Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arcadian195

"asian Options " Videos

14 posts in this topic

ah they have more up, Nomi's arse looks great in that bath is amazing what a bit of bubble bath can do for a girls arse :). Ive seen Pamela, Nomi and Annabelle. Pamela fairly recently and she is a great service girl, Nomi has recently returned saw her more than a year ago and have fancied a revisit now she is back. Annabelle was a good solid service provider and have to say her arse looks great in that vid.  Foxxy not yet.

Edited by blueruin

what does kwt stand for?

what does kwt stand for?

kwt = kissing with tongue  :P

kwt = kissing with tongue  :P

Now you tell me. Last time I asked for Karaoke in a Wet Teeshirt I got a slap in the face.

Back on topic, Pinky aka Pamela is looking great, but she always does. That girl was born to wear fishnets. No trickery here, either, skin blemish on her chin not concealed.

Nomi is actually a better-looking girl than her photos ever suggest,and that comes through well in the vid. That's her own bathroom- she's a dab hand at painting fish onto tiles.

Annabelle & Foxy? Hmm, seen better.

Hoping for vids to go up for May (aka Angel) and Vivien - both real lookers, although I'm in no rush to revisit.

None of these clips matches the sight of Maylo writhing in white lingerie, or her friend Kate in black holdups - both on the 007 site.

ah they have more up, Nomi's arse looks great in that bath is amazing what a bit of bubble bath can do for a girls arse :). Ive seen Pamela, Nomi and Annabelle. Pamela fairly recently and she is a great service girl, Nomi has recently returned saw her more than a year ago and have fancied a revisit now she is back. Annabelle was a good solid service provider and have to say her arse looks great in that vid.  Foxxy not yet.

Nomi is a very good performer. Very strong and great stamina. She was one of my favorites for anal. Could take it very strong and for long time. Annabelle is also a great performer. Excellent owo. Out of this world. Rimming is great too she can just go on forever if you don't tell her to stop. Also can take a pretty good pounding up the arse too. Two Great performers and anal treats they are. ;-)

Nomi is a very good performer. Very strong and great stamina. She was one of my favorites for anal. Could take it very strong and for long time. Annabelle is also a great performer. Excellent owo. Out of this world. Rimming is great too she can just go on forever if you don't tell her to stop. Also can take a pretty good pounding up the arse too. Two Great performers and anal treats they are. ;-)

Pamela/Pinky is also a bit of an A-level performer, very good.

I think Ben , who owns that agency is one of the good guys. I was just wondering if you thought the videos were a help or a hindrance?

Brought back a few pleasant memories so I'd say it's a plus, looking forward to seeing more. Its hard to retouch a video.

007 have a few more up these days gotta say didn't really like the look of Nicha until I saw her Vid, I'm all for them.

I think Ben , who owns that agency is one of the good guys. I was just wondering if you thought the videos were a help or a hindrance?

I like the videos for the same reason as blueruin. You get to see a closer resemblance of the girls. I agree Nicha looks much better in the vid compared to her pics.

Pamela/Pinky is also a bit of an A-level performer, very good.

I will have to give them a try. ;-)

I saw Pamela of 007 in January ( very annoyed that I couldn't do a review on Pnet of a great experience - but her agency is blacklisted because they tried to smuggle more than two of their girls onto Noah's ark)

I did do a review on the 007 website, and I did mention that the video of Pamela seemed to represent her better than still photos. I agree with the other posters that videos are a better representation of the girls, and I hope that we will see more video clips in future,

Had forgotten these videos - thankyou for reminding me through this thread!

Have been thinking about seeing Foxy who I find absolutely stunning in her photos. 

Have now decided against it on the basis of the video which I take to be more 'realistic' and far less attractive.

She's had good reviews and is no doubt a lovely girl but if I hadn't seen the video and had seen her it probably would have resulted in a negative FR from me.  In that sense, seeing the video and deciding not to see her, is a win for me and a win for her!