Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Daily Telegraph report (yesterday?)

6 posts in this topic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6532873/Millionaire-City-financier-Mark-Lowe-brought-prostitutes-to-business-meetings.html

Yet another spiteful woman sueing, and claiming every variety of prejudice. But, I just wonder whether the rather interesting "Ling" who "In spite of everyone else wearing formal business attire on these occasions (Ling) wore designer hot pants which barely covered her buttocks, stilettos and no stockings... which was very inappropriate." actually exists?

Searching doesn't bring her up, so far as Google and I can see, unless she is the New Oxford St lady on the NR list?

Anyone know anything about the story? (Er, can anyone give me Ling's telephone number?)

She claims that she was forced from her £500,000 a year job as a marketing executive

I can see why she was a little upset:confused::D

With all his money you would think he would get his teeth fixed- I wouldn't like to snog him.

She claims that she was forced from her £500,000 a year job as a marketing executive

I can see why she was a little upset:):D

He sounds a thoroughly unpleasant man, but what on earth can she do as a "marketing executive" that justifies a salary of 1/2 million a year?

:confused:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6532873/Millionaire-City-financier-Mark-Lowe-brought-prostitutes-to-business-meetings.html

Yet another spiteful woman sueing, and claiming every variety of prejudice. But, I just wonder whether the rather interesting "Ling" who "In spite of everyone else wearing formal business attire on these occasions (Ling) wore designer hot pants which barely covered her buttocks, stilettos and no stockings... which was very inappropriate." actually exists?

Searching doesn't bring her up, so far as Google and I can see, unless she is the New Oxford St lady on the NR list?

Anyone know anything about the story? (Er, can anyone give me Ling's telephone number?)

I think you'll find that the lady in Dior hotpants was a Malaysian banker.

He sounds a thoroughly unpleasant man, but what on earth can she do as a "marketing executive" that justifies a salary of 1/2 million a year?

:confused:

It's hard to imagine that any such salary is justified in a world in which millions are starving. However, if a company turns over £100 million per year, they're entitled to pay their top people handsomely.