Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Recent Parlour Experience

2 posts in this topic

I thought it worth collecting people's experiences of what the parlours are like at present.

Not intended for reports on girls' services as FRs do that.

Oasis: friendly, worth it for quite good value for money (£10 at door and £50 will get a decent service from a helpful girl).

Only a couple of women on shift at time and often more mature in age.

Nice location in set back house in industrial area so feels discreet.

Big downside is only old massage benches and perhaps a chair of some sort - the room I was in had a sort of curvy hard affair and there was no real way to use it without it tipping up.

That's a bit prehistoric for facilities.

Ambassador (no s on sign by door): First time at this place since it move.

More discreet lighting in reception than Silks/Pump had but way to stairs is through utility room.

Very loud receptionist! She could have been heard across New St concourse yet I was a yard away from her.

A guy sitting on a bench may have been security but, if so, was small for such a role.

4 girls and all looked similar far east European. Nice black girl going in as I left the first of their 10 or so girls on for busy evenings.

Seems rather regimented - girls clearly under instructions on what they must provide for £60 30min booking but

OK shower, OK bed but small closet of a room sign on door just refers to full service which tells punter nothing. Clearly girls looking for extras (eg HR without) and recep looking for any breaches such as not giving full time.

Not a happy friendly ambience, therefore, as far as I witnessed.

Good reviews on Blue Ice (for 2 girl) and Kittys.

The Kittys reporter is always very complimentary about this, I think the first cheap place and it has kept going.

I used to be an absolute regular with a series of favourites end to end (and went to tea with the then receptionist).

Anyone else any up to date view of the place? My concern would be that I think it's about the most conspicuous entrance in Brum and I am not usually bothered about such things.