Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holly Maddison

Question For The Boys Re Gum Clinics!

34 posts in this topic

I need to ask if they still do Umbrella test's for the guys at GUM clinics?  I don't have a dangly bit so don't know for sure, but elsewhere there is a bit of a debate going on as to whether this still happens. 

I was led to believe that its nothing more than a cotton bud but others are saying that it's a painful procedure, so I thought I'd ask those in the know ;)

H x

I went for a precautionary a few years ago and think I only recall a ctton bud.

Umbrella sounds like a whole other kind of horrid ball game.

that's my night's rest ruined, Holly.

I went for a precautionary a few years ago and think I only recall a ctton bud.

Umbrella sounds like a whole other kind of horrid ball game.

that's my night's rest ruined, Holly.

Sorry lovely :unsure:   Its a genuine query though..

If its the test where you insert a 'thing' up your knob. the last time I went it was a tiny plastic wand with a circle on the end. which wasn't really painful, just surprising.

But 'umbrella', might mean something esle.

In the olden days, they used to use an umbrella type which was used, but I am glad to say its now more of a cotton bud, they only want a smal sample to check and trat any infection with anti-biotics,

pee in a jar and a blood test was all i had

there was an umbrella which was used for a variety of cures. it was used to scrape off any infections and deposit treatments. and that would have been painful.

but ordinarily routine tests are fairly painless.

there was an umbrella which was used for a variety of cures. it was used to scrape off any infections and deposit treatments. and that would have been painful.

but ordinarily routine tests are fairly painless.

I dont think the umbrella treatment has been used used since the advent of antibiotics in the 1940's.

I've never had the umbrella and I've been tested every six months for about six years. Typically it's just a urine sample and an optional blood test.

In the early days I had the cotton bud and that was no big deal either. It doesn't hurt and it's over in about 0.2 seconds.

actually i experimented with what are known as sounds. steel rods which you can put down your knob. It creates a bit of a thrill, but like some sex toys can seem rather silly once the novelty wears off.

i might see if i can flog them on ebay one day.

I dont think the umbrella treatment has been used used since the advent of antibiotics in the 1940's.

As you've said,it's obsolete.Talk of it still remains,partially i think as a scare tactic.I remember someone at work having to go to the clinic.We were winding him up something chronic about it.Mean i know,but his face was a picture :)

Similar to a cotton bud just a bit uncomfortable except when I had a spell of non sexually related UTIs then it hurt like hell.

There is a new series starting on Channel 4 on Thursday nights at 10pm about a GUM clinic, called the "The Sex Clinic".  You might find out all about what they do from that.

They were still showing this tool in a 'training'/propaganda/warning video when I joined the armed forces in the late 80s - the intention being to put you off putting it around with the dirty slappers looking for some action with the latest batch of recruits... Of course, it was time and effort well spent trying to educate us of the dangers - not!

But to answer OP's question - cotton bud down the japs. Stings a little but it literally is a quick dip. No harm done.

They were still showing this tool in a 'training'/propaganda/warning video when I joined the armed forces in the late 80s - the intention being to put you off putting it around with the dirty slappers looking for some action with the latest batch of recruits... Of course, it was time and effort well spent trying to educate us of the dangers - not!

And they were doing the same in the schools in the 90's

actually i experimented with what are known as sounds. steel rods which you can put down your knob. It creates a bit of a thrill, but like some sex toys can seem rather silly once the novelty wears off.

i might see if i can flog them on ebay one day.

is it only me wondering if Oddbloke has had any PMs offering to take the old steel rods that have been in his nob off his hands?

is it only me wondering if Oddbloke has had any PMs offering to take the old steel rods that have been in his nob off his hands?

I'd missed the post this is in ref to.Oh my dear lord :)

They are surgical instruments actually, designed for clearing the urethra and keeping it open. I don't need that, but its treatment for a variety of ailments.

You might want too try it one day, just for the thrill. Although its really just a bit of silly fun.

The might sell. Completely hygienic.

Edited by oddbloke

They are surgical instruments actually, designed for clearing the urethra and keeping it open. I don't need that, but its treatment for a variety of ailments.

You might want too try it one day, just for the thrill. Although its really just a bit of silly fun.

I'm well aware of the fetish.My mirth is because under ebay guidelines youd have to list them as new/used

I'll buy them...  Evil Grin>>>>>>>>>>>>>  :D

I'll buy them...  Evil Grin>>>>>>>>>>>>>  :D

Oh yeah what you going to do with them?

Oh yeah what you going to do with them?

You really need to ask that?   There are guys out there that'll pay a small fortune for Japs Eye play..... :ph34r:  :P

You really need to ask that?   There are guys out there that'll pay a small fortune for Japs Eye play..... :ph34r:  :P

Feels the cold air whistling through the teeth at the thought of that....its not the thought of the umbrella type tip going in the japs eye, its the thought of the thing expanding outwards inside my penis and scraping downwards until it comes out, and the sight of Holly laughing in an uncontrolled sort of way as she ejects the impliment........ :eek:

Its so wrong on many levels, and yet my mind is a whirl with the thought of what Holly would charge for such a procedure... :o whilst raking through the piggy bank