Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhyard

Asian Xclusive

28 posts in this topic

There are a lot of Asian fanciers on this board who promote them as being great service providers and better than the EE girls. Well having seen Valentina from Xclusive before, who was good, I wanted to try someone new and asked about who was similar from the asian xclusive. They told me to see Yori and from her profile I though ok -20, Japanese/Chinese, good services and a C cup.

I have to say she was the worst girl Ihave ever seen by a very long way. Firstly she is the wrong side of 30, not 20. She also is barely a AA cup, let alone a C!. She was unbelievably unenthusiastic, she spent the first 10 minutes texting on her phone then no kissing, no rimming and no anal. She then made a joke about being a TS. That's not the kind of joke you want to hear, and I then left after half the time because her massage was so dissappointing. I contacted the agency tolet them no my diappointment and was met with the reply " i did tell you to see Lara"!! Well firstly they didn't and secondly that is not the sort of reply I want to hear.

I'm not expecting these agencies to be perfect but there are a huge amount of threads on here about how great the Thai girls are and much better than the English/EE girls but I think it is worth mentioning that there are good and bad in both, and even though it is less frequent there are also some shocking TG's out there too.

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt, my general advice is never take an agency recommendation as some will suggest the less popular girls, best to have a short list of well reviewed girls when you call. Check out the field reports here and search the forums for info, a bit of research can work wonders whatever your tastes.

Yeah I think Lori/Japan is quite moody

My first punt with her was great, the 2nd crap and I'd agree that physically she isn't that hot really- she seemed much heavier body wise that 2nd time and fairly shapeless

I'd still say on the whole though that Thais in general are at a level of SP way beyond all others at the £150/hr mark......in London, in my experience.....there's just no comparison- a whole other level, and yes I've had bad punts with Thais too but as a group overall I'd accept no substitute

Edited by BillGoldberg

Yeah I think Lori/Japan is quite moody

My first punt with her was great, the 2nd crap and I'd agree that physically she isn't that hot really- she seemed much heavier body wise that 2nd time and fairly shapeless

In fairness to Lori/Japan, who seems no longer to be in London anyway, she wasn't the girl the OP saw - that was the much skinnier Yori, whose name on other sites I can't recall.

Lori, if she ever comes back at all, is worth seeing as an all-service provider who would not behave in the way the OP describes Yori as doing. If you like heavy size 14 girls, that is. I enjoyed her when she was still size 10, then gave up when she ballooned.

the girl the OP saw - that was the much skinnier Yori, whose name on other sites I can't recall.

Just remembered her other name: on most sites she is called Melody.

Her profile has just popped up on Invasian, who scrupulously avoid giving out misleading age descriptions, and certainly don't make silly claims about the girl being "Japanese-Chinese" when of course she's Thai.

There are a lot of Asian fanciers on this board who promote them as being great service providers and better than the EE girls. Well having seen Valentina from Xclusive before, who was good, I wanted to try someone new and asked about who was similar from the asian xclusive. They told me to see Yori and from her profile I though ok -20, Japanese/Chinese, good services and a C cup.

I have to say she was the worst girl Ihave ever seen by a very long way. Firstly she is the wrong side of 30, not 20. She also is barely a AA cup, let alone a C!. She was unbelievably unenthusiastic, she spent the first 10 minutes texting on her phone then no kissing, no rimming and no anal. She then made a joke about being a TS. That's not the kind of joke you want to hear, and I then left after half the time because her massage was so dissappointing. I contacted the agency tolet them no my diappointment and was met with the reply " i did tell you to see Lara"!! Well firstly they didn't and secondly that is not the sort of reply I want to hear.

I'm not expecting these agencies to be perfect but there are a huge amount of threads on here about how great the Thai girls are and much better than the English/EE girls but I think it is worth mentioning that there are good and bad in both, and even though it is less frequent there are also some shocking TG's out there too.

I have also been serially disappointed with Thai girls who have immense reputations but championed by a relatively select group. Maybe they are easily pleased? I don't know...

I recently tried to follow some advice and have a second try with Cherry and bury the hatchet with another poor excuse for an agency - the mug that I am... fortunately, the agency wouldn't take the booking.

I have to say that from 3 thai girls met - all have been 10-20 yrs older than advertised age; all have been less than enthusiastic and all have been too much about "them, them, them": what they want to do, not what you want - and invariably it focusses on their mobile phone - showing you photos or music videos - killing time so that they can avoid the act that you expected to receive.

Waste of time and I really would like to know what mortivates the little group of champions.

I have also been serially disappointed with Thai girls who have immense reputations but championed by a relatively select group. Maybe they are easily pleased? I don't know...

I recently tried to follow some advice and have a second try with Cherry and bury the hatchet with another poor excuse for an agency - the mug that I am... fortunately, the agency wouldn't take the booking.

I have to say that from 3 thai girls met - all have been 10-20 yrs older than advertised age; all have been less than enthusiastic and all have been too much about "them, them, them": what they want to do, not what you want - and invariably it focusses on their mobile phone - showing you photos or music videos - killing time so that they can avoid the act that you expected to receive.

Waste of time and I really would like to know what mortivates the little group of champions.

Obviously my sole motivation is to spread gross disinformation and lead people like you towards guaranteed disappointment !!

Isnt that obvious    :huh:  :huh:  ??

(but seriously).......I too was exceedingly underwhelmed by Cherry and certainly had no motivation to revisit, so for that particular downer you only really have yourself to blame

who were the other two ?

Personally I've found my greatest punts by far are overall with Thais, and they generally have a vibe about them too that I truly enjoy being in their company during the 'down time' too, so when I find a pleasant and attractive girl who's also a star performer its genuinely a pleasure to recommend her to others who may share my tastes.

My enthusiasm (and championing) is completely linked to how great a time I have or how attractive the girl is or how superb a performer she is or all 3.............and thats it

It just so happens that theres been a strong tendency for girls whove fit this description, in my 15 year punting history, to be of the Thai persuasion 

Claiming some bizarre ulterior motive for singing the praises of an excellent wg is plainly silly and sounds like nothing but sour grapes

You dont share the enthusiasm....fine.........move on..........put it down to a mismatch and go back to whoever it is that floats your boat.....simple really

Edited by BillGoldberg

Have you really been "serially disappointed" , or were you perhaps outed on here and an agency site as an odd individual with their own suspect agenda to promote? I can't quite remember which it is, but I'm sure others will.

Have you really been "serially disappointed" , or were you perhaps outed on here and an agency site as an odd individual with their own suspect agenda to promote? I can't quite remember which it is, but I'm sure others will.

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that

Thanks for the reminder Arcadian

There are a lot of Asian fanciers on this board who promote them as being great service providers and better than the EE girls.

there are a huge amount of threads on here about how great the Thai girls are and much better than the English/EE girls but I think it is worth mentioning that there are good and bad in both, and even though it is less frequent there are also some shocking TG's out there too.

Sorry to hear of your poor experience with Yori. The mistake you made was to accept a recommendation from a less-than-honest agency (there are better ones which would not have treated you the way Xclusive did). If you had come on here and asked the usual Asian fanciers, you would almost certainly have got a better tip.

But instead of that, you now seem to be blaming us for being indiscriminate cheerleaders who imply that any Asian girl must be good. In fact your blindingly obvious point that there are some dud Asians out there (and that not all EEs are inferior) is not only widely accepted by the PN Asian-fanciers but often expressed by us, and more often taken as read. We do not "promote" Asian girls as an entire category, beyond saying what you concede yourself, i. e. that the proportion of duds is significantly lower among them. Most of us also make mention of disappointing Asian experiences too.

Our previous posts are all archived on here. If you can find any that say there's no such thing as a disappointing Asian girl, or that all Asians are better than all EEs, you're welcome to produce that as evidence for misleading "promotion". Otherwise, now that you find yourself in the strange company of a discredited sicko on this thread, you would do better to reconsider and even retract.

Chris,

I think is you re-read what i wrote (impatially) you will see that I am not "blaming" anyone at all, bar the less than honest agency.  I was merely pointing out that there are good and bad.

I am not looking to blame anyone for anything, nor am I looking for an argument.

Just to add to the Yori/Melody debate, I recently fell for the photos only to discover she looked nothing like them. I think it is the same girl but there has been a lot of photoshop, to the extent that it is almost as bad as a bait and switch. This was through A class Asian who told me she was young (my guess is 40+). She was a bit more enthusiastic than the OP suggested at least

I've done more than my share of cheerleading  so in response to the OP  here's  one of the shocking ones IMO .   Becky / jasmine / Annie  who hides behind various names . A below average service girl . No offer of bath / shower . No offer of a drink on arrival . Refused A .  Found to be working when had a bad cold . No interest in return clients . I could go on .   Happy songkran to all .

Here's a few more:

Joanne

Natsumi

Emily

Dire, one and all

(Cherry too for me but at least she made a real effort)

This is actually quite helpful, but a bit bizarre. Slightly flummoxed.

I think the Thai party in London is basically over, lots of the girls still here working are way past the point of having fun doing a quick turn in London. The wealth of the UK is fading fast, via GBPound as the twin deficits of trade and budget pretty well mean either the UK starts producing a lot more, or consuming a lot less. And incomes in the UK aren't even keeping up with inflation to boot, so it's not like there is a load of splash out there for the girls.

I've been back to BKk a few times this year, their economy is cooking domestically (as is the Thai Bhat), and the giant sucking sound of real wealth growth of the big cities in China are pulling in tons of girls out of SE Asia...I've even starting more than a bit of Mandarin in the streets in BKK.

I've been back to BKk a few times this year, their economy is cooking domestically (as is the Thai Bhat), and the giant sucking sound of real wealth growth of the big cities in China are pulling in tons of girls out of SE Asia...I've even starting more than a bit of Mandarin in the streets in BKK.

Interesting observation - will the Thai WG diaspora grow to match that of the Filipinas?  Sadly, Filipina WGs are very rare in London but I gather their numbers have grown steadily throughout East Asia.  Thai WGs may be plentiful here at present, but how long will the quality last even if the quantity holds up? :o

Thai WGs may be plentiful here at present, but how long will the quality last even if the quantity holds up? :o

Good question. 48 days seems to be the depressing answer.  :(

I think the Thai party in London is basically over, lots of the girls still here working are way past the point of having fun doing a quick turn in London. The wealth of the UK is fading fast, via GBPound as the twin deficits of trade and budget pretty well mean either the UK starts producing a lot more, or consuming a lot less. And incomes in the UK aren't even keeping up with inflation to boot, so it's not like there is a load of splash out there for the girls.

How.......and more importantly WHY....did this thread become so depressing ??!!!!

:(  :(  :blink:

How.......and more importantly WHY....did this thread become so depressing ??!!!!

:(  :(  :blink:

Some answers are spelt out on my little End of the World is Nigh sandwich-board:

My top faves August and Nana vanished months ago. :(  :(

Maria and Chantel haven't been regularly available for months either.  :(  :(

Kate & Maylo already bickering over which suitcases to pack for the retirement.  :(  :(

Meanwhile fans of Briony and Aisha struggle to identify remotely adequate replacements.

So, barring a couple of rising stars, that's pretty much the end of civilisation as we know it. Can't be long now before we're all on some "Life after Thai Girls" thread, debating Latinas vs Ebonies.

And if you think that's being miserable, just wait until WP comes back on. ;)

So, barring a couple of rising stars, that's pretty much the end of civilisation as we know it. Can't be long now before we're all on some "Life after Thai Girls" thread, debating Latinas vs Ebonies.

Actually, you are overlooking a third category of gorgeous exotic punting alternatives to the girls who look too much like our wives, daughters and nieces - INDIAN WGs.  With the help of AW's versatile search engine, I already have come up with about a dozen who meet MY own criteria, albeit a somewhat limited one - slender, not overly voluptuous (ie, natural breasts in proportion to the rest of their bodies), offer a GFE that includes OWO and RO, and appear likely to respond to my own style of relaxed seduction.  So far, I have only spent time with the one who was at the top of my 'to do' list but it may take me awhile to move on to the next one - I am still reeling, and I think that she may be, too.  The advantages of Indian gals over our Thai darlings is that their English tends to be near-perfect and conversation comes easy, and that they tend to be somewhat larger of natural breast than the Thais.  The biggest drawback (but not for me) is that they are mostly indies and tend to be scattered throughout the Greater London area rather than concentrated in W2.  Indian indie rates tend to be much lower than agency rates for Indians and roughly on a par of rates for indie Thais. :)

Think outside the box about where best to get into the 'box'. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

Some answers are spelt out on my little End of the World is Nigh sandwich-board:

My top faves August and Nana vanished months ago. :(  :(

Maria and Chantel haven't been regularly available for months either.  :(  :(

Kate & Maylo already bickering over which suitcases to pack for the retirement.  :(  :(

Meanwhile fans of Briony and Aisha struggle to identify remotely adequate replacements.

And if you think that's being miserable, just wait until WP comes back on. ;)

As always Chris , you are one step ahead .  :(  I just made a booking to see a black girl this week  , after the last one gave me the runaround I decided to try another   :(   

I've done more than my share of cheerleading  so in response to the OP  here's  one of the shocking ones IMO .   Becky / jasmine / Annie  who hides behind various names . A below average service girl . No offer of bath / shower . No offer of a drink on arrival . Refused A .  Found to be working when had a bad cold . No interest in return clients . I could go on .   Happy songkran to all .

I thought Becky/jasmine was quite good and didn't have the same issues you seem to have had with her although it does annoy me when they work while ill, I know there is pressure for them to work but in the long term doesn't pay off if they lose repeat business, or get bad reviews. 

Let's not get too depressed guys. We've been in similar situations before: Remember when OG died? A year later things began to pick up. There are also a couple of rising stars... Zizzi for example. And the talented Helena and georgeous Nadia are still around.

There will be more.

Let's not get too depressed guys. We've been in similar situations before: Remember when OG died? A year later things began to pick up. There are also a couple of rising stars... Zizzi for example. And the talented Helena and georgeous Nadia are still around.

There will be more.

If Maria doesnt resurface soon then thats a pretty much irreplaceable loss for me

I'll probably be racing WP to the nearest bridge, concrete shoes at the ready