candycustarduk

'niche' Fetishes

60 posts in this topic

Hi all

Just wondering how many of you might have what might be classed as niche or obscure fetish that you visit WG for?

I find it a really interesting topic.

Or are you a more 'straightforward punt' kind of client? 

x

I'm quite vanilla in many ways but my regular lady certainly knows of a few kinks I wouldn't post here!!

Maybe in a PM :D

Welcome to P/Net Candy.

DG

I'm quite vanilla in many ways but my regular lady certainly knows of a few kinks I wouldn't post here!!

Maybe in a PM :D

Welcome to P/Net Candy.

DG

Oh definitely tell me in a PM! haha intrigued now. 

Thanks for the welcome xx 

Straightforward.Do know a fella who has a raspberry fetish,and i don't mean the jam.His particular "kink" i suppose you'd call it is he likes ladies with a bit of a belly as he likes blowing raspberries on their stomaches.Normally i say,each to their own.with that one however,i still don't quite get it.

Niche is subjective.  Moreover, there is no normal in sex.  

Straightforward.Do know a fella who has a raspberry fetish,and i don't mean the jam.His particular "kink" i suppose you'd call it is he likes ladies with a bit of a belly as he likes blowing raspberries on their stomaches.Normally i say,each to their own.with that one however,i still don't quite get it.

Oh wow, that's one I haven't heard of before. Sounds fun! 

Niche is subjective.  Moreover, there is no normal in sex.  

Perhaps no normal... but straightforward or 'vanilla' definitely exists :) 

Niche is subjective. Moreover, there is no normal in sex.

There may be no "normal" but my OH thinks a lot of activities I consider vanilla are quite kinky!

DG

There may be no "normal" but my OH thinks a lot of activities I consider vanilla are quite kinky!

DG

Sometimes indulging in vanilla practices feels kinda kinky to me because it doesn't happen often enough  :D (vanilla stuff that is) 

All my fetishes these days are kinky... :P   I never thought the day would come when I could honestly say this stuff is too shocking for even here... And no its not Scat, animals, illegal or shagging car exhausts..... :lol:

Custard is quite a nice fetish......

Will get my coat before I get thrown out..lol

All my fetishes these days are kinky... :P   I never thought the day would come when I could honestly say this stuff is too shocking for even here... And no its not Scat, animals, illegal or shagging car exhausts..... :lol:

Custard is a gorgeous and very fun one :D 

xx

Custard is a gorgeous and very fun one :D

xx

I've seen your pics with Tesco Custard but what about the up market Madagascan Custards from M&S or Waitrose.

I know they're tastier but do they have a better "feel"?

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

I've seen your pics with Tesco Custard but what about the up market Madagascan Custards from M&S or Waitrose.

I know they're tastier but do they have a better "feel"?

DG

The feel is all very much the same I find. Tesco is very similar to Ambrosia. 

The finest madagascan stuff I have never used... big price difference when using 40 litres of the stuff!!! :D 

I know we have had some laughs about custard on here in the past but I actually do like custard. Apple crumble or rhubarb crumble with custard is a final course that I would go for anytime. Anything banana flavoured will always go down well with me.

There is a duo booking that I like the look of where the ladies pour wine over the cock and balls and then they both lick it off. Ice cream is always a good idea.

I also like it when the ladies mouth engulfs your cock and she either has ice cubes or hot flavoured tea in her mouth. Very nice when done as a tie and tease. Particularly when you don't expect it.

Interesting thread but I am not too sure that many people would share their fetish here. Strong or most unusual fetishes are very personal to those who need to practice them and seem mostly kept under wraps...... 

which reminds me.... it is a long time since I have had a visit from Mr clingfilm.

Yes Gibbs, the hot and cold is great but for max effect you need to be blindfolded.

DG

Interesting thread but I am not too sure that many people would share their fetish here. Strong or most unusual fetishes are very personal to those who need to practice them and seem mostly kept under wraps...... 

which reminds me.... it is a long time since I have had a visit from Mr clingfilm.

Yeah... I did wonder. I was just keen to jump in and start chatting though so seemed as good a topic as any to start with, haha 

I had a guy come along who wanted me to blowdry his hair and it was rather sweet, he said the feeling relaxed him. 

I had a guy come along who wanted me to blowdry his hair and it was rather sweet, he said the feeling relaxed him.

I can understand that. A good scalp massage can send me to sleep!

DG

Hi Candy welcome to the crazy forum.

I tend to agree with Lynn, n that a niche is something that is very peronal, and is not wse to admit to something which others might view as strange.

I dont hink I do anything differant from so many others, as I like differant experiances and to be pleased an spoilt in differant ways, and of course in pushing the bounderies within reason, but only with my reg whom I have trust in and she with me.

Though of course I could be intrested in something very weird if the idea was put to me. weird for me is a way of opening up to what might be a very pleasent experiance.

Edited by spklors

Hi Candy welcome to the crazy forum.

I tend to agree with Lynn, n that a niche is something that is very peronal, and is not wse to admit to something which others might view as strange.

I dont hink I do anything differant from so many others, as I like differant experiances and to be pleased an spoilt in differant ways, and of course in pushing the bounderies within reason, but only with my reg whom I have trust in and she with me.

Though of course I could be intrested in something very weird if the idea was put to me. weird for me is a way of opening up to what might be a very pleasent experiance.

Thanks! I'm finally allowed into the off topic forum now by the way 

xxx

I also like it when the ladies mouth engulfs your cock and she either has ice cubes or hot flavoured tea in her mouth. Very nice when done as a tie and tease. Particularly when you don't expect it.

Yes Gibbs, the hot and cold is great but for max effect you need to be blindfolded.

DG

Thank you DG. I did omit to mention that it is essential that certainly the first time the recipient needs to be blindfolded. Whether you are blindfolded on subsequent occasions depends on how you feel. It can be interesting watching the lady's mouth approach your cock and anticipating the effect particularly if you don't know whether she has ice cubes or hot tea in her mouth.

Did you ever see the documentary on car "lovers",when the guy they were interviewing crept down during the night and shagged the crews car.Don't think they were too impressed to find pubes and a dodgy stain/mark on their bonnet :)

Mr clingfilm? Would this be a wrapping fetish?

I'm quite cat like in that if anyone strokes my hair i actually doze off

Whilst perusing AW recently I found a lady in

my punting area who had a whole photo set of being wrapped first in cling film then brown wrapping paper over it.

DG

Whilst perusing AW recently I found a lady in

my punting area who had a whole photo set of being wrapped first in cling film then brown wrapping paper over it.

DG

Various different types of bondage seem very popular over on fetlife. I've seen some amazing stuff on there including the clingfilm/pallet wrap stuff!