Goodpunting

Newbie In London

6 posts in this topic

Hi

Never punted in London before but looking online there are many European beauties to be enjoyed. Just had one question. How is it charged here? If I pay for one hour, does that mean its only one shot? Or is it MSOG in one hour. Thanks very much in advance.

Hi

Never punted in London before but looking online there are many European beauties to be enjoyed. Just had one question. How is it charged here? If I pay for one hour, does that mean its only one shot? Or is it MSOG in one hour. Thanks very much in advance.

There is no British Standard. Good providers are flexible about how you use your hour. Others allow only 1 pop, but will allow "massage"/chat/cuddles to use up the hour, others will even hustle you out of the door once you have cum.

Also, if I book a girl, I get there and the girl is either different from the picture or I dont like her, can I refuse at the door? Thanks again.

There is no British Standard. Good providers are flexible about how you use your hour. Others allow only 1 pop, but will allow "massage"/chat/cuddles to use up the hour, others will even hustle you out of the door once you have cum.

This.Your best bet is to read the ladies profile/webpage and do a little checking before hand.If it doesn't state the information you want/need on those then ask.

Also, if I book a girl, I get there and the girl is either different from the picture or I dont like her, can I refuse at the door? Thanks again.

If she's not the one in the picture you can walk but if you don't like her I think you have an obligation to pay something for her time

Thanks all for the responses.