golders

Watersports

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any watersports receivers in mk?

Sorry, none of the ladies @Annabellas do

x

You might want to check out a profile called SexyLouise_1990, on purple, touring mk this week....

Cheers thoroughbred good spot!

Have you tried Sophie @ Shades in Bletchley?

Scarlet at Temptations offers this

Yes. But I am not sure if she offers it "publicly" or just "selectively" (the site she is listed on does not say -- and no, it's not the "other" site). PM me for details as I don't want to leap to conclusions and post something untrue on the open Internet.

Yes. But I am not sure if she offers it "publicly" or just "selectively" (the site she is listed on does not say -- and no, it's not the "other" site). PM me for details as I don't want to leap to conclusions and post something untrue on the open Internet.

I was in fact referring to her profile on TemptationsMK, which it does state in her services menu that she does offer it.

She won't allow water-sports in the face but below the neck she does offer it to TemptationsMK Clients. 

Also You would have to UN-block me for you to receive any Pm's from me.

Edited by Autumn Temptation

You misread me. I wasn't referring to your girl. I meant "yes, i know a girl who does offer it...etc.". Sorry for being unclear.

I tried it for a while... #epicfail... #stagefright... Even after drinking literally litres of water... When the spotlight came on I was literally a deer in the headlights... So took it off my profile... Live and learn...

I tried it for a while... #epicfail... #stagefright... Even after drinking literally litres of water... When the spotlight came on I was literally a deer in the headlights... So took it off my profile... Live and learn...

...or springbok in the headlights...as the case may be! :D

Amazing that a bit of pressure can stop you from doing what you can do easily when the pressure's off...sympathy!