Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby Vegas

Ambassadors Club - Why No Reports?

25 posts in this topic

Rota is updated every Sunday here http://www.ambassadors-club.co.uk

Will be paying my first visit this week, but I'm already a little sceptical why there are no reports. Am I missing something?

It is quite possible that they are on the "no reports" list, possibly at their request.

I did a field report on this place and once I had put place and phone no. it came up as a possible for no reports but oddly there were three places in the same box I think so I carried on.

Only now am I starting to recall that this one and Bluebelles may be run by the same people? Not sure but maybe, which suggests as above that they are probably on the no reports list willingly or not.

i expect my FR won't appear therefore.

Not impressed with my visit but I am sure seeing Juliet there, for example, would be a different experience.

I did a field report on this place and once I had put place and phone no. it came up as a possible for no reports but oddly there were three places in the same box I think so I carried on.

Only now am I starting to recall that this one and Bluebelles may be run by the same people? Not sure but maybe, which suggests as above that they are probably on the no reports list willingly or not.

i expect my FR won't appear therefore.

Not impressed with my visit but I am sure seeing Juliet there, for example, would be a different experience.

I may give this a swerve then - why would Juliet change your mind?

Juliet is a legend of Mk and a very intelligent and educated lady as well with very interesting views.

she wouldn't be hemmed in by her workplace's do this, don't do that ethos and will give just about anyone a brilliant time.

If you look for her FRs as Juliet of Milton keynes if that's how they appear I expect you get a flavour of her.

We have mentioned her recent pics look a bit photoshopped but no one as far as I know said anything about if her actual appearance had changed also.

I don't quite know why I haven't been back to see her recently but same can be said of a few women I really liked.

Cheers, I'll make other arrangements and let you know the results. :)

A pity no one can say go to such and such parlour and you will have a good time.

There was a recent positive post about Erotic Studio and that may be the one to look at as a parlour rather than the indie/aw route, depending on what you want.

A pity no one can say go to such and such parlour and you will have a good time.

Birmingham massage parlours are average at best. About 18 months ago i went to a few and wasnt impressed in the slightest with any of them. Heard almost nothing but good things for Sandys Superstars in Manchester so i gave them a try and wow! ive never been back to any local parlours in Birmingham.

Mostly full of east Europeans, the majority of which seem to be doing the job purely and only for the money, many cant speak English well so when you're trying to have a good social atmosphere with the lady its a bit dull, usually no kissing, and to be honest some of the women are trollops... i wouldnt shag them even if they paid me a lot of money, literally.

The last time i used a Brum parlour was Bunnies. Chose the prettiest and fittest woman in the line up who wasnt good looking by a long shot, some E.European, couldnt speak a word of English, her enthusiasm for giving me a good time felt so false, she couldnt smile to save her life, id rate her overall appearance 6/10. She would not do OWO which was fine as im not all that bothered about having a BJ. I struggled to get hard and once i did i was on with the condom when i was just about hard enough to penetrate her. Possibly the worst fuck i have ever had.

That did it for me with Birmingham parlours. If really good parlours like Sandys Superstars opened a branch in Brum i really would go there at least once every week.

Want some British sluts, real flith in the bedroom who are raw nymphos doing it for both the fun and the money, women who know how to have a good time as a WG.

Edited by sparkstar

That's why we have been pushing for Brum people to spread the word about the good in the city.

I don't think you will get any parlour to match Sandys tho obviously Annabelles MK and HoD London are very good if you call them parlours.

Funplace showed a higher quality can work and Pump seemed to be close to that too.

Sandys girls also showed they were prepared to visit Brum weekly if it was worth their while. perhaps they now go to Leicester, Loughborough and Lutterworth (coincidental Ls).

The continuing silence about the new Pump has been disappointing and the latest news is it's going to Leicester too.

So hopefully someone will get the message and set up/revise a place that girls of Sandys qualities will be happy to come to.

Very disappointing for a city like Birmingham not to be able to offer a new FP or Pump, surely.

But there ARE good girls around and the more positive FRs written the better the good girls will thrive and we will benefit too.

That's why we have been pushing for Brum people to spread the word about the good in the city.

I don't think you will get any parlour to match Sandys tho obviously Annabelles MK and HoD London are very good if you call them parlours.

Funplace showed a higher quality can work and Pump seemed to be close to that too.

Sandys girls also showed they were prepared to visit Brum weekly if it was worth their while. perhaps they now go to Leicester, Loughborough and Lutterworth (coincidental Ls).

The continuing silence about the new Pump has been disappointing and the latest news is it's going to Leicester too.

So hopefully someone will get the message and set up/revise a place that girls of Sandys qualities will be happy to come to.

Very disappointing for a city like Birmingham not to be able to offer a new FP or Pump, surely.

But there ARE good girls around and the more positive FRs written the better the good girls will thrive and we will benefit too.

what can I add? spot on.

The Pump Club is still around.   I dont want to say much at the moment until after 24th April.   Viviuvsme I have emailed you. Linzi

Linzi, all, I too thought the pump had left Birmingham not to return? I have never visited a parlour, as discussed there don't seem too many good ones in Birmingham.

Bobby Vegas, Ambassadors had malicious fake reports and as such were on the no reports list, they are now viable for reports, as they were proved to be malicious.

Ventura, Juliet's pictures aren't photoshopped any more than mine are.

What you see on the picture is what you get, including her tattoos. :-)

Edited by Autumn Temptation

The report I did on Ambassadors earlier this month was rejected as suspected and I expected it was because they are on no reports list. 

So unless that's a very recent change for Ambass they are still a no reports establishment as far as i can see.

I have very much safer things to do than risk an argument with Autumn Temptation, but the second thing I would say is that it was me who referred to the possibility of Juliet's newest pics being photoshopped.

I will kneel down before you and especially Juliet and let you kick me in the head if I am wrong and you and/or Juliet are annoyed but I have looked again and all I can say is that I am surprised if they are not touched up.

I haven't seen Juliet for a while, you'll see above I praised her roundly, I do keep thinking I am a fool not to be seeing her more often and it wouldn't bother me one iota if they have been processed.

I was really thinking that if someone saw the pics in the same light that I did they might just have second thoughts and I was pushing that the real thing is wonderful.

I have tried hard but I suspect I am still in for a kicking ... :(

Edited by vivluvsme

Juliet is a star

end of....

Juliet is a star

end of....

I think I have said that.

I think I have said that.

then, sir, we are in agreement..

The Pump Club is still around.   I dont want to say much at the moment until after 24th April.   Viviuvsme I have emailed you. Linzi

Well, 24th April has come and gone, is there any more news about Pump Club?

No, I think it is waiting on confirmations of details rather than say it might be open at this location on this date and then have to change.

Not in Brum though, I think.

Thank you Coventry Punter for your lovely words. I would just like to say that I have worked alongside the girls at ambassadors and they are all lovely. I have met many repeat clientelle there. Some have been regulars of theirs for over a decade. I'm sorry for any bad experiences you may have has there. However, the management are always open to constructive feedback. They do care and will be happy to listen to your concerns and rectify.

On another note... Firstly, Thank you Tempting Autumn and To my Coventry Punter xxx I am very disappointed in you Vivluvsme!! After over an hour in the gym, 7 days a week, plus a healthy eating plan and trainer !!!... Why wouldn't my photos look like me??? How ridiculous!!! Even Linzi from the pump would advise you that my photos are a true reflection of me. I always ask that my photographer does not edit my photos as I want them to be a true reflection of me. The only thing that can change from time to time is my hair! But that's only because it can take nearly 2hrs+ to curl it! Although, most who have spent time in my company will tell you that I have a natural messy bed hair look anyway! slap hand Vivulsme!.. Having met me you should know for yourself that these are a true reflection... They even show my tattoos! Most offended to say the least !

The report I did on Ambassadors earlier this month was rejected as suspected and I expected it was because they are on no reports list. 

So unless that's a very recent change for Ambass they are still a no reports establishment as far as i can see.

I have very much safer things to do than risk an argument with Autumn Temptation, but the second thing I would say is that it was me who referred to the possibility of Juliet's newest pics being photoshopped.

I will kneel down before you and especially Juliet and let you kick me in the head if I am wrong and you and/or Juliet are annoyed but I have looked again and all I can say is that I am surprised if they are not touched up.

I haven't seen Juliet for a while, you'll see above I praised her roundly, I do keep thinking I am a fool not to be seeing her more often and it wouldn't bother me one iota if they have been processed.

I was really thinking that if someone saw the pics in the same light that I did they might just have second thoughts and I was pushing that the real thing is wonderful.

I have tried hard but I suspect I am still in for a kicking ... :(

Ventura as far as I knew they were allowed back on the reports list, if they have been banned again... Suppose only Galahad would have the answer.

As for Juliets pics... You can talk to her about them.

If for Venturer you mean me, then I don't think they got any FRs between being unbanned and banned so perhaps they were never unbanned.

As far as Juliet's pics are concerned, I have been looking at others of hers including some historical ones (from that archive facility - I am not a freaky collector type) and I will say this:

I was only giving a reaction to the newer pics I saw that they looked photoshopped to some degree however little

I have not missed an opportunity to confirm how great she is a choice to book with

My little research made me less sure the newer pics had been altered at all

I doubt she needs it or is bothered by it but she can certainly have my apologies for any doubt cast on those pics

Thanks Autumn for the support. My photos reflect my personality and myself.,, but seeing me in the flesh could be an option! Lol xxxxxx

Hi it's me! The subject of this picture scandal.. I have changed over the years in appearance. I can confirm that my latest photographs are a true reflection of myself. A healthy and active lifestyle changes body shape... My face is exactly how you see it! Hope this helps clarify xxxxx

I managed to make my grovelling apology earlier without having seen Juliet's extended explanation that the pics are untouched.

I have just read that now and OF COURSE take her word for it and have already said that looking at pics of her from years ago made me feel they were not altered.

I accept the slap on the hand therefore but no comment has been made that at least I have introduced her name into the thread as a recommendation from the start and have given her a lot of publicity which she certainly deserves.

The whole point was that i think Juliet looks better in the flesh than in the latest pics - so I am entirely on her side.

But still feeling a bit kicked and a touch harshly dealt with.

I have shall have to perform way above my weight next time I see Juliet before risking revealing who I am - or I could try booking with the sub Juliet for safety's sake

Didn't I mention this very intelligent, feisty lady does or did accept bookings in her submissive mode. Just part of what makes her such an interesting personality altogether.