romeo017

Watersports.....

36 posts in this topic

Cannot understand this fetish at all...........

people are probably interested in it for many different reasons. I would say that some of my clients see it as humiliation

It's a lot of fun with the right person... Simple as that really. Drink lots and lots and lots of water!

As Mistress Charlie says, for some it can be a submissive act in a bdsm context.  For others, it can just be sharing a very personal act that is a bit taboo and naughty.

There are other fetishes I find far more difficult to understand than this.....

As Mistress Charlie says, for some it can be a submissive act in a bdsm context.  For others, it can just be sharing a very personal act that is a bit taboo and naughty.

do share bendy

do share bendy

Well, there is what some politely refer to as "age play".......

That's part of the point/attraction of it for me. It's something naughty that you're not meant to do. 

We are all differant, but do seem to share a passion for pushing the bounderies of our imagination, being cheeky, and doing naughty things, its just a manner of what or how you do something.

Its the little things that seem so naughty and you just push the boat out a little further each time, till you reach a certain level, and then, swim another way.

A cream cake is no longer enough just to eat, it has to be smeared on an ample breast etc, and then ....well you set your own agenda.

Maybe it is a semen substitute for guys? There are only so many orgasms we can pump out, but a wee is almost to order.

I guess we should all be prepared to try new activities and, having tried WS a couple of times, I have to say that it is not my cup of tea!

I was never really interested in it until a regular asked me to do it. After the initial stage fright, I managed to pee over her and she was so turned on by it..That's what got me going.

In my civilian life I once had a girlfriend who liked me to pee inside her while we were shagging.  It was actually quite difficult at first - it took a surprising amount of concentration to "let go" through my erection whilst inside her.

The sensation while I was actually weeing inside her was quite pleasant, and she really loved it.  The problem was that once I stopped weeing and went back to shagging her, well the feeling of shagging a fanny full of wee isn't that great (and it's obviously messy).

What's to understand?  You either like it or you don't. 

In my civilian life I once had a girlfriend who liked me to pee inside her while we were shagging. It was actually quite difficult at first - it took a surprising amount of concentration to "let go" through my erection whilst inside her.

The sensation while I was actually weeing inside her was quite pleasant, and she really loved it. The problem was that once I stopped weeing and went back to shagging her, well the feeling of shagging a fanny full of wee isn't that great (and it's obviously messy).

Now you are back in the military Major Eyes-water, has the appeal changed from when you were a civilian! ;-) Edited by romeo017

It's about what is perceived by the participant to be taboo or risky or 'naughty'. It breaks the cultural norms which we are surrounded by and which we are, in many ways, forced to adhere to.

Engaging in the act provides a thrill/kick which is enhanced within a sexual setting.

The risk is that, like all kicks if overdone, it takes more and more to experience that thrill as the body/mind adapts to it, which can lead the kink in ever more unusual directions.

I did some cross dressing/anal play in my teens (solo) which would suggest a sissy/passive tendency then but that aspect of me didn't last and my sexual appetite is different now.

I enjoy WS from time to time I first tried it faily early on,in a fem -dom situation. The feeling of humiliation can, for some be extremely exciting. For me, the waiting for the flow to start has always been a turn on. I have a regular, with whom I enjoy femdom roleplay but also take WS in the course of "vanilla" sex. She does not enjoy receiving. I have experienced giving, once and that was post climax. I don't think I would be able to piss with a hard on, however hard I tried!!

Personally i've always thought of it this way.Not something i personally am into,which is probably for the best as i basically live on energy drinks,which as some may know,if you way o'd on them your pee goes,first a flourescent orange and finally ends up a glowing green colour.It's bad enough at a public urinal when this green river trickles along the trough.imagine how much it'd freak some poor lady out :)

As for unusal fetishes.For anyone who watches late night/early morning tv,the fella with the inflateable clothes fetish.Now that did throw me more than a little

As for unusal fetishes.For anyone who watches  morning tv,

Now that really is a perversion.......lol.

Now that really is a perversion.......lol.

you'd be supprised what they put on in the early hours.I remember finishing work one day,sitting down with my dinner.switched the telly on to be greated by someone having their cock cut off.They were just removing the bellend which i believe they were going to use tissue from to make the clit.Never was an appetite lost so quickly :(

No real interest in peeing on a lady although the idea of some mutual peeing does appeal a bit. But w/s on me is a real top turn on. Not sure I can explain it. Probably a bit of taboo. Love seeing the fanny peeing over me. Enjoy the warm sensation of pee on me. Got to be odour free and clear. Basically it's a real hoot if the lady is into it too. Not so much fun if it seems like she's doing it purely as a money spinning service.

And definitely NOT lying in a cold bath

No interest in being the active one in WS.

And only was passive once when at a straitlaced parlour we were talking about the girls acting like naughty schoolgirls and trying to outdo each other.

I asked my SP what we might do and we ended up her weeing on my while I sat on a chair next to an open door which any punter or SP or staff could have walk past.

No more interest since though but yes it was the double naughtiness of it.

Me neither. Can't you get like get rashes from being pissed on? :eek:

If not, continue the wet dreams. :)

Me neither. Can't you get like get rashes from being pissed on? :eek:

If not, continue the wet dreams. :)

Dunno.Supposed to be good for jellyfish stings though :)

Some people are allergic to squid too. Double the yuck!

I often wonder if people who claim to have no interest in doing something start a thread on it really have a deep longing to actually do it.

And I have a similar though on those contributors who then line up to "say": "I'm not interested either".