Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pokerpete

Paying For But Not Receiving Services

15 posts in this topic

Hi 

I have been seeing one girl for about 5 months now, I use to visit her every week for a couple of hours.

We became friends and I stayed over at her house a few times.

She got back with her ex fella and i became friends with him and stopped using her services for about a  month. I'd go round and we would all watch tv together or go out for a meal etc, just general friendy stuff.

She has since asked me twice if I wanted to see her and I foolishly paid upfront because I trusted her.

Now when it comes to getting down to it she seems quite reluctant, I think its because of her boyfriend knows I use to see her as a punter and wont let her out the house to come see me and she cant say she is going out working and then come back with no money.

How would you handle the situation?  Just forget about it?  Pay her afterwards next time? Pay her less? Ask for the money back? 

Stop paying her and if she mentions it again just remind her that she owes you two bookings and that if its not going to happen could you please have your money back x

Personal opinion is you are being used. The boyfriend is probably fully aware of the bookings as how would she explain the money, quite likely saying get the money out of him but dont go and if theres a problem I will deal with it. I can hear scam screaming at me on this one. Dont give her another penny x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Sounds like your being played,

You need to move on ( should not have gone there in the 1st place, how weird is it you playing bestie mates with a SP you saw professionally & her fella).

You can ask for your money back, doubt you will get any..... Leave well alone & move on ASAP & as Chloe says don't give her any more money.

In my old line of work they used to say "there are no mates in business". You went into a business deal with a mate and you got burned. so, it is a choice of losing the mate or losing the money. I seem to have had my font shrunk!!!!

In my old line of work they used to say "there are no mates in business". You went into a business deal with a mate and you got burned. so, it is a choice of losing the mate or losing the money. I seem to have had my font shrunk!!!!

So long as it's only your font that has shrunk!!

The OP is being taken for a ride and I would find new friends if I were him.

I have never quite understood this kind of thing (getting pally with a wg's boyfriend or husband and spending social time with them etc)

Boundaries are not set in stone of course but I think crossing over like this can spoil a decent working relationship.  If you had been a fly on their wall after you had left their place I imagine you would be at the least shocked at what you might have heard.

Move on and I doubt she will reimburse you in any way at all. Let us know if things take a turn for the better!

I have never quite understood this kind of thing (getting pally with a wg's boyfriend or husband and spending social time with them etc)

Boundaries are not set in stone of course but I think crossing over like this can spoil a decent working relationship.  If you had been a fly on their wall after you had left their place I imagine you would be at the least shocked at what you might have heard.

Move on and I doubt she will reimburse you in any way at all.... but do let  us know if things take a turn for the better!

Well the boyfriend always harps on about how he doesnt like her working (Despite being happy to spend the profits).

Agree with all feedback so far. You are being played by her (possibly both in tandem). Either demand your money back ( possibly dream on..) then walk away or just walk away and learn from the experience. At 2 hours a session, I imagine you might have lost a fair wedge?

Stop paying her and if she mentions it again just remind her that she owes you two bookings and that if its not going to happen could you please have your money back x

Personal opinion is you are being used. The boyfriend is probably fully aware of the bookings as how would she explain the money, quite likely saying get the money out of him but dont go and if theres a problem I will deal with it. I can hear scam screaming at me on this one. Dont give her another penny x

Unfortunately for you,this sounds like the situation here,they've marked you as an easy touch and are slowly bleeding you dry.It could be mainly him,could be both,either you aren't going to see that money again.You can ask for it,but i'm going with Chloe's the bf will deal with it solution.Don't hurt to ask,but if they said yes i'd be careful where i met them for the refund.

As for considering another "booking".This is basically the same thing as chasing money.\if you've ever watched people playing fruities,backing the horses etc.They loose.then you see them pumping cash hoping for a win to cover their lossess.You're hoping if you keep paying the booking will finally materialise.It wont.

Move on and I doubt she will reimburse you in any way at all. Let us know if things take a turn for the better!

Again.agree with this.Now we all know that many ladies have partners,husbands,boyfriends etc.The thought of sitting down having a beer with them however is just a little,not sure how to express it,shuddery?Not a great situation.

.The thought of sitting down having a beer with them however is just a little,not sure how to express it,shuddery?Not a great situation.

no, you coined it, "shuddery" is a good word for it.

"Step into my lair said the spider to the fly" also comes to mind, lull into friendship and assumed trust that comes with it only to quietly softly bite!

no, you coined it, "shuddery" is a good word for it.

"Step into my lair said the spider to the fly" also comes to mind, lull into friendship and assumed trust that comes with it only to quietly softly bite!

I'm glad someone got what i meant :)

I deal with a lot of people.It's bad enough seing bloke around a gf's ex,let alone a client.As i've said,its not a situation i think i'd find myself in,but in the off chance,if they were overly friendly i would be getting worried.

In this case the its not just softly bite but seems a case of devour whole.

omg and still i don't get any of this stuff oh i went round and we went to tesco together andhad tea at her mothers, I paid her but she has this boyfriend and so on so on please unless you are going to see someone in a professional manner who treats you properly and you don't get into each other's life you are basically just asking to be messed around xxxx

There's nothing like an anonymous forum for people to get all judgemental about the way you live your life.

Can't say I would get pally with a WG's boyfriend myself, but each to his own.  The impression I get is that the BF doesn't seem to have too much of a beef with her going out working, but maybe not with you OP, precisely because he's got to know you?

Pokerpete, you didn't actually explain what happened when you paid her for a punt, other than stating she was a bit reluctant.  Did she burn you, or what?

If she didn't provide any service then clearly you shouldn't pay her anything more, and should probably ask for your money back.  Otherwise, it just depends how much you like having sex with her.  If you're that keen, talk to her and see if you can't work something out.

There's nothing like an anonymous forum for people to get all judgemental about the way you live your life.

Can't say I would get pally with a WG's boyfriend myself, but each to his own.  The impression I get is that the BF doesn't seem to have too much of a beef with her going out working, but maybe not with you OP, precisely because he's got to know you?

Pokerpete, you didn't actually explain what happened when you paid her for a punt, other than stating she was a bit reluctant.  Did she burn you, or what?

If she didn't provide any service then clearly you shouldn't pay her anything more, and should probably ask for your money back.  Otherwise, it just depends how much you like having sex with her.  If you're that keen, talk to her and see if you can't work something out.

Straight after reluctant he wrote " I think its because of her boyfriend knows I use to see her as a punter and wont let her out the house to come see me".If she cant get out to see him they cant do anything.Hence him asking if he should ask for his money back