jonasmith

Performed Oral Sex On A Wg When...

17 posts in this topic

I was up in London for business three weeks ago and met this WG. She looked clean and was well dressed, and her flat was fairly clean and tidy also.

We began the session and, as always, I performed unprotected oral sex on the WG as part of the foreplay. After a few miniutes of cunnilingus I noticed a slight taste of blood in my mouth but therer was no sign of blood anywhere. After another 30 seconds of oral, I stopped and decided to ask the girl if she was expecting her period. She did a quick wipe with a clean tissue and confirmed what I feared; she was just beginning to have her period.

Although there was almost no visual sign of any blood but, naturally, I freaked. I read somewhere that the risks of HIV infection through cunnilingus is greater when a girl is menstruating. I assume this is due to the presence of blood as well as vaginal discharge. I couldn't continue with the punt because of all the thoughts running through my head so I told the girl we could just chat. So I paid her £150 just to sit and chat with her.

A huge waste of money aside, I have been really worried since the meet. I have been down with a cold for two weeks. I know the symptoms may not be due to HIV but I am anxious about what had happened. I now have to wait for three months before I go get a HIV test. I was so put off by what happened I have not thought about punting since the incident. I have a girlfriend and I hate myself for putting her at risk for my stupid behaviors. I think I will stop punting once and for all.

I guess the lesson here is - if giving unprotected oral is your thing, be sure ask the girl if she is expecting her period any time soon.

I don't think you have to much to worry about.

First, most WGs don't have HIV.

Second, a "higher" transmission rate through menstrual blood its not the same as a high rate.

Third, female-to-female transmission of HIV is almost unheard of. Now presumably most lesbians try to avoid cunnilingus when they've got the painters in, but I bet they slip up too.

Fourth, HIV takes months to produce symptoms, and everyone has a cold or flu at the moment.

Of course, those are mostly objective considerations. If thinking about the clearly non-zero (albeit quite small) risks of punting puts you off, you might want to take up another hobby, but compared to driving to the punt, and having your nuts chopped off if your g/f finds out, the objective dangers are really pretty small.

Right.....flat clean and tidy....period must be due!!!

Noted for future reference ^_^

Right.....flat clean and tidy....period must be due!!!

Noted for future reference ^_^

PMT - Pre-Menstrual Tidying

Jonas- tough luck, that's always a risk in this game. I've been mid session with girls twice when they started bleeding* (although just coitus not cunnylingus).

Couple of things- on the tiny remote off chance you caught something, it's highly unlikely to be HIV (even if you did contract something HIV simply doesn't 'work' that fast- you may have caught a cold in this channel but again that may be your head playing games). Maybe you mean you have to wait another 3mths until next HIV test...but if not get your finger out & get tested tomorrow- don't fuck about cause you have to pay 45 quid... that could be the worst false economy of your life. (Probably no issues but why risk it).

* This raises the old saw about WGs working 'on the rag' (or more accurately sponge)... although most will deny it, some girls work through their periods for monetary reasons.

You've earned your red wings then, Jona.  Unless your mouth is full of sores you'll be fine.  The likelihood of her being HIV+ is also pretty slim.  Stop worrying.  

You've had the cold which is doing the rounds at the moment.

If she was HIV+ and you had open sores in your mouth there is something like a one in a million chance, if she was HIV+ in the first place.

Go to a clinic and have a routine check up. I was told by my local GUM that after 1 month the HIV test is 97% reliable. If you are really very worried then go now then again in another couple of months. I'm sure they'll also explain the risks,  and give you some reassuring stats.

Get over it Jonasmith.

Shit, there are some paranoid people out there! :wacko:

Paranoia is a punters best friend!!! Assume your wife is tracking you, assume all those diseases an so; cover your tracks and cover your dick!

Paranoia is a punters best friend!!! Assume your wife is tracking you, assume all those diseases an so; cover your tracks and cover your dick!

... and live in permanent fear! :eek: 

Been there.  Done that.

Not worth it. <_<

Couple of things- on the tiny remote off chance you caught something, it's highly unlikely to be HIV (even if you did contract something HIV simply doesn't 'work' that fast- you may have caught a cold in this channel but again that may be your head playing games).

You've earned your red wings then, Jona.  Unless your mouth is full of sores you'll be fine.  The likelihood of her being HIV+ is also pretty slim.  Stop worrying.  

You've had the cold which is doing the rounds at the moment.

If she was HIV+ and you had open sores in your mouth there is something like a one in a million chance, if she was HIV+ in the first place.

Go to a clinic and have a routine check up. I was told by my local GUM that after 1 month the HIV test is 97% reliable. If you are really very worried then go now then again in another couple of months. I'm sure they'll also explain the risks,  and give you some reassuring stats.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions and reassurances. I think I will indeed make a trip to my local GUM clinic before the three months are up, just to see if anything more instantaneous than HIV shows up.

I think a lot of what motivated my post was my own paranoia and I can see why some people may find it rather unnecessary. I did a search on the web and could not find anyone else who had the same experience as I did and thought it might be worth it to put my experience out there. Sometimes punting related anxieties are difficult because there is no one I could talk to. This forum provided me a channel to reach out, I am grateful.

So by the sounds of it youve been worrying and stressed since.You realise that as well as affecting sleep,stress can also run you down both in turn will affect your immune system hence your cold.Pop some C+D and relax

First, most WGs don't have HIV.

Second, a "higher" transmission rate through menstrual blood its not the same as a high rate.

Third, female-to-female transmission of HIV is almost unheard of. Now presumably most lesbians try to avoid cunnilingus when they've got the painters in, but I bet they slip up too.

Fourth, HIV takes months to produce symptoms, and everyone has a cold or flu at the moment.

Of course, those are mostly objective considerations. If thinking about the clearly non-zero (albeit quite small) risks of punting puts you off, you might want to take up another hobby, but compared to driving to the punt, and having your nuts chopped off if your g/f finds out, the objective dangers are really pretty small.

Most don't? So you mean some do? :huh:

Isn't it illegal to not tell men you have HIV if the person was HIV-positive? :unsure:

I was up in London for business three weeks ago and met this WG. She looked clean and was well dressed, and her flat was fairly clean and tidy also.

We began the session and, as always, I performed unprotected oral sex on the WG as part of the foreplay. After a few miniutes of cunnilingus I noticed a slight taste of blood in my mouth but therer was no sign of blood anywhere. After another 30 seconds of oral, I stopped and decided to ask the girl if she was expecting her period. She did a quick wipe with a clean tissue and confirmed what I feared; she was just beginning to have her period.

Although there was almost no visual sign of any blood but, naturally, I freaked. I read somewhere that the risks of HIV infection through cunnilingus is greater when a girl is menstruating. I assume this is due to the presence of blood as well as vaginal discharge. I couldn't continue with the punt because of all the thoughts running through my head so I told the girl we could just chat. So I paid her £150 just to sit and chat with her.

A huge waste of money aside, I have been really worried since the meet. I have been down with a cold for two weeks. I know the symptoms may not be due to HIV but I am anxious about what had happened. I now have to wait for three months before I go get a HIV test. I was so put off by what happened I have not thought about punting since the incident. I have a girlfriend and I hate myself for putting her at risk for my stupid behaviors. I think I will stop punting once and for all.

I guess the lesson here is - if giving unprotected oral is your thing, be sure ask the girl if she is expecting her period any time soon.

I hope your test is negative and you would be very unlucky if it wasnt in my view. I know from punting at parties and regulars that some WGs use sponges so work through their periods, no idea how widespread this is overall though. It doesnt and wont put me off doing RO and in my experience its been years since i tasted blood, in the dim past it was more common i found.

Happened once, she was devastated.......