Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rada

Any Advice On This Please? Georgia £300

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

A friend recommended a girl some time ago from another agency. Then I saw the same images as Georgia on Hamilton website and she looks hot. Does a" I was told. I have used them before and they are good and reliable.

Then on this link: http://nudetag.com/post/42346674777/sexy-model-in-high-heels her pics appear with face showing. Also on another agency aphrodite something.

Anyone who may have seen her...could you please comment?

Thanks

Is that £300 for a hour. Bit steep for me,they you get what you pay for,but there seems to be much better value out there H O D for example at 130 per hour and everybody seems to be raving about Platinium cindy at the moment

The pictures appear to be fake. face is blurred on Hamiltons site but it is shown on aphrodite site. They told me that this girl has gone away for a few months...

Approach with caution.

Hello there

Georgia was working away in Dubai for just under 2weeks with 2 sites Aphrodite and Club il repute working with them for over seas bookings only, with Aphrodite Companions she works with them when she is in New York

She asked to be cropped (blurred) on the Hamiltons site as this is a London site and was a little nervous, she did say she was coming off the Aphodite site. she is now back in London and will be working on Saturday.

Have a lovely day

Zara