FillyTheBish

1 Hour For Under £100?

52 posts in this topic

Are there any ladies or agencies who offer 1 hour for under £100?

They are about on the purple site , but very hit & miss .If you can stretch to the £100 a hour budget ,and your south of the river,I can recommend Suelee you operates in Croydon. She works some days and has other girls working on other days

1 person likes this

For under £100 your looking at the EE market .... loads on AW, all over London....

A search on adultwork for £50 - 99 in London gives 18 pages - about 900 profiles, I guess.

Are they worth seeing ? Not many I would guess, but there have been a few threads thowing up recommendations, Wembley etc has been active recently.

Platinum Cindy on AW is £99 for the first hour and £190 for two hours.

She is "away" for the moment and likely to be exceedingly busy when she returns, because she is VERY popular.

While it's not always true that you get what you pay for, I do think there is a low price that you should not even think about going under. In my experience the current going rate is around £120 or so per hour. Much under that carries no interest for me.

Personally I dont punt for the hour.

Why, because I dont need a hour as I cant perform twice and wont last too long.

Half hour gives me what I need so dont waste the extra dosh.

I will see two ladies seperately for £100.

I  

I'd add to the recommendation for Platinum.Cindy. I would also add busty_angel.

Baby Ashley - Italian beauty on purple site just a £1 over

I'd add to the recommendation for Platinum.Cindy. I would also add busty_angel.

+1 for busty_angel (who I didn't find all that busty, although the punt went by in a bit of a blur).  £80 for an hour with DFK/CIM and an extra £30 gets you A-level as well.

Also see my FRs for a report on a slightly strange punt with a very quiet but surprisingly dirty petite Polish MILF called Eva.  She is on AW with a silly name like "full service full" (I don't think she knew how to fill in the AW form - her English is terrible).  An hour is a bit less than £100 IIRC.  I really enjoyed her OWO with prostate massage, plus CIM and swallow.  If you go to see her, tell her Frankenstein sent you.

Edited by hotdogburger

+1 for busty_angel (who I didn't find all that busty, although the punt went by in a bit of a blur). £80 for an hour with DFK/CIM and an extra £30 gets you A-level as well.

Also see my FRs for a report on a slightly strange punt with a very quiet but surprisingly dirty petite Polish MILF called Eva. She is on AW with a silly name like "full service full" (I don't think she knew how to fill in the AW form - her English is terrible). An hour is a bit less than £100 IIRC. I really enjoyed her OWO with prostate massage, plus CIM and swallow. If you go to see her, tell her Frankenstein sent you.

"Full service full" advertises bareback.

does this busty angel have a pretty face?

I found her very plain looking. I met her  in the street outside her flat where she was having a quick smoke. I decided not to go any further.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder...

IMO she is cute in a girl next door, fresh-faced kind of way. Not someone who would turn heads.

She is friendly, accomodating, patient, sweet, delivers the services listed and is provides a VFM punt. It would be hard to imagine being disappointed when you weigh up the cost against the quality of service, Maya's attitude and looks.

Baby Ashley mentioned above looks great - any other comments?

"Full service full" advertises bareback.

Hmm.  That wasn't offered when I was there.  As soon as I indicated that I wanted to move from OWO to fucking, her hand was in the condom drawer.

I think it may be a case of someone who doesn't know what it means checking the boxes ("Yes, I remove my shirt so my back is bare").  Something similar was discussed in the nearby Hardsports thread yesterday.

I need to give her feedback (but her English is so terrible, I might ask another Polish WG to translate it for me), so I might try and get that message to her.

Baby Ashley - Italian beauty on purple site just a £1 over

Baby Ashley mentioned above looks great - any other comments?

Glad I saw Ashley for £100..just seen she's now 120 - but well worth it  :wub:

Beauty in the eye of the beholder...

IMO she is cute in a girl next door, fresh-faced kind of way. Not someone who would turn heads.

She is friendly, accomodating, patient, sweet, delivers the services listed and is provides a VFM punt. It would be hard to imagine being disappointed when you weigh up the cost against the quality of service, Maya's attitude and looks.

Landseer,

I agree with your overview of Maya (Busty Angel).

Now she is her new flat her prices have gone up a little but still VFM. I hope to see her again when I can fit it in and will probably do a FR.

Regards,

davidgood

Hmm.  That wasn't offered when I was there.  As soon as I indicated that I wanted to move from OWO to fucking, her hand was in the condom drawer.

I think it may be a case of someone who doesn't know what it means checking the boxes ("Yes, I remove my shirt so my back is bare").  Something similar was discussed in the nearby Hardsports thread yesterday.

I need to give her feedback (but her English is so terrible, I might ask another Polish WG to translate it for me), so I might try and get that message to her.

Maybe go on google translate and send her a message that way. It's not perfect but it's legible. It seems she clearly has no clue what it means, it's be worth removing it from her profile though due to the irresponsible people it may attract.

Sexy Carmen again purple site - 90 for an hour  :P  ;) in West London

So FillytheBish you followed any of above or have recommendations of your own?

Landseer,

I agree with your overview of Maya (Busty Angel).

Now she is her new flat her prices have gone up a little but still VFM. I hope to see her again when I can fit it in and will probably do a FR.

Regards,

davidgood

I managed to fit in a visit to Maya last week and my FR was posted on 5th May.

I would be good if Fillythe Bish would let us know if he has followed any of the recommendations, or if he has his own to share with us.

Regards,

davidgood

Sexy Carmen again purple site - 90 for an hour :P;) in West London

So FillytheBish you followed any of above or have recommendations of your own?

Seconded, great punt about a month or so back with her.

Thirded. Just had a lovely hour with Carmen who has just returned from Poland and back in action. Nice Hounslow hotel room, Heathrow next week I think. Under £100 and total joy. Very lovely intelligent lady too

Sexy hot Mya who's been discussed on other threads.  Very fit girl, lovely body and very sexy.  for £100 you can't go wrong with her

Sexy hot Mya who's been discussed on other threads.  Very fit girl, lovely body and very sexy.  for £100 you can't go wrong with her

I agree. At only £80 per hour she provides excelent value for a straight forward GFE. And her extra charges are reasonable.

Regards,

davidgood