Lucy London

Skidmarks....!!!!!!

58 posts in this topic

Ladies.....!!!

Have you ever seen a client who has left skidmarks on the bed??? Further more, have you ever seen a client who has just got out of the shower and still left skids on the bed????

This recently happened to me, i was totaly grossed out by it as i have never come across this before and my client had just stepped out of the shower..!

If this has happened to you how did you deal with it? I felt embarassed for my client and for myself so i quickly disguised the mark before he had chance to notice, however thinking about it, should i of left the mark exposed as a gentle hint???? :confused::):eek:

Ladies.....!!!

Have you ever seen a client who has left skidmarks on the bed??? Further more, have you ever seen a client who has just got out of the shower and still left skids on the bed????

This recently happened to me, i was totaly grossed out by it as i have never come across this before and my client had just stepped out of the shower..!

If this has happened to you how did you deal with it? I felt embarassed for my client and for myself so i quickly disguised the mark before he had chance to notice, however thinking about it, should i of left the mark exposed as a gentle hint???? :confused::):eek:

Did you have towel on bed?

yes... quickly folded it so my client didnt notice :confused: x

no rimming on that appointment then?

Turn the light off;)

And he'd just come out of the shower? Eeeeew, that is gross.

Oh my,dont get me started. I offer the "strap-on" experience as you well know so quite a lot of my appointments involve the odd skidmark or two. I always feel its best to just fold up the towel and replace it with a new one quick as possible. Occasionally i have had a client do just as you said,as he had a shower and forgotten to clean not just his bum but his cock and armpits i felt obliged to make the little comment "oh dear" whilst staring him down across the room. Needless to say the next time they both gave their bottoms a good scrubbing before stepping from the shower.lol.xxx

Thats just disgusting, he obviously doesnt know how to wash himself properly. You should have said something. Mind you a I once saw the inside of a well known working girls knickers and they were covered in skids, which was a bit off putting. I was her first appointment as well.

could have just been a left over that let loose when relaxed. :)

Our bums do become a lil loose and could have been unwell during the day:(

But yes very gross:eek::confused:

I've had this. blagh blagh blagh. What on earth can you say though??

I did the covering up thing too so as not to embarrass them at the time- they were really lovely in every other way as well. But MAN I was wretching when they left.

I have seen a thread on this before, still doesnt get any better!

A mate of a mate had this issue before, was on white sheets and kept moving about without realising the issue. Apparently the sheets looked like they had leopard print by the time he had finished!!! :confused:

The towel is all well and good until he sits on the edge of the bed to put on his pants and trousers!! I find it very embarrassing and always try my best to cover it - even though it should be him who is embarrassed!!! I really do not understand how someone can come out of the shower and still be dirty enough to leave skidmarks on the linen!!

It is amazing that some people do not know how to wash properly. They assume that because they are expected to shower, they can just stand under a shower for a few seconds and they are clean. If as a punter I saw skid marks left by the previous guy, I would be out of that place so fast, my bum would not touch my own boxers.

And he'd just come out of the shower? Eeeeew, that is gross.

Indeed! No brownie points for him! :confused:

When working at a parlour a while ago I had a very drunk client who sat naked on the edge of the bed, moving backwards he slurred

"Come and give these a good lick"

Right in between his legs was a big skid on a white sheet.

"I don't think do, do you?" I replied.

He called me a dirty bitch told me I should change the sheets and fled pulling his pants up!!

Oooh the tales!!

Hol

Ladies.....!!!

If this has happened to you how did you deal with it? I felt embarassed for my client and for myself so i quickly disguised the mark before he had chance to notice, however thinking about it, should i of left the mark exposed as a gentle hint???? :confused::):o

Best thing to do in these cases is rub their nose in it and put them out in the yard till they've been! :eek:

Best thing to do in these cases is rub their nose in it and put them out in the yard till they've been! :confused:

Or show them a Cat Litter tray:D

Ladies.....!!!

How awful honi!!!! YUCK is all I can say to that one lol :o

A clean establishment would change the towel after each client anyway.

I have seen a thread on this before, still doesnt get any better!

There was also a thread on here once about a punter who was fucking a WG in doggy position when he saw a big piece of shit hanging out of her arse. :confused::eek:

A clean establishment would change the towel after each client anyway.

She said she folded it to save the client that shit on the towel seeing it. A clean client would not shit on the bed ! Once there is shit on the towels they go in the bin to avoid infecting the other towels, as you would be surprised what can be spread in a washing machine.

Read thoroughly before trying to be clever.

Ive just had my breakfast uuurghh,pleased it wasnt sausages:eek: