ashman84

Double Blowjob.....help Make My Fantasy Come True

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it's been a fantasy of mine to get a blowjob by two women at the same time, I'm looking to make this fantasy come true soon, can you recommend a couple who are great at this and also interact with each other too, looking for filthy full on experience, no intercourse, just oral sex and some rimming thrown in would be great too!

Age/race not issue, but would prefer mature, location London and south of the country

Thanks guys in helping making this fantasy come true

Ash

Hey guys, it's been a fantasy of mine to get a blowjob by two women at the same time, I'm looking to make this fantasy come true soon, can you recommend a couple who are great at this and also interact with each other too, looking for filthy full on experience, no intercourse, just oral sex and some rimming thrown in would be great too!

Age/race not issue, but would prefer mature, location London and south of the country

Ash

Try Cora in Alton: she has friends and does cim and swallow as well. She is a BBW if this is ok with you, lovely personality and soft lips.

Tina and Jenny at Debbie's, look no further .....

Thanks Romeo, do you have a link?

Anymore suggestions for this guys? Thanks

Ashman - google debbies massage

Ash

Maria and Mercedes would be phenomenal, and theyd most likely DFK each other too in between taking good care of you (if youre into that sort of thing........I am)

Both available (if all goes well) from Monday 22nd April, and bookable via the usual reputable asian wg agencies