Lessingham

Benefits Of Being A Regular Of An Agency (If Any)

12 posts in this topic

Just musing on this thought.

Wgs with regulars normally provide a better service, so they say. I assume that this is not a discount on the price but more of better service, friendlier, priority booking and the odd custard cream with his tea bless him! I presume there maybe a slightly more elastic approach to the concept of a hour.

Now, say you find an agency and they treat you okay, (I know lots of guys here have very strong views against them) and you are slowly working your way through their profiles. Would you expect to be treated as a regular by the agency and how would that be expressed. A friendlier telephone booking? A more bespoke service with advice on the girls more suited to your tastes?

I know there are many reasons why guys stop using an agency - normally over feeling let down very badly- but what would keep you coming back, apart from the quality of the women being represented by the agency?

It's a long day at the pc this side of my screen, hence the musings

..... A more bespoke service with advice on the girls more suited to your tastes?

^ This definitely.  My favourite agency's management have got to know my predilections and are happy to provide recommendations as to which girls might be most appropriate for the service I require.  I've been using them for 8 years and it's in their interests to keep me happy and returning.  They do a marvellous job.

I can refer to a couple of advantages, each totally different and each nothing to do with the other.

Some agencies offer regular member discounts and this is one good reason to stick with a particular agency, if they do this.  There is one particular agency I have used a few times who I now intend to join as a 'member' to access these benefits.  I hope and expect things will work out with a financial advantage, accordingly.  I can let you know if this actually happens in due course.

The main example I think of, though, is that the agency I have used the most often not only know me, and can converse accordingly, but I feel also give me a service dividend as a regular.  When one booking I had made had to be cancelled by the girl at short notice, they came up with an alternative option for the same booking time and gave me a chunky discount off the girl's usual price to make up for it.  Top class!  Maybe they would have done this for any client, but I am not so sure.  They certainly gained a degree of loyalty off me for doing this, whether or not their response was a measure of their appreciation of loyalty already provided by me.

Hope that makes sense. :unsure:

One benefit to regularly using an Agency is that if for some reason a session is plain old crap (for 'valid' reasons or girl flaked out etc), your chances of getting some comeback ( eg a discount off next visit etc) are much higher. Although many indys offer this, sometimes given circumstance it's better (on subsequent encounter) to go with a different lady...which obviously isn't an option with the former.

Dare I ask WhilstNeroPlays ... who are your favourite agency? 

A decent agency worth its salt will treat ALL clients the same and deem them all of equal importance in the running of their business. Regular clients though do have the upper hand when it comes to problems within bookings in that if the agency knows that they guys bookings usually run smooth as clockwork so if there is a problem they will take it more seriously just because their experience of him backs him up. Saying that though I once had a regular client who had an issue and there were other girls working that day who had experienced the same issues with him, they just knew how to handle him and the new girl he was seeing didn't. In this case it worked against him as the girl had other girls who could back up her complaint. 

You are right, Chloe, about treating all the same being a sign of a good agency.

I was a fairly regular user of a couple of agencies and it was good whilst it lasted, recommendations, the occasional discount after a poorly managed booking but it DIDN'T last. I of course didn't know their side of it but either there was a change of management, a take over, change of staff, change of business model whatever and I found one day they didn't know me from Adam. Since then I haven't stuck to one in particular and hope that the "treat all equally" proposition holds.

Still tempted by membership offers and newsletter benefits though ... hmmm  :cool:

When I used a local agency, over time I was not effected by any increases in rates (not that is mattered but a nice touch all the same).  Also the owner knew my likes as well as I did myself....and I also got to see certain ladies that were "off schedule" on any given day....mind you I was one of there first customers and remained using them for a period of 15 years or so....  

After a while trust is established (bothways)...to such an extent that they were happy to send the ladies on an oversea outcall...

oversea outcall...

oh god im so jealous of the ladies who have the freedom to bugger off on the weekend away bookings lol, I get so many requests but its just not possible. I cant right now  :(

...im so jealous of the....who have the freedom to bugger off on the weekend away bookings

Same here! What a great experience!!

There aren't any really other than that it takes a little less time to lay out what you want to do ("just the usual"). I've been seeing the same parlor for just over a year and a half now. The biggest difference is that I am pretty much very comfortable walking in there - I miss the adrenaline rush of the first few sessions but the sex is still just as great as it was the first time.