justforfun

Lizzie.18/lindsay Love... Tonight!

5 posts in this topic

Hi chaps - so after months of missed opportunities, looks like tonight's the night in finally going to see the delicious looking west ken Hungarian Lizzie.

Still one thing I'm nervous about - her flat, which I've heard is on a council estate and not too discreet.

Can anyone put my mind at rest? How "deep" into the estate is it? How many floors up? (I have bad memories of tower block lifts!) How public is the access? How dodgy the estate?

Any help much appreciated!

went to see her once a few months back.  dont get your hopes up if youre expecting a no holds/holes barred enthusiastic performance.

estate itself , as you turn in you it will feel like everylne is wathhing yoi as you turn into the courtyard  .the place is around the corner of the main building ariund the right and up some stiars.

going to a council estate? perish the thought.

How did it go? Lizzie does look all rather gorgeous and her AW rating looks good, but I always prefer recommendations from another forum member before taking a risk on a lass.

I had a threesome with Lizzie and her friend Lindsay.

Whilst I found Lizzie the more attractive - Fantastic Tits.  I found that Lindsay offered the better service.

Lizzie kissed too lightly and her BJ skills were lacking.

Oh, and they didn't really intereract with each other.

As for the estate, I didn't find it too bad and I went at 9pm.

You just need to know where to go. 

As Loopy posted, you go to the right of the main block and there are stairs leading up to the door, right on the side of the building.