Mr XL

Unhygenic GFE

117 posts in this topic

Having waded through.......yawn............some of the comments about replacing the term 'hygenic GFE' I thought it only fair to advertise the merits of 'unhygenic GFE'.

Frankly, the term 'Hygenic GFE' sounds like a piss-take to me and infers that those who don't comply with whichever numpty thought up that silly term is being unhygenic.

Absolute bollocks.

And why are you all wasting your time debating such a stupid term?

Once you start thinking in terms of GFE, PSE or whatever I think you are missing the point.

The point is to have an experience. End of. It doesn't have a name because it is different for each of us and different each time each of us experiences it.

My experience is a FART; a Fun And Raunchy Time.:confused:

Having waded through.......yawn............some of the comments about replacing the term 'hygenic GFE' I thought it only fair to advertise the merits of 'unhygenic GFE'.

Frankly, the term 'Hygenic GFE' sounds like a piss-take to me and infers that those who don't comply with whichever numpty thought up that silly term is being unhygenic.

Absolute bollocks.

And why are you all wasting your time debating such a stupid term?

Once you start thinking in terms of GFE, PSE or whatever I think you are missing the point.

The point is to have an experience. End of. It doesn't have a name because it is different for each of us and different each time each of us experiences it.

My experience is a FART; a Fun And Raunchy Time.:confused:

Indeed. Because (yawn for repeating ourselves over and over), we were made aware that using the term 'Unhygienic GFE' was implying what you stated above, we did try and find an alternative. All we were trying to achieve in our thread was see if someone could find a creative alternative for a provider of protected services which did not make the services sound bland like the term vanilla did. Someone made up the term 'vanilla' and the term 'GFE' to describe an experience in sexual slang terms.

We also want to make up a term to accurately reflect our protected services. People would then see it on some of our advertising and then ring or email and say what it that? The whole point was to find a good abbreviation to replace the term 'Hygienic GFE' so that we could use it on some of our advertising as we can't fully list the services. Nothing wrong with that! It's good to be innovative, wouldn't you say?

We thought what better place to start asking than Punternet!

Indian Palace, I think you should drop the term completely and refrain from using a different phrase in its place. It would be easier if you simply state what the ladies do/don't do then there will be no confusion.

Indian Palace, I think you should drop the term completely and refrain from using a different phrase in its place. It would be easier if you simply state what the ladies do/don't do then there will be no confusion.

Hi ceecee, we have covered this a million times in other threads when people have asked the same question. We do make our services very clear in emails and over the phone. We are very honest and specific about the services we provide. Everyone phones to let us know they are coming. We book appointments.

The point of finding a total replacement term that we could abbreviate is so that we can put it on our advertising on directories etc as we can't list the services we specifically provide on there. The reason why we even considered changing it, was because despite our view and logic of using the term 'Hygienic GFE', it seemed to upset and offend people.

Hi ceecee, we have covered this a million times in other threads when people have asked the same question. We do make our services very clear in emails and over the phone. We are very honest and specific about the services we provide. Everyone phones to let us know they are coming. We book appointments.

The point of finding a total replacement term that we could abbreviate is so that we can put it on our advertising on directories etc as we can't list the services we specifically provide on there. The reason why we even considered changing it, was because despite our view and logic of using the term 'Hygienic GFE', it seemed to upset and offend people.

Ip

Who are you trying to kid here? You are using this subject as an advertising ploy to keep your name in the spot light.

Simple fact is 'hygienic GFE' is a bollox term made up by yourselves and confuses the situation any other single phrase you care to make up will do the same. Whatever word you choose will still require clarification so stick to explaining to people when they ask and lets drop the free publicity.

LF

Oops, sorry guys. Thought I was escaping the IP bug by jumping threads.

But, like a dog's flea this one seems to have caught the itch.

Hi ceecee, we have covered this a million times in other threads when people have asked the same question. We do make our services very clear in emails and over the phone. We are very honest and specific about the services we provide.

I simply don't believe you.:mad:

You may well tell the potential client that the girls offer "Hygienic GFE" but do you actually explain what that term means (no kissing whatsoever). :D

In 25 years of punting with Indies and brothels I have never heard that expression before, had I seen it on a web-site I would have assumed it meant that the client must be freshly showered ------ I would not have realised that kissing was not available ------ kissing is NOT an unprotected service whatever you may think to the contrary. :mad:

Of course kissing is an "unprotected service", it involves the exchange of bodily fluids and diseases can be transmitted that way. :D

Ip

Who are you trying to kid here? You are using this subject as an advertising ploy to keep your name in the spot light.

Simple fact is 'hygienic GFE' is a bollox term made up by yourselves and confuses the situation any other single phrase you care to make up will do the same. Whatever word you choose will still require clarification so stick to explaining to people when they ask and lets drop the free publicity.

LF

Well you really have it all wrong. People should not have been rude to us in the first place or it would not have ended up like this. No, it's not a marketing ploy. We don't need to resort to such measures.

Like we have already stated, we do clarify in great depth what we do and don't do in emails, on the phone and when people come down. Because people keep attacking us on here, we feel the need to defend ourselves. Now we have done that, people are trying to turn it around like we are using a marketing ploy.

I simply don't believe you.:mad:

You may well tell the potential client that the girls offer "Hygienic GFE" but do you actually explain what that term means (no kissing whatsoever). :D

In 25 years of punting with Indies and brothels I have never heard that expression before, had I seen it on a web-site I would have assumed it meant that the client must be freshly showered ------ I would not have realised that kissing was not available ------ kissing is NOT an unprotected service whatever you may think to the contrary. :mad:

The decided term has already been changed now, so there is no point with you trying to argue some more about points already discussed. All people think we are doing is trying to attract free publicity when all we were doing was sticking up for ourselves and standing up to bullies on this forum. Sad that some posters can't see that. We certainly don't need to use punternet posts on a message board to attract free publicity! Is that why some posters are on here posting? To attract free publicity? How can you attract fee publicity on here? Surely that is why people use the service provider database on punternet and look at the announcements board? We do class kissing as an unprotected service. Go down to your GUM clinic and the nurse will say the same.

I've never heard GUM clinics warn against kissing and, like many others, I do think that kissing (though not OWO) is integral to a GFE. But, never mind that, the point has been made to exhaustion already.

What does interest me is whether there something cultural here, IP? I was in India last month and my hosts laughingly pointed out the curious fact that no one bothered about men pissing in the street (a common sight) but that you could be fined for kissing in public, or bribe the police not to be fined.

I've never heard GUM clinics warn against kissing and, like many others, I do think that kissing (though not OWO) is integral to a GFE. But, never mind that, the point has been made to exhaustion already.

What does interest me is whether there something cultural here, IP? I was in India last month and my hosts laughingly pointed out the curious fact that no one bothered about men pissing in the street (a common sight) but that you could be fined for kissing in public, or bribe the police not to be fined.

Hi Wanderlust, yes the subject has been exhausuted! It's not to do with culture. When the ladies go the the GUM clinic, the nurse tells them not to do OW or Kiss as it exchanges bodily fluids and is unsafe doing this as a WG. The GUM clinics have been saying this for the last 8 years.

The decided term has already been changed now, so there is no point with you trying to argue some more about points already discussed. All people think we are doing is trying to attract free publicity when all we were doing was sticking up for ourselves and standing up to bullies on this forum. Sad that some posters can't see that. We certainly don't need to use punternet posts on a message board to attract free publicity! Is that why some posters are on here posting? To attract free publicity? How can you attract fee publicity on here? Surely that is why people use the service provider database on punternet and look at the announcements board? We do class kissing as an unprotected service. Go down to your GUM clinic and the nurse will say the same.

anyone care to explain '' we do class kissing as ....'' what is class kissing ?

anyone care to explain '' we do class kissing as ....'' what is class kissing ?

'class' = verb rather than adjective

I was in India last month and my hosts laughingly pointed out the curious fact that no one bothered about men pissing in the street (a common sight) but that you could be fined for kissing in public, or bribe the police not to be fined.

Men pissing in the street in India? Well I did not know that! I haven't had much time to travel. Been too busy working and studying and trying to catch up with xfactor on the weekends! Really really want to go to Dubai and see all the lovely buildings but can't afford it! They showed that beautiful hotel in Dubai in the xfactor show with dolphins in it.

Do you know if it's true that in Dubai couples can't kiss either and they arrest you for it? And you have to cover up on the beach?

Just a little offering re: hygenic - one of my pals mistakenly used my medicated hand cleanser as lube for a strap-on appointment. To say he hit the roof on penetration is an understatement. :D

Men pissing in the street in India? Well I did not know that! I haven't had much time to travel. Been too busy working and studying and trying to catch up with xfactor on the weekends! Really really want to go to Dubai and see all the lovely buildings but can't afford it! They showed that beautiful hotel in Dubai in the xfactor show with dolphins in it.

Do you know if it's true that in Dubai couples can't kiss either and they arrest you for it? And you have to cover up on the beach?

Any public show of affection by couples is generally frowned upon, though may get away with holding hands.........local customs tend to be enforced more rigorously during Ramadan.

Any public show of affection by couples is generally frowned upon, though may get away with holding hands.........local customs tend to be enforced more rigorously during Ramadan.

When a person is on the beach, do they have to cover up totally if they are a tourist in the country?

See correspondence on pissing in the Hindustan Times:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/specials/toilet/responses29.shtml

As for kissing in public in India, see

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7866478.stm

India much, much more interesting, if chaotic, than Dubai---- can't image going to the latter for a holiday....

See correspondence on pissing in the Hindustan Times:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/specials/toilet/responses29.shtml

As for kissing in public in India, see

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7866478.stm

India much, much more interesting, if chaotic, than Dubai---- can't image going to the latter for a holiday....

Wow! I suppose I am so used to my ways here I find reading those links so extreme! Dubai looks like a dream world. Watched this documentary of them building one of the islands and how they build under the sea etc.

Was really fascinated. But, yes I see why people might be put off going there. It's a very strict but beautiful place. I still have it on my list for when my busy life is over. Also fascinated by ancient egypt.

Hi Wanderlust, yes the subject has been exhausuted! It's not to do with culture. When the ladies go the the GUM clinic, the nurse tells them not to do OW or Kiss as it exchanges bodily fluids and is unsafe doing this as a WG. The GUM clinics have been saying this for the last 8 years.

Obviously ALL GUM clinics tell WGs this as I have also been told it and choose to take the risks :mad:

When I have my check ups I get checked out fully so why be paranoid about these things :D

Just a little offering re: hygenic - one of my pals mistakenly used my medicated hand cleanser as lube for a strap-on appointment. To say he hit the roof on penetration is an understatement. :D

Oh Gosh, I just imagined that.

Amazing how gum clinics vary..

The three different gum clinics I have been to have never mentioned kissing being a risk. OWO there is a small risk but it is rare that they see cases of anything contracted from unprotected oral. They have always been consistent on this.

May I ask what your gum clinic tells you that you can catch from kissing?

Obviously ALL GUM clinics tell WGs this as I have also been told it and choose to take the risks :mad:

When I have my check ups I get checked out fully so why be paranoid about these things :D

Sorry, was just answering the comment in the other post.

Amazing how gum clinics vary..

The three different gum clinics I have been to have never mentioned kissing being a risk. OWO there is a small risk but it is rare that they see cases of anything contracted from unprotected oral. They have always been consistent on this.

May I ask what your gum clinic tells you that you can catch from kissing?

When I go to a normal GUM clinic, they think I just have activities with one person. They are not aware I am a WG, so they advise me as such.

The GUM clinic that is specifically for WG's in Central London tell us that you can get syphilis etc through kissing. But obviously if you go for check ups, it can be sorted out. It's just that if a WG has a boyfriend etc who does not know she is a WG, she may pass something to him and if she finds out she has something, how is she going to explain telling him to go to the clinic or getting him to take the medication? I suppose she could sneakily put it in his drink and hope he does not taste it! :D

Seriously, not trying to scaremonger, but the following website will help. The website was given to us by the GUM clinic for WG's in Central London:

http://www.condomessentialwear.co.uk/contraception-contraceptives/sex-risks/page/4

The above link does actually say about syphilis and kissing. But the whole site is quite informative. We had a good read! :mad: