jemca13

Food Sex

50 posts in this topic

I'm new to here looking some information about food sex what others idea on it- is it like the lady will taste my sperm with any specific food items such as bread, biscuits, pastry or pasta or any other concept. I've seen many girls put it on their enjoy lists but I doubt whether they do it or not as I never tried it with any girl.

Crikey, in the same vein as watersports in my opinion......

I always saw it as including food with sex.Say creams sauces on the body.Maybe the act of eating certain foods before/during to enhance the experience through to,as we have on other threads,being coated on the food rather than just spunking on a jacobs.

Vegetarians and vegans should be careful. 'Nut' allergies also spring to mind.

I would suggest a glance at any thread started by Candy Custard. That would give you loads of info.

In terms of producing better tasting semen, consider imbibing pineapple juice, yeah, I know it sounds like cobblers but :

The fruit/semen connection is scientifically mainly of a case of a strong body of anecdotal evidence that hasn't been disproved (hint as to perhaps why: Pharma Companies don't run studies with stuff that's dirt cheap & unpatentable, hence St.John's Wort has never been formally licensed in psych medicine despite centuries of clinical evidence it can be effective).
Go search online for clinical evidence that the pineapple thing is false & see what you find (let me save you some time, medically you wont)- now that does not prove the conjecture is true..but here's the kicker(s);

Wrong!!!! 

Its not about your love juice, its about ours  :D   Food sex = Sploshing and just generally having fun with food, putting it in places it's not supposed to go and eating it out of places it shouldn't be.  I suppose you could cum on biscuits, but not sure that what they mean...

Wrong!!!! 

Its not about your love juice, its about ours  :D   Food sex = Sploshing and just generally having fun with food, putting it in places it's not supposed to go and eating it out of places it shouldn't be.  I suppose you could cum on biscuits, but not sure that what they mean...

What she says  ^_^, dont want any cummy bickys though thankyou x

I have found carrots to be particularly popular with the ladies!

Hmm yeah have actually had a guy on the other site email and ask that i eat food with his cum on..er no that is not what food sex involves and yes alot of girls that do have it on their likes list do like it!

Food sex is nookie but with cream,choc sauce,custard,fizzy wine,fruit etc etc eaten off of each other or even inserted in to each other...think licking cream and choccy off of a bouncy pair of boobs..the lady taking a mouthful of champagne and tickling your bellend with the bubbles...if you are asking if you can shoot your load onto a biscuit for someone to eat then no ladies probably won't want to do it..thats more of a humilation type of game.

Edited by Bibi

Food sex is nookie but with fizzy wine inserted in to each other.

I've now got a vision in my mind with my wg sitting on a bottle of the fizzy stuff, waiting to fizz inside of her :eek:

haha :lol:

Licking cream or something off someone- sounds good. But then you've got people who like pouring tins of baked beans down their underpants and stuff. IMO that's just weird and a waste of good food. But each to his own.

I've now got a vision in my mind with my wg sitting on a bottle of the fizzy stuff, waiting to fizz inside of her :eek:

haha :lol:

Um yeah me too if I'd written that but seen as how you misquoted me....

Wrong!!!! 

Reading it put that way is suddenly bringing to mind an old story/game involving a boys boarding school and a biscuit which i think everyone is familiar with.

I'm new to here looking some information about food sex what others idea on it- is it like the lady will taste my sperm with any specific food items such as bread, biscuits, pastry or pasta or any other concept. I've seen many girls put it on their enjoy lists but I doubt whether they do it or not as I never tried it with any girl.

Hi 

No this isn't anything to do with food sex. 

It's sploshing or 'wet and messy' (wam) 

Basically using usually slippery and sensual foodstuffs (like custard, cake batter, chocolate, angle delight, trifle, cream, chocolate mousse, syrups) etc in sexual play. The term 'food sex' could also cover some naughtiness with phallic vegetables maybe under that description too  ;)

It's also a popular fetish. There are loads of other angles to it too, like slapstick comedy pies, or humiliation with gross/savoury items to name just two but the most common form of it is using decent quantities of stuff that tastes nice for licking and stroking and general sensuality purposes. 

:)

What she says  ^_^, dont want any cummy bickys though thankyou x

How about custard creams?

Hi 

No this isn't anything to do with food sex. 

It's sploshing or 'wet and messy' (wam) 

Basically using usually slippery and sensual foodstuffs (like custard, cake batter, chocolate, angle delight, trifle, cream, chocolate mousse, syrups) etc in sexual play. The term 'food sex' could also cover some naughtiness with phallic vegetables maybe under that description too  ;)

It's also a popular fetish. There are loads of other angles to it too, like slapstick comedy pies, or humiliation with gross/savoury items to name just two but the most common form of it is using decent quantities of stuff that tastes nice for licking and stroking and general sensuality purposes. 

:)

Actually Candy that's slightly different to food play in the context that most punters ask for it and girls offer it. 

Copious amounts of food, sliding about and playing in it is another angle and fun yes, but in the main its nothing more than the odd banana in the pussy or chocolate bar.  'Walnut Whips are good',  its about eating food from saucy places rather than sliding about in it on a big scale.

You'll find that lots of girls offer food play and you can get very imaginative with it, but there aren't many that offer messy food play because they don't like messing their hair up... :o  :lol:

Actually Candy that's slightly different to food play in the context that most punters ask for it and girls offer it. 

Copious amounts of food, sliding about and playing in it is another angle and fun yes, but in the main its nothing more than the odd banana in the pussy or chocolate bar.  'Walnut Whips are good',  its about eating food from saucy places rather than sliding about in it on a big scale.

You'll find that lots of girls offer food play and you can get very imaginative with it, but there aren't many that offer messy food play because they don't like messing their hair up... :o  :lol:

I have a seperate wg profile and any time I've been asked for food play on there it's just maybe one carton of custard instead of 40 ;) 

I have a seperate wg profile and any time I've been asked for food play on there it's just maybe one carton of custard instead of 40 ;)

Lol its much different than the fetish side of things isn't it, punters are basically cowards..lol   In this context its about using food to enhance sex, rather than immersing yourself in it. 

Bit like the differences in wanking, if you oil the wank up it takes it to a different level, wrap pearls around your hands and then give an oily wank, it goes to another level, use Asda Luxury Squirty cream and the pearls it goes up yet another level, put popping candy in your mouth then wrap your mouth round that cream covered cock and still use the peals they are then putty in your hands.  Stick them in a vat of custard and slide them about a bit doesn't quite have the same effect... :P

Lol its much different than the fetish side of things isn't it, punters are basically cowards..lol   In this context its about using food to enhance sex, rather than immersing yourself in it. 

Bit like the differences in wanking, if you oil the wank up it takes it to a different level, wrap pearls around your hands and then give an oily wank, it goes to another level, use Asda Luxury Squirty cream and the pearls it goes up yet another level, put popping candy in your mouth then wrap your mouth round that cream covered cock and still use the peals they are then putty in your hands.  Stick them in a vat of custard and slide them about a bit doesn't quite have the same effect... :P

:lol:  yes agreed!

How about custard creams?

I have found mars bars to be particularly popular  ^_^ .

Cream, sherry trifle, custard, jelly, you can just smother it all over, yum yum delicious fun and sexy all in one xx

Gives new meaning to the slogan,"Helps you work,rest and play".  :)

Cream, sherry trifle, custard, jelly, you can just smother it all over, yum yum delicious fun and sexy all in one xx

Thats something I intend to do when I visit Bletchley/MK in the not too distant future :D

Do they do a low fat one? I am on a diet!!

Gives new meaning to the slogan,"Helps you work,rest and play".  :)

Oh Play, most definatley play but then again my work is play so ...wey hey  :D

Thats something I intend to do when I visit Bletchley/MK in the not too distant future :D

Bring it on big boy  ;)

Do they do a low fat one? I am on a diet!!

No, but you could always use the mini ones, less calories there  ^_^