Indian Palace

Indian Palace's replacement term for ''Hygienic GFE'

14 posts in this topic

Our last thread entitled 'Helpful suggestions for replacing 'Hygienic GFE'

was done by us as we considered the views of a percentage of the punternet community and how they feel about the term 'Hygienic GFE'.

We have this term in a small percentage of our advertising.

In the above thread, our purpose was not to debate the term 'GFE' at all, but to find a suitable alternative that we could abbreviate instead of the term 'Hygienic GFE'.

The purpose of finding a term that we could abbreviate was so that we could put the abbreviation on the directories we advertise on as we can't specifically go into detail about services on there. We wanted a simple term that we could abbreviate and that people could guess what it meant.

We do go into great detail about our services where we can via emails and on our information line.

Just like some of the puntenet community do not like the term 'Hygienic GFE' and found it insulting, Indian Palace do not like the term 'vanilla'. We feel the term 'Vanilla' is trying to mock providers of protected services implying they are bland and without much flavour. We do not feel 'Vanilla' is an accurate description of the services that Indian Palace provide.

Thanks to the following Punternet Community members that were not being rude in our above thread or contributed in a positive way up till very early morning the 13th of November:

Chimpsleague, Angus deayton, ghenghis69, WykeTyke, Harry007, Orchid, Farnaz, Paradisegirl22, Armageddon, Odysseus, Overworked, Freamon, Sasfan, Bosnia, Joel M, Streetwisetony, Beerbelly, Jerboa, 6upxxx, Henry12, Mr Orange, Met012, whilstneroplays,

To the following posters:

Tarquin, Podge, Lou4fun, Tiggy and Bristolbev

We feel our intentions have been misunderstood. And our above thread went off topic with accusations of us not wanting to take people's views and opinions into account. This was the opposite of what we were trying to do as it was the whole reason we started our above thread. We already debated our reasoning in an earlier thread, but due to negative comments from some of the the above posters, we did go off topic in our above thread as we wanted to reply to them.

To the following people:

Jimmyredcab, Ghenghis, Keenpunter, Harfarhs and Tiggy7

We feel these particular five of the Punternet community have been unnecessarily rude to Indian Palace when all we were trying to do was find a suitable alternative.

We will be using the term PPS (Protected Personal Services) as it is very to the point and people looking at the abbreviaton will probably guess what it means.

Thank you to all the positive people that PM'd us and who emailed the Indian Palace site while we went through this stressful ordeal with certain posters starting from the first thread.

The last viewpoint that we would appreciate from members of this forum is their thoughts on the abbreviation PPS. We will be ammending all the relevant advertising soon. Thank you to the people who have read some of our long posts!

Indian Palace :confused::):)

I have only seen bits of the thread but I think the abbreviation is fine. If a lady offers only covered oral with us we list her services as FPS or full personal service. We do however then list Kissing or no kissing as clients will understand that the girl is offering the standard services but will still want to know if it includes kissing.

I think PPS certainly explains but you must add Kissing etc really just to save you time and energy on the phone emails. Good luck and I hope everyone is now happy with it although I doubt it !

I have only seen bits of the thread but I think the abbreviation is fine. If a lady offers only covered oral with us we list her services as FPS or full personal service. We do however then list Kissing or no kissing as clients will understand that the girl is offering the standard services but will still want to know if it includes kissing.

I think PPS certainly explains but you must add Kissing etc really just to save you time and energy on the phone emails. Good luck and I hope everyone is now happy with it although I doubt it !

Thanks! :confused:

Wasn't so hard now was it?

We did start the thread before this one to focus totally on finding one, but got sidetracked with responding to some snappy comments. But glad we can hopefully move on from it now!

To the following people:

We feel these particular five of the Punternet community have been unnecessarily rude to Indian Palace when all we were trying to do was find a suitable alternative.

:confused::):)

I think that thanking those that have helped is commendable. Pointing out those that you felt were rude is petty and shows lack of class. Clearly this will fuel a vendetta.

Do you think a proper organisation such as Tesco or BT would have publicly announced "We thank everyone for the positive feedback we received - except the following people who were rude........"

I think that thanking those that have helped is commendable. Pointing out those that you felt were rude is petty and shows lack of class. Clearly this will fuel a vendetta.

Do you think a proper organisation such as Tesco or BT would have publicly announced "We thank everyone for the positive feedback we received - except the following people who were rude........"

We don't feel it will fuel a vendetta or that it shows lack of class. Tesco's would never have to put up with what we did from the people we mentioned that were rude. We also listed everything because the people we listed are never nice to us even though we tried to be nice to them. It was all very unfair. It is not our intention to incite any negativity in this post.

Any thoughts on our term?

Our last thread entitled 'Helpful suggestions for replacing 'Hygienic GFE'

was done by us as we considered the views of a percentage of the punternet community and how they feel about the term 'Hygienic GFE'.

We have this term in a small percentage of our advertising.

In the above thread, our purpose was not to debate the term 'GFE' at all, but to find a suitable alternative that we could abbreviate instead of the term 'Hygienic GFE'.

The purpose of finding a term that we could abbreviate was so that we could put the abbreviation on the directories we advertise on as we can't specifically go into detail about services on there. We wanted a simple term that we could abbreviate and that people could guess what it meant.

We do go into great detail about our services where we can via emails and on our information line.

Just like some of the puntenet community do not like the term 'Hygienic GFE' and found it insulting, Indian Palace do not like the term 'vanilla'. We feel the term 'Vanilla' is trying to mock providers of protected services implying they are bland and without much flavour. We do not feel 'Vanilla' is an accurate description of the services that Indian Palace provide.

Thanks to the following Punternet Community members that were not being rude in our above thread or contributed in a positive way up till very early morning the 13th of November:

Chimpsleague, Angus deayton, ghenghis69, WykeTyke, Harry007, Orchid, Farnaz, Paradisegirl22, Armageddon, Odysseus, Overworked, Freamon, Sasfan, Bosnia, Joel M, Streetwisetony, Beerbelly, Jerboa, 6upxxx, Henry12, Mr Orange, Met012, whilstneroplays,

To the following posters:

Tarquin, Podge, Lou4fun, Tiggy and Bristolbev

We feel our intentions have been misunderstood. And our above thread went off topic with accusations of us not wanting to take people's views and opinions into account. This was the opposite of what we were trying to do as it was the whole reason we started our above thread. We already debated our reasoning in an earlier thread, but due to negative comments from some of the the above posters, we did go off topic in our above thread as we wanted to reply to them.

To the following people:

We will be using the term PPS (Protected Personal Services) as it is very to the point and people looking at the abbreviaton will probably guess what it means.

Thank you to all the positive people that PM'd us and who emailed the Indian Palace site while we went through this stressful ordeal with certain posters starting from the first thread.

The last viewpoint that we would appreciate from members of this forum is their thoughts on the abbreviation PPS. We will be ammending all the relevant advertising soon. Thank you to the people who have read some of our long posts!

Indian Palace :confused::):)

There has been NO misunderstanding on my part.

the only reason i got involved in the thread was because you stated that most girls on punternet offer unprotected services.

i am quite sure that if this was said by someone else to include you you would jump to your own defense.

not all publicity is good publicity and i feel that you may have done yourselves some harm with the last thread and possibly this one.my concern in saying you should keep your head down was purely for yourselves.

the term you have chosen is apt

DivineMK,

PPS will not be understood by most punters, protected personal services means that sex and oral must be with a condom, it has nothing to do with kissing.

You mention kissing on your web-site because you don't want to mislead your clients, Indian Palace will not do that because it is their intention to mislead.

To the following people:

Ok I have kept out of these "Indian Palace" threads until now... But that takes the biscuit....

As far as I am concerned this is a forum for punters to come and share their experiences of the punting world to aid and help others. Some WG's too post, but keep to the rules of no touting and not advertising their services.

HOWEVER.... not only do you insult people, but name and shame those who you feel have been rude, but have made valid points and "some", but not all, that I agree with.

If you want ideas on how to promote your services, including the names, well that is what advertising and marketing agencies are for. Punternet forums is not either of these.

On your way you have indirectly insulted many WG's for the way they have conducted their businesses. If you feel the need to guage public opinion, then do so, but don't flame those that do no agree with your principles. And do so without using the forum as a marketing device. That is not what it is for.

So please can we stop all these threads where you are blatantly advertising your services under a different guise, It is really starting to annoy

Ok mini rant over...

You might be making a rod for your own back there, especially if PPS is taken to mean Piss Poor Service.

You might be making a rod for your own back there, especially if PPS is taken to mean Piss Poor Service.

laughing uncontrollably... I must stop otherwise I may piss myself :D:D

As a general point, made many times before, posts should be polite and civil, and ideally evidenced by facts as well as opinions.

Posters should not pick out, or pick on other posters. If you feel as a poster on here that another poster has made an unfair remark, or said something in a way which falls outside the forum rules then please report the post rather than offering repayment in kind.

Thread closed.