ekom

Brum Black/mixed Girls

35 posts in this topic

Hi

Does anyone have any recommendations for black or mixed race girls for the Brum area? incall or outcall.

Cheers

I can recommend 2 black girls based in Wolverhampton, a very small 6-8 south African and a jamaican girl called nicky both were at the same address and gave me an amazing 2 girl experience

Surprisingly little response to this request.

Over the years I have seen so many really impressive black/mixed race girls so it is odd and very disappointing if there is now a shortage which it seems given the lack of response here at least.

Chanti, bring back Hot Chocolate!

We get quite a few apply, but because of the lack of demand we tend not to take them on! Personally I've found them to be lovely, but always dissappointed to see them go due to lack of work!

Lacey at Pump was my favourite of recent times until of course Pump closed so this is really a nudge in case anyone knows where she works now.

I will check out Ambassadors site as that was where Pump was so there's a chance.

I met a girl who called herself Shaz Supreme.

SHe was lovely but seems to have disappeared, so that is not much use to you, but if you can locate her, well recommended.

CB

Edited by Corus Boy

There's a very smart and articulate black girl on AW under the nick of fuckmethroughuni

Had the pleasure three times - and would recommend. Not so easy to get hold of, but worth the perseverence.

Lacey at Pump was my favourite of recent times until of course Pump closed so this is really a nudge in case anyone knows where she works now.

I will check out Ambassadors site as that was where Pump was so there's a chance.

Lacey left when Pump closed VLM she has since had a baby so won't be working for a while.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Xrated Paris off the purple site last I heard she worked here gardenofedenmassageparlour.co.uk has lots of reports on p/net.

That's lovely news about Lacey. My best wishes to her.

Yes Xrated Paris is a legendary figure on the Brum scene and elsewhere - perhaps she has just been around so much those who know her take her for granted?

She always changes her look via her startling hair colours and is a very down to earth girl to chat to and a great girl to get jiggy with (as I hear the young ones say).

I've seen her once some years ago and enjoyed the meet but haven't gone back without any reason why not.

According to their twitter, Lacey is to start at Ambassadors again soon. I presume its the same Lacey from the Pump?

Couldn't find that message on their Twitter but not sure what date you saw it.

I didn't know the Pump Lacey worked at Ambassadors as opposed to working for Pump IN the Ambassadors original building.

But me not knowing doesn't mean it's not the same lady of course.

There's a very smart and articulate black girl on AW under the nick of fuckmethroughuni

Had the pleasure three times - and would recommend. Not so easy to get hold of, but worth the perseverence.

Can't find anyone with that nick name, any update on her?

That's lovely news about Lacey. My best wishes to her.

Yes Xrated Paris is a legendary figure on the Brum scene and elsewhere - perhaps she has just been around so much those who know her take her for granted?

She always changes her look via her startling hair colours and is a very down to earth girl to chat to and a great girl to get jiggy with (as I hear the young ones say).

I've seen her once some years ago and enjoyed the meet but haven't gone back without any reason why not.

same here,only saw Paris once,superb OWO and a snowball.I don'tknow why I never went back either

Also a fan of black girls and have had the pleasure of a few over the years....

Tia at blue ice is a star and also used to see a very accommodating lady who's name escapes me in hotel by blues ground !!

Think of farah Delaney or Mia at oasis next

guys I have seen Farah Delaney, really nice girl, attractive, excellent oral

Ah I was just about to mention Farah Delaney once I reached the end of the thread. She's back from her holiday but I am not sure how frequently she works.

Lovely down to earth character, not a don't do this, do touch that sort of girl and just really comfortable and loving to be with.

I've seen her twice and I think we know each other amazingly fully for such a short awareness of each other.

Uses nice apartments near NIA and well worth seeing - and yes, that oral is great.

Don't know Mia at Oasis - any details. The last time I went there at the start of the year I saw a black girl called Peaches, a friendly quite lgiht-skinned girl with a healthy figure, and she did a good job of making light of the rotten worn out facilities there that is quite ridiculous to me tho shower fine.

Was just looking at No report for a girl at Erotic Studio and went to their site.

(Interesting that the same hair dye seems very popular there making some of the girls look very similar to each other.)

But Paris mentioned above is there, looking amazingly young and also with a similar hair colour instead of one of her more outrageous pinks or something.

xxxhotchocxxx78 from AW looks interesting. Very pretty & seems to provide most services. I've not had the pleasure to meet her; just wondering if anyone else has?

No experience of hotchoc but seems genuine enough. Most of the photos are bad enough to be genuine although the clear ones on their own would have drawn in more punters I think than some of the ones that look a little rough.

Looks like some genuine feedback although the group she's in seem to cross-fertilise (if that's the term I want) e.g. JamesAshton is in the group and has fb from various of the group's women and has done fb twice on hotchoc.

Again probably bumbling enough to be genuine (though who pays who?).

Haven't checked out where B5 is yet so don't know if that's still Dudley/Sandwell. Ah B5 is Edgbaston.

Edited by vivluvsme

No experience of hotchoc but seems genuine enough. Most of the photos are bad enough to be genuine although the clear ones on their own would have drawn in more punters I think than some of the ones that look a little rough.

Looks like some genuine feedback although the group she's in seem to cross-fertilise (if that's the term I want) e.g. JamesAshton is in the group and has fb from various of the group's women and has done fb twice on hotchoc.

Again probably bumbling enough to be genuine (though who pays who?).

Haven't checked out where B5 is yet so don't know if that's still Dudley/Sandwell. Ah B5 is Edgbaston.

Thank you for the thorough research - much obliged!

Considering the ethnic mix in Birmingham, good black girls with good feedback are rarer than rocking horse shit.

hence worth identifying those when they crop up for the benefit of all concerned.

Being very old I would say there are fewer black girls about than there used to be 10 years ago, but that's just an impression.

Obviously the loss of HotChocolate parlour a few years ago was a sad occasion within that increasing rarity of black/mixed race SPs whic I cannot explain.

Just glimpsed Charlotte at Black Label. Apologies if referred to above but was looking at BL for another reason and just quickly added this in passing..