Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bbob

General Ideas For A Best First Punt In London

9 posts in this topic

Greetings all.  As I'm researching girls for my first punt in London, I see that the environment has some unique characteristics.  I'm hoping you can assist with some feedback. It doesn't have to be the punt of a lifetime but I'm "frugal" and only in town for a short while so want to reduce risk of a TOFTT (a bad experience or "taking one for the team" as we say in the States.)

I'm in complete lust with about 83 girls on various websites.  I take it you have some very good Photoshoppists at the agencies.  I'll assume that the girls average from 0-10 years older and 0-30lbs heavier than the profile states.  In addition to reading reviews any generalizations about how to pick a girl who will be most like her pics?

I want to avoid a bald pussy as it is a major turn off to me. I hope to see full bush but at the very least a landing strip.  I'm guessing agencies will not have definitive information on this topic, so I must simply consider it a risk.  Am I right that the liklihood of seeing something completely shaved is inversely proportional to the age of the girl, and that my chances of seeing some fur are much better with Asians?  And how about Indians?

Ethnicity.  I have no experience with CIS girls, but it is fair to say that in general Asian girls are more service oriented?  It seems the highest percentage of bad reviews are about young CIS girls (a shame I can't get past some of the beauty in the pics). I've read the thread about Romanians, so what generalizations - and I know these will not be absolutes - can be said about each ethnic group working in London?  Romanian, Polish, Ukranian vs Russian.  Korean, Japanese, Singaporean vs Chinese, etc?  

Most agency sites state 50 extra for girls that offer anal, but the Asian sites indicate many girls offer anal with no mention of an extra charge.  Do Asians typically not charge extra or is it just unstated?  And how common are suprise upsells in general?

Agencies.  I take these are not much more than booking services and I shouldn't count on them for much more than that.  From what I've read each girl is essentially an independent contractor and any issue I have are between me and the girl.  As it seems most girls are listed with multiple agencies so I plan to select a girl and probably book through which ever of her agencies has the most informative website.  I'll read agency descriptions for entertainment, but rely on review sites for girl selection information.  Any rules of thumb for dealing with an agency?

The number one rule for avoiding a bad punt in London? 

Thank you

Greetings all.  As I'm researching girls for my first punt in London, I see that the environment has some unique characteristics.  I'm hoping you can assist with some feedback. It doesn't have to be the punt of a lifetime but I'm "frugal" and only in town for a short while so want to reduce risk of a TOFTT (a bad experience or "taking one for the team" as we say in the States.)

I'm in complete lust with about 83 girls on various websites.  I take it you have some very good Photoshoppists at the agencies.  I'll assume that the girls average from 0-10 years older and 0-30lbs heavier than the profile states.  In addition to reading reviews any generalizations about how to pick a girl who will be most like her pics?

I want to avoid a bald pussy as it is a major turn off to me. I hope to see full bush but at the very least a landing strip.  I'm guessing agencies will not have definitive information on this topic, so I must simply consider it a risk.  Am I right that the liklihood of seeing something completely shaved is inversely proportional to the age of the girl, and that my chances of seeing some fur are much better with Asians?  And how about Indians?

Ethnicity.  I have no experience with CIS girls, but it is fair to say that in general Asian girls are more service oriented?  It seems the highest percentage of bad reviews are about young CIS girls (a shame I can't get past some of the beauty in the pics). I've read the thread about Romanians, so what generalizations - and I know these will not be absolutes - can be said about each ethnic group working in London?  Romanian, Polish, Ukranian vs Russian.  Korean, Japanese, Singaporean vs Chinese, etc?  

Most agency sites state 50 extra for girls that offer anal, but the Asian sites indicate many girls offer anal with no mention of an extra charge.  Do Asians typically not charge extra or is it just unstated?  And how common are suprise upsells in general?

Agencies.  I take these are not much more than booking services and I shouldn't count on them for much more than that.  From what I've read each girl is essentially an independent contractor and any issue I have are between me and the girl.  As it seems most girls are listed with multiple agencies so I plan to select a girl and probably book through which ever of her agencies has the most informative website.  I'll read agency descriptions for entertainment, but rely on review sites for girl selection information.  Any rules of thumb for dealing with an agency?

The number one rule for avoiding a bad punt in London? 

Thank you

Hi Bbob and welcome, 

As regards a few of the points you raise:

Photoshopping - yes, that does happen a lot, but I wouldn't necessarily assume that this means you'll be disappointed when you meet the girl. I've met plenty of girls who actually looked better in the flesh   :D and you'll find plenty of FRs or comments on this forum along the lines of "wow, xxx's pictures don't do her justice!" Having said which: yes, there certainly are disappointments out there too. As regards avoiding these, the best guide I know is probably to browse through the FRs and this forum.

If by "Asians" you mean Thai girls, which covers most Oriental WGs in London, I have to tell you that by far the majority are shaven (in fact I think this applies across the board to most other nationalities too, though I'm ready to stand corrected). The most notable exception among the current Thai girls is Maylo, who does not generally sport a full bush but certainly has rather more than a landing strip, and always keeps it very neatly trimmed - her oft-admired "Chinese pussy".

As regards being service-oriented, I think it's mostly agreed that on average, London's Thai girls are about as service-oriented as you can get. And yes, that certainly applies to Maylo!  :P

(Always bearing in mind, of course, that with the best will in the world, the personal chemistry between the two individuals can be a factor here too. In short: your mileage may vary.)

Not an anal fan myself, but I believe you are also correct in assuming that anal - IF advertised as something the girl in question does, of course - is generally on offer in the Thai corner without any extra charge. 

As regards agencies: well, in the Thai/Asian field, you'll probably do fine with any of the well-regarded names - the ones that spring to mind are Invasian, Asian Options, 007 and Asian Supermodel. Outside that field, I'm afraid that these days, I simply couldn't say - though I'm sure there are plenty who can.

I know that doesn't answer all your questions, but I hope it helps.

(Oh, by the way, at the risk of seeming ignorant, have to admit I'm not sure what "CIS girls" stands for... I did google the term briefly and all the hits seem to suggest it means the opposite of "transgender", i.e. girls were born girls - but I suspect you mean something different, yes? ;) )

Edited by Beauregard

Welcome to punting heaven Bbob.

Confirming everything Beauregard says. Thai girls are the best value, but hardly a pube to be found among them, Maylo indeed being the stand-out exception. The better agencies mentioned by B will in fact be honest and helpful with advice (except ASM, I regard them as bullshitters). Also to be more specific as an anal fiend, that is indeed inclusive with the Asian agency girls, they don't spring any hidden extras on you.

I'm guessing by CIS you mean former Soviet empire. Over here we call that EE = Eastern European.

The agency thing is a bit more complicated than this.

Whilst girls who are pretty much independent can register with diverse agencies paying each one a booking fee (usually £20-£30) many agency girls have a particular arrangement with one agency.  This agency provides them their working accommodation and perhaps other benefits, and will then register them with diverse agencies for bookings with each booking coming back via the 'controlling' agency.

Many decent agencies will take more responsibility for your booking than just the appointment making and if you are disappointed with your punt or have any particular requirements, raise the issues with the agency.

By CIS I presume you mean Commonwealth of Independent States, hence Beauregard's confusion as your political geography is about two generations out of date.  (Blast, I see Chris Tongue beat me to it).  A product your your US education and political discourse I presume?

Generalisations are best avoided for European girls.  It just won't work. 

The one generalisation you can definitely assume is that the Japanese girls... won't be Japanese.  Bait 'n' Switch rife in this sector.

Thanks Chris and Thurson - a much better explanation for CIS than mine!  :lol:

Geeky stuff: CIS and EE are not the same thing, since Poland/Czech/Hungary/Romania/Bulgaria are all considered EE but were never in the Soviet Union (the CIS never really existed as a political entity, it was just there to have a convenient way to talk about the ex-Soviet republics as they put their own countries in place).  Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia are EE and CIS (ex-SU).  What the OP perhaps means by CIS is "ex-Warsaw Pact", i.e. the bad commie guys with tanks, booooo.

Punter stuff: I haven't tried her, but Danielle.B of East London claims to have a natural bush and love anal.  She's on my wishlist, and not expensive.  (Of course, money is no object. *whistles*)

Thank you Beauregard, Thurson, Chris and HDB for your kind responses.  I am certainly excited to hear many girls are >= than their pics.  I could look at some of those agency pics for hours...but I try to get other things done in life as well. :)  I'll certainly keep up with reviews to improve my odds.

And yes by CIS, I do certainly want the girls to have been born as girls, but I meant the former Soviet states.  I was just repeating a term I heard before without giving much thought to it, as I actually intended to include Poland, Czech, etc as well.  I suppose EE appropriately covers it.

I'm leaning Asian at the moment (and I love all the extra detail on Invasion's website), but that changes everytime I look at some of the hot blondes on other sites.  You seem to have a wealth of beauty there!  I suppose I'll need to focus on expectation management before my trip.

Thanks again! I'll return the favor where I can.

Thank you Beauregard, Thurson, Chris and HDB for your kind responses.  I am certainly excited to hear many girls are >= than their pics.  I could look at some of those agency pics for hours...but I try to get other things done in life as well. :)  I'll certainly keep up with reviews to improve my odds.

And yes by CIS, I do certainly want the girls to have been born as girls, but I meant the former Soviet states.  I was just repeating a term I heard before without giving much thought to it, as I actually intended to include Poland, Czech, etc as well.  I suppose EE appropriately covers it.

I'm leaning Asian at the moment (and I love all the extra detail on Invasion's website), but that changes everytime I look at some of the hot blondes on other sites.  You seem to have a wealth of beauty there!  I suppose I'll need to focus on expectation management before my trip.

Thanks again! I'll return the favor where I can.

You're welcome, Bbob! For what it's worth, having been with my share of EE girls and others, I definitely tend to lean quite heavily Asian-wards in my punting these days, not just because of the level of service and physical beauty but also in terms of personality and charm. So my advice would definitely be "Go Thai, young man"... though on the other hand, some might say I'm lacking in objectivity and hey, they might even have a point...!  :cool:

By the way, it's also worth watching out for the language barrier, because if the girl's English is virtually non-existent, then with the best will in the world, communication is going to be difficult and limited. This hasn't happened to me often, but occasionally it can be a problem with non-native English speakers of any stripe. I still recall one punt with an EE girl whose English was so rudimentary that we had to communicate by typing short sentences into a fairly basic translation program on her laptop!  :o So it's worth making sure in advance that the girl's English will be halfway decent - again, a reliable agency should be able to help you here.

Edited by Beauregard

I still recall one punt with an EE girl whose English was so rudimentary that we had to communicate by typing short sentences into a fairly basic translation program on her laptop!  :o

Hope you didn't have Safe Search on, or you'd have been in for hour of drinking tea and playing whist. ;)