Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexy London Girls

For Clients - Pls Give An Advice

8 posts in this topic

Hello Punters!

Pls tell me what do you think about it and how would you like agency to sort out the problem for you, to make you happy after all.

Sometimes all of us having an unlucky days and everything goes just wrong.

Im always doing my best (from my side) to make client happy, like recommending the girls, which I know is popular, services, nice or not, etc, etc.

But doesn't matter how nice you be, it doesn't protect you of something goes wrong.

Like today, if to say short, one client booked a girl for out, he was waiting for her 1 hour, but she texted to me after 50 min, that she felt bad and decided not to go! And its after 50 min, when I thought she must be there already. I've arranged for client another girl, with discount of 30 pounds from agency, even though she lives 10 min from him, she was getting late 20-30 min and he canceled.

I felt very bad about it, and couldnt find a words what to say for the client.

What do you want agency to do, to say, etc - for you to use them again, or to make you feel better?

Also, what makes me very upset always, that after all it will be agency fault, even though it was the girls who let agency down. But clients usually says "the agency let me down"... is int unfair? :-/

Regards, Vicky

When guys say the agency let us down.... you are 1st point of contact, we make the booking with you not the girl. You hire the girls so it's your responsibility to make sure the girls are reliable, Of course sudden illness etc cannot be accounted for but for the guys point of view it seems like the agency rather than the girl has let them down.

If 10 mins before a outcall booking the client called you & cancelled, I'm sure you would not be happy either... whatever the reason.

In your example you say the 2nd girl lived 10 mins away but it would probably take her another 20 minutes( minimum ) to get 100% ready & stop what she is doing at her home & leave to make her way to the client so explain this to the client & don't tell them she will be with you in 10 mins because she lives 10 mins away, give a realistic time. Also make sure you tell the girl & she understands what the revised fee with discount will be as a lot of girls turn up expecting the regular full fee & than a stand off situation occurs & that can give the agency a bad name as it looks like the agency has not bothered to explain the situation to the girl.

Difference between a outcall agency, a parlour & a Independent is that:

Parlour - has to provide a safe, inviting environment & make sure your not waiting around if you have made a appointment ... then if the girl in the bedroom is a disappointment the guy can blame the girl & not the Parlour.

Agency - has to make sure the girl turns up on time & the services mentioned on her profile are accurate, if she says she does not do a particular service despite being listed on her profile then the client would blame the agency as they put it up & as said earlier you hired the girl so you should check with her beforehand, if she says 1 thing to you & another thing to the client, you should take her of your books, that would make sure your reputation is upheld.

Independents ... it's all on the girl.... time, services etc.

If you feel the girl has let you & the client down be clear in your communication, it might be difficult to find the words but the client   

might feel the agency does not care if they don't say much ... say what you feel...

Some agencies don't make it clear what services are extra that's a particular annoying point.

Some agencies get the girl to phone the client after a booking is made to discuss any requirements or any extras which is my view is a good thing.

This is just my point of view, I'm sure most would disagree & have their own views.

I agree with the above post, well said!

I always use indies myself but if I did use an agency I think the first reply is bang on. Especially about the girl calling the client to discuss requirements unless the client does want that contact prior to the meet.

Hello Punters!

What do you want agency to do, to say, etc - for you to use them again, or to make you feel better?

Also, what makes me very upset always, that after all it will be agency fault, even though it was the girls who let agency down. But clients usually says "the agency let me down"... is int unfair? :-/

Regards, Vicky

This has happened to me a couple of times.

Firstly you should apologise, and then attempt to rectify the situation.

I was given, on both occasions IIRC, an apology and then a "fee waived" meeting with a lady of my choice as recompense. I certainly felt they'd attempted redress.

The bottom line is that if you're taking responsibility for the arrangements as an agency and a cut of the fee then, yes, the responsibility lies with you. It may feel unfair but that goes with the territory I'm afraid ... 

Two things I appreciate is complete honesty and avoiding a girl who isn't in a physical or emotional state to provide her best effort.  As the client I might be upset that my service was delayed and I might be very upset or even need to cancel depending on scheduling situations, but overall I would appreciate an honest response and I might be happy to know that by avoiding that girl I might be saved from getting the flu or spending my money for an experience with a girl who's mind was somewhere else for whatever reason.

The 30 pound discount was very nice and as a client I would appreciate that.  I would hope that you would not have to absorb all of that and you have some way of penalizing the first girl for accepting the booking and failing to notify you of her cancelation in a timely manner.  You were not at fault and you should not be penalized.

As for the replacement booking you certainly should have ensured a girl that was equal to or better than the original girl and that she would appear at or before the newly promised time.  I fully understand why he cancelled if two promised appointment times were not kept.  I would agree with the earlier response that an accurate time for the replacement was critical.  I would get a realistic promised time from the replacement girl and then tell the client the true situation, e.g. "She lives 10 min away and said it would take her about 20 min to get ready.  Is an arrival time of 30 to 40 min ok?"  Don't be optimistic about the arrival time just to save the booking.  In fairness to the replacement girl, she is interrupting her life at last minute to go to an agitated client.  That can be a tough situation so I would only arrange that for experienced proven girls.  And that girl should be rewarded in some way for coming to the rescue.

~~An old expression, "Failure to plan on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

Thank you so much guys for your honest answers! I will keep in mind everything what you've said. Just wanted to know your opinion on some kind of situations like this. 

I always call back to apologise and I always give a discount for the next time, etc, but still deep down feel very bad about it.

I just hope all of us (clients, girls, agencies) have more respect for each other. Its so nice to speak with some wise and polite clients :-)

It doesn't matter, what business we run or with whom we speak, we always have to remember the old saying - "Treat people, like you want them to treat you"!

Regards, Vicky

One thing seemed odd from the OP... The first girl alerted you to the fact that she felt poorly and wouldn't be going to the appointment some 50 minutes after you thought she was already there.

In my experience, the first thing a girl does when she arrives for an outcall or when I arrive for an incall is to text the agency to let her know that we have met and everything is okay. If this procedure was in place then -- arguably -- within 10 to 15 mins of the appointment time, you might have guessed that something was wrong.

Sounds like a simple, sensible thing that can be implemented straight away, making for a more effecient and (more importantly) a safer service.

Beyond that, the old marketing adage applies: treat your enemies right and they will become your greatest friends. I.e. it is often the REACTION to the problem that we remember long after we have forgiven and forgotten the problem itself.