YourSlave

Can Having Your Penis Whipped Cause Any Lasting Damage?

11 posts in this topic

I've been curious about trying this but I'm concerned that it might damage nerves and make my penis less sensitive.

For some reason this topic caught my eye as soon as the page opened.For there to be lasting nerve,what are you suggesting they whip it with??

I've been curious about trying this but I'm concerned that it might damage nerves and make my penis less sensitive.

I would imagine that whipping any part of the body regularly and enough to cause  pain/swelling would lead to a hardening of the skin and a loss of sensitivity over the years x

Think kick boxers and their shins, when they first start to learn its exremely painful but after years of continued force concentrated on certain parts of the body the pain is a good deal less...whats the difference?

Mrs dbt does far too much baking. When I read that, all I could think about was someone's penis in a bowl and a mixer whipping it until it reaches a soft white peak. 

I would imagine that whipping any part of the body regularly and enough to cause  pain/swelling would lead to a hardening of the skin and a loss of sensitivity over the years x

Think kick boxers and their shins, when they first start to learn its exremely painful but after years of continued force concentrated on certain parts of the body the pain is a good deal less...whats the difference?

for body conditioning it's partly the hardening of the muscle and other soft tissue and partly doing it so often you no longer feel it as such.If you stop for a while then go back,you definately feel it.To do the kind of nerve damage they seem to be talking about even i'm beginning to think of the post above :)

,what are you suggesting they whip it with??

Bare hand, crop, lunge whip or one of those mini floggers.

That's what I thought. My penis is really sensitive and I want it to stay that way. It means more pleasure :)

That's what I thought. My penis is really sensitive and I want it to stay that way. It means more pleasure :)

Well unless the person is really going at it or taking a run up :) nerve damage is kind of unlikely.As for hardening/conditioning.Unless youre going to be doing it for prolonged periods many times a week that shouldnt be an issue

Not for me, I'm quite attached to my dick (and vice versa).

Not for me, I'm quite attached to my dick (and vice versa).

Ever se that fella,that as part of his act attatches three rat traps to his tackle.Snaps one on each testicle and one on his penis.Then for a finale he pulls someone on a chair around the stage by it.Fist time ive ever wept watching something

A lunge whip would be hard, the long cord on the end isnt exactly easy to hit a target as small (dont take it personally) as a willy with.

If you are so sensitive in the willy area just sharp slaps or a flogger would be enough to cause intense pain but with less chance of causing scar tissue to develop if you are intending on having a lot of intense CBT sessions over a prolonged period of time.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I like to have clothes pegs clamped to my prick and whipped off with a spanker or a paddle.  Penis whips and small floggers are, ideal along with canes, quirts and anything with a handle.  Single-tailed whips are much less accurate.  

The penis will get very bruised and blacken if you overdo it.  It stays like that for 7 to 10 days before all the bruising disappears.  It's never caused any loss of sensation and  there appears to be no lasting damage.