clarion

Best Dfk

8 posts in this topic

Despite having a good run of punts, Im not finding too many up for snog your face off DFK. (I obv have impeccable oral hygeine!)

Does anyone have any reccomendations in zone 1?

Whenever I think of full on DFK then the name that instantly comes to mind is Allyana at Supreme, Admiral, Hot Collection and Diva. Satisfaction guaranteed but getting a bit expensive now at £180ph

She's consistent as well

Yeah, Allyana will tickle your tonsils with her tongue before you've finished saying hello.

Lena from the same agencies is also good for this and is £150.

Lena from the same agencies is also good for this and is £150.

Yes, Lena's very good, however...she's a bit heavier than her pics, she's got some seriously bad hair extensions and, when I saw her (at about 1pm), she was swigging away from a bottle of tequila laced beer which did rather detract somewhat from the overall fantasy.

It's not as though Lena has an alcohol problem but she does like her Tequila.  So do I.  Last time I met her was a duo with Amanda.  2.5 hours of fun and Margaritas I knocked up for them on Amanda's coffee table.  Good times. :)

Not my intention to suggest that at all and apologies if it reads that way- I just prefer the pretence normally....

Whenever I think of full on DFK then the name that instantly comes to mind is Allyana at Supreme, Admiral, Hot Collection and Diva. Satisfaction guaranteed but getting a bit expensive now at £180ph

She's consistent as well

Allyana is a great girl.  I don't think the new pics flatter her.  For anyone who hasn't seen her before I would advise that the old pics, still to be found on Diva and Hot Collection, are nearer the mark (though still photoshopped) than the new ones on Admiral, Top Secret and others.

I would say best DFK I ever had was from Laura at HOD, who is now going by 'Laura Super Star' on the other site