Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Westminster Council Report

5 posts in this topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22106546

Has anybody else noticed a 50% reduction in prices? I've downloaded the 51 page .pdf report, but haven't yet read it. From the BBC's gloss it seems to be addressing realism without moralising, which would be good.

There's a thread in the main section about this article.

sex workers in Westminster are at greater risk of violence because of a fall in demand

This completely contradicts what rad feminists and religious leaders all over UK and Europe are saying. They want to reduce demand.

This completely contradicts what rad feminists and religious leaders all over UK and Europe are saying. They want to reduce demand.

The Rad feminist and religious leaders don't care about sex workers, they only care about ideology. The idea of men buying women is abhorent to both groups. However I believe their hidden agenda is actually the elimination of any sexual intimacy. The rate technology is moving it maybe possible in the near future to have whole pregancy thing handle outside of a women.(The main aim of sex in their eyes) If this was achieved then these groups would re-classify the act of sexual intercourse as violence against women. Ultimately this is what I believe their end-game is.