Confuscius

malodorous wgs

34 posts in this topic

There've been a number of comments on this board that punters regard a lady's poor hygiene, particularly in the nether regions, as a grievous assault on their olfactory system.

In my many years of frequent punting, the number of ladies whose body odour caused a stomach churning reaction can be counted on one hand and these have all been at the basement end of the less attractive variety.

Do others also find poor hygiene a rare occurence among the ladies?

And is it confined to the category of ladies commonly called "skanks" in mid Atlantic English?

Napoleon rerortedly sent an urgent missive to Josephine saying "Home in three days. Don't wash."

Are there any punters who prefer seeing ladies who haven't seen neither soap nor water for several days?

And if there is a demand, would ladies be justified in charging a premium for such extra?

Are there really ladies out there who wouldn't wash their fanny for 3 days for extra money?? :):confused:

Thats a bit like the punters who tell the girls to drink water because they are coming for watersports then not turn up.:eek:

Napoleon rerortedly sent an urgent missive to Josephine saying "Home in three days. Don't wash."

Could give a new slant to the wartime BURMA (Be Upstairs and Ready, My Angel): Be Unwashed and Rank, My Angel.

I'm no expert but I'm led to believe that some parts of the human body are self cleaning and soap interferes with the natural process. I think Josephine would have been ok. Probably though she didn't have dozens of other guys inside her during the 3 days!

There've been a number of comments on this board that punters regard a lady's poor hygiene, particularly in the nether regions, as a grievous assault on their olfactory system.

In my many years of frequent punting, the number of ladies whose body odour caused a stomach churning reaction can be counted on one hand and these have all been at the basement end of the less attractive variety.

Do others also find poor hygiene a rare occurence among the ladies?

And is it confined to the category of ladies commonly called "skanks" in mid Atlantic English?

Are there any punters who prefer seeing ladies who haven't seen neither soap nor water for several days?

And if there is a demand, would ladies be justified in charging a premium for such extra?

I recently had a very poor hygiene experience with a lady who i had punted with many times previously, where she always smelt lovely. On this ocassion the odour was horrific and i left.

This is a very rare occurence in my experience i can happily say.

I'm no expert but I'm led to believe that some parts of the human body are self cleaning and soap interferes with the natural process. I think Josephine would have been ok. Probably though she didn't have dozens of other guys inside her during the 3 days!

I think this is a fallacy Manny- if you left hygiene to it's own accord, things would start to build up- bacteria would set in and then that's when allsorts of problems arise :confused:

Oh manny I don't think its your fanny.

The hair on your head is reported to cleanse itself if unwashed but its something I personally would not want to try.:confused:

smiths---I recently had a very poor hygiene experience with a lady who i had punted with many times previously, where she always smelt lovely. On this ocassion the odour was horrific and i left.

This is a very rare occurence in my experience i can happily say. -

smiths --- would you give her the benefit of the doubt and go back to see her again or has that experience finished her for you ?

for me an experience like htat would be a deal breaker.

Oh manny I don't think its your fanny.

The hair on your head is reported to cleanse itself if unwashed but its something I personally would not want to try.:D

Actually it is! A quick google search for 'self cleaning vagina' (God knows I hope nobody monitors my searches!) will show loads of health sites saying just that. Apparently there is a healthy mucus that fights bacteria etc!!!!

The idea of not washing repulses me. I even put perfume on when i go to the gym. Far too much of a clean freak. Doctor told me off for washing it too much cos it removes your good bacteria, so i dont know how those girls who see oodles a day cope as it can cause thrush washing to much

Actually it is! A quick google search for 'self cleaning vagina' (God knows I hope nobody monitors my searches!) will show loads of health sites saying just that. Apparently there is a healthy mucus that fights bacteria etc!!!!

Does it mention what this mucus smells and tastes like:D:D

The vagina is self cleaning in the sense that you don't douche it (i.e. put any products into the vagina) but washing it with the top of the shower head is fine, as long as you use no products.

Your hair is self cleaning, not in the sense that you don't need to go near water ever again; but my Science teacher who has never dyed his hair and had short hair just used to rinse his hair in water when having his daily shower. Hair went dry but then after a few weeks he had soft hair and he did not suffer from dry scalp or dry hair, it was so healthy looking!!! However use women do not have virgin hair, so because we have already coloured/bleached our hair we need chemicals to make it in a good condition. Furthermore hot hair styling will dry our hair out further so we need chemical products to make our hair nice.

Does it mention what this mucus smells and tastes like:D:D

a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

I don't think so :D:rolleyes::mad:

We didn't evolve with soap.

No, but anyone that doesn't use it must be minging :D:p

That's a cultural assumption. In Ancient Rome, for example, they used oil rather than soap. :D

I don't think so :D:rolleyes::mad:

I can only take your word for it, but google evidence does look compelling!

That healthy mucus must have been it then!

Only 1 experience of smelly fanny, first it smelt faintly of urine, then when i parted the lips for a good licking, i saw a gooey liquid whose smell turned my stomach

smiths---I recently had a very poor hygiene experience with a lady who i had punted with many times previously, where she always smelt lovely. On this ocassion the odour was horrific and i left.

This is a very rare occurence in my experience i can happily say. -

smiths --- would you give her the benefit of the doubt and go back to see her again or has that experience finished her for you ?

for me an experience like htat would be a deal breaker.

I have already posted on threads saying thats it, especially the thread where i very highly rated her to other punters. I may consider getting my very positive FR i did on her taken off. It certainly is a deal breaker for me, i expect good hygiene and it is the very basics of punting to be hygienic. No excuse is acceptable for having a horrific smelling pussy and she had bad BO as well infact.:D

Edited by smiths
ny

I have already posted on threads saying thats it, especially the thread where i very highly rated her to other punters. I may consider getting my very positive FR i did on her taken off. It certainly is a deal breaker for me, i expect good hygiene and it is the very basics of punting to be hygienic. No excuse is acceptable for having a horrific smelling pussy and she had bad BO as well infact.:D

Oh mate thats horrible did you walk? Or did it become more apparent after sex?

My worst experience in this area, things were reasonably ok on the first round, then at half time the girl let off a fanny fart that rumbled for a good few seconds. She was embarrassed and apologetic and we laughed it off.

Anyway moved into doggie on round 2 and the whiff was just toe curling. I had to stop, saying I was pressed for time and leave. I wont say who it was though, it was a long time ago and I dont like to discuss it specifically, it seems unfair somehow.

Oh mate thats horrible did you walk? Or did it become more apparent after sex?

My worst experience in this area, things were reasonably ok on the first round, then at half time the girl let off a fanny fart that rumbled for a good few seconds. She was embarrassed and apologetic and we laughed it off.

Anyway moved into doggie on round 2 and the whiff was just toe curling. I had to stop, saying I was pressed for time and leave. I wont say who it was though, it was a long time ago and I dont like to discuss it specifically, it seems unfair somehow.

I was out of their like a rat up a drain pipe. The smell was lingering as soon as i got in the room, she stripped off and i could smell the stench from her pussy, so i said i wont be proceeding due to you smelling, and having BO and went.

I had previously punted with her about a dozen times with her smelling fresh and lovely.:D:mad:

I was out of their like a rat up a drain pipe. The smell was lingering as soon as i got in the room, she stripped off and i could smell the stench from her pussy, so i said i wont be proceeding due to you smelling, and having BO and went.

I had previously punted with her about a dozen times with her smelling fresh and lovely.:D:mad:

Girls like her start off clean and fresh and then slowly turn into little divas who believe they can get by on reputation alone. They let their standards slip. The morning shower becomes a wipe with a cloth, they skip the deodorant, they forget to change their knickers, they stop moving their mouths during kissing, stop wriggling their hips during sex, and stop wiping their arses properly. Eventually, they pile on the pounds and become a human form of Jabba the Slut, munching food like a bear approaching hibernation. In the end, I had to divorce her.

Hahaha!!! omg Smiths, 6up and Teabag, your all little comedians you made me laugh this morning reading your posts- good job I didn't choke on my breakfast :mad::mad:

Seriously, it's no joke when your faced with someone that has bad hygiene- male/female.

Personally, i'm a bit of a hygiene freak, but like Caitlan mentions- there is too much of a good thing.

One of my ex had ocd to the EXTREME and had to have everything just exactly right, in it's place, any dust particals or residue water anywhere and he would go absolutely MAD. He was particular about bathrooms- if I had a bath or cleaned my teeth he would always come and check the bathroom to see that there was not a drop of water left around sink or bath.

I think everyone is glad i'm not with him anymore :) bless him :D