romeo017

Debbies.....

15 posts in this topic

When will Jenny be allowed her regular Wednesday appointments again? Please ........

why not email Debbie?

So you get some revenue from your link?

Tried that approach poppet!

X

Edited by romeo017

X

What revenue?

go to her website and find her email and mail her failing that use the number on her site, if that is still not working try pming Steve299 who is a regular at Annerley.

Back in the UK on leave, has Jenny left Debbies then?

Chloe works at Debbies every Wednesday and I can definitely recommend her - seriously 10 out of 10 in all departments (looks, body, friendliness, enjoying her work, kissing...the list goes on!)

Debbie's seems to have a fantastic reputation - it seems she knows how to pick her girls.  (And any punt that involves a visit to "Anerley" has to be fun, although perhaps it's pronounced with two n's)

I have a couple of questions for Debbie's fans:

- Is there a house policy on OWO/CIM/swallow/A-levels? (The question applies to all four but they're in descending order of importance to me)

- Are there any extras beyond the published prices?  I've seen all kinds of amounts listed in FRs, for example £90 for an hour when the rate card says £70/half or £140/hour.  Maybe the £90 was £70 plus an extra and an overrun. :)

Edited by hotdogburger

I'd recommend the house special for 70 squid - assisted shower, plenty of kissing and all sorts of action to keep you entertained! The girls are not clock watchers and the session will often last well over half an hour (e.g. 45/50 mins). From my experience, I get the impression that if you give the girls there a good time with your tongue then you will be rewarded with some good owo payback. I.e. you get as good as you give!

thanks gruffy - may try again - not been there for quite a while. assisted shower was excellent IIRC

Debbie's seems to have a fantastic reputation - it seems she knows how to pick her girls.  (And any punt that involves a visit to "Anerley" has to be fun, although perhaps it's pronounced with two n's)

I have a couple of questions for Debbie's fans:

- Is there a house policy on OWO/CIM/swallow/A-levels? (The question applies to all four but they're in descending order of importance to me)

- Are there any extras beyond the published prices?  I've seen all kinds of amounts listed in FRs, for example £90 for an hour when the rate card says £70/half or £140/hour.  Maybe the £90 was £70 plus an extra and an overrun. :)

Debbies as an establishment is a great friendly place, but not all the girls on the rota are that great or in some cases even experienced.

Theres no house policy on any services classed as  extras really, its always between you and the girl at the end of the day, for example Tina imo has no extras its all inc for the advertised rate. But for the prices advertised the very very leasted you can expect is Covered oral and sex in all the positions you like. Of course if your clean and handsom(?) owo and what not may be included or offered as an extra

X

I'm still waiting for a reply, where am I earning revenue? are you saying that I am promoting or in the pocket of Debbies?

I'm still waiting for a reply, where am I earning revenue? are you saying that I am promoting or in the pocket of Debbies?

The link is irrelevant to the topic, hence my comment. NFI basically .......

The link is irrelevant to the topic, hence my comment. NFI basically .......

Getting confused here, you wrote "So you get some revenue from your link?"

explain?

Getting confused here, you wrote "So you get some revenue from your link?"

explain?

The link is irrelevant to the topic .....

Second reply. ........