Asian Playboy

How Often Do You See A Regular Wg?

34 posts in this topic

How often do you see a regular WG?

Just wondering... Im starting to like the idea of "regulars" over random WGs all the time.

never more than onc generally, occasionally twice but its never the same second time round for me, i like fucking different women, to me that the whole point of punting, get through as many women as possible.

I used to see my regular wg 1- 2/ month however she put up her price recently so i might need to find another 1.

I'd prefer the regular situation myself,however,with the hours i do and how rarely i get time off,added with work "emergencies" advance planning is a very rare luxury unfortunately

I've only ever returned to one particular lady more then once . 8 times actually then she retired. She was just a great fun and she even made some home made cakes before one particular visit but usually its a different wag each time as the the excitement of a different girl is what it all about.

I probably saw my favourite regular 3-4 times a month at the most before she retired.

never more than onc generally, occasionally twice but its never the same second time round for me, i like fucking different women, to me that the whole point of punting, get through as many women as possible.

I respect your views though I think there are plenty of different reasons or aspirations for punting. I like trying someone new but regulars work well for me especially if she's fun and likes to try something different each time.

You may be confusing the term "regular" with the term "frequent". If I were to see anyone once a year in January that would be a regular visit.

If I were to visit every week that would be frequent, in my book.

It's late and I must go for a lie down with a good book.

You may be confusing the term "regular" with the term "frequent". If I were to see anyone once a year in January that would be a regular visit.

I doubt many WGs would consider someone a regular with a visit just once a year.  Some girls careers don't last that long.

Currently I see my regular once every three weeks or so, but I also have much longer bookings with her than I would do with a new girl. 

I probably saw my favourite regular 3-4 times a month at the most before she retired.

I was rather crushed when my regular announced that she was hanging up her professional boots, but she picked me right back up and more when she said that she would continue seeing me anyway.

She now gives me bookings at roughly half the rate she charged as a full time pro, and I don't have to worry about texts from other punters coming in, being pushed out the door before the next client turns up etc.

Plenty of benefits in having a regular IMHO and I find my punting a much richer experience for the inclusion of regulars (alongside seeing many new girls as well).

I have several ladies I return to on a sort of rotational basis. This means that the average interval is about 8 weeks or more between repeat visits.

I doubt many WGs would consider someone a regular with a visit just once a year.  Some girls careers don't last that long.

Currently I see my regular once every three weeks or so, but I also have much longer bookings with her than I would do with a new girl. 

I was rather crushed when my regular announced that she was hanging up her professional boots, but she picked me right back up and more when she said that she would continue seeing me anyway.

She now gives me bookings at roughly half the rate she charged as a full time pro, and I don't have to worry about texts from other punters coming in, being pushed out the door before the next client turns up etc.

Plenty of benefits in having a regular IMHO and I find my punting a much richer experience for the inclusion of regulars (alongside seeing many new girls as well).

I'd probably still be seeing my former regular now (as well as new girls), 2 years on if she hadn't quit. I've had a couple of other regulars but frankly neither of them were as much fun.

She has to be mind blowing for me to have a regular, great in bed, good looks, get on well together.

Once a month for an overnight, depending on her price... the less she asks of me the more we can see each other.

When I can afford it ..........

Weekly, my Polish lady does me an hour for £60. Sometimes we go for a meal, I've even stayed over night.

About once a month - cash willing

About once a month - cash willing

Sounds about right with one or two in between finding the cash without the OH getting suspicious is the challenge

My goal is once a month, but that is not always possible. When it isn't, I try to make the next visit twice as long (2 hours booking instead of one).

at least once a week for me at the moment, for an hour, and i'll either see her again once again during the week or see someone new

Alas, my regular girl has gone, but when she was here I generally saw her once a month, and then any other punts would be with other girls.

I like having a regular girl, but not just for the sake of it. I made that girl my regular because we got along well, and I suppose being single, it was nice to have a woman in my life who asked me what I'd been up to since last time and such like. But it's good to have a bit of variety as well, of course...

Money permitting - once a month. Would go for more frequently but, alas, money doesn't permit!

I see a girl every time she tour London, which bimonthly.

I also have a regular that I see every month, sometimes a little more.

And I see new girls in between the above.

I like the best of both worlds.

Have always believed in seeing a variety of ladies but I am mad about this particular woman and would like to see her again and again and again but find it hard to justify paying full whack all the time. I can be flexible with booking times and could see her perhaps on slow times for her. Can I or should I say or do anything about this or do I say nothing and just see her the odd time at full rate.

Have always believed in seeing a variety of ladies but I am mad about this particular woman and would like to see her again and again and again but find it hard to justify paying full whack all the time. I can be flexible with booking times and could see her perhaps on slow times for her. Can I or should I say or do anything about this or do I say nothing and just see her the odd time at full rate.

Do NOT haggle with her. If she's as good as you make out then be grateful you can see her and consider the usual fee the cost of such a good find.

No matter what you feel, this is her livelihood and I would respect that. The power balance in this game is complex but the girl has control over the fee. Haggling upsets this power balance which would ruin a good thing.

If she does a shorter booking then go for this, be regular and treat her like precious gold. I'm sure she will reward you in ways which don't carry a £ sign.

Do NOT haggle with her. If she's as good as you make out then be grateful you can see her and consider the usual fee the cost of such a good find.

No matter what you feel, this is her livelihood and I would respect that. The power balance in this game is complex but the girl has control over the fee. Haggling upsets this power balance which would ruin a good thing.

If she does a shorter booking then go for this, be regular and treat her like precious gold. I'm sure she will reward you in ways which don't carry a £ sign.

Yes, she does shorter bookings , but I find 30 min bookings very impersonal and functional. However, your advice is good in terms of her fee. Thanks

Weekly.

With regards to haggling? You could suggest that you would like to see her every week but you can only afford "x" and see what she says. What's the worst that can happen? In all forms of business clients who are investing a lot of money negotiate. Or just go every 3 weeks.