Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

Receiving It Up The Bum!

37 posts in this topic

It was suggested to me by a lady I see regularly that it might be interesting for me to get some strap on action from her. I've been introduced to her little friend which looks failry harmless but have been warned that she likes to "fuck hard".

This type of thing hasn't really ever crossed my mind before so I'll be a 100% virgin. Is it worth giving it a go? I trust her, she's a great girll and we get on really well together.

Personally, I think it's not for me but I'm also open to the possibility that I might be missing out on something.......?

Can you feel my rectum muscles tightening up?

Not something that interests me!

Cb

Doesn't do much for me at all, but I know many guy's who love it.. If you're curious and trust her to break you in..give it a go!

Personally, I think it's not for me but I'm also open to the possibility that I might be missing out on something.......?

Well, bite the bullet and give it a try, you might love it, and if it's not for you, you can ask her to stop and chalk it up to experience.

Not for me in a million years. :(

In my experience many many men want to try some kind of anal play and many enjoy it. However I would be very cautious introducing strap on sex to someone who was a total anal virgin, particularly if she wants to 'fuck hard'. 

The abundance of nerve endings in the anal region and rectum makes anal sex pleasurable for many men. The opening and closing of the anus is controlled by the internal and external sphincter muscles (the most important muscles when engaging in anal sex). The sphincter muscle is a sensitive membrane with many nerve endings and thus the source of pleasure.Penetration of the anus can produce a pleasurable sensation due to rubbing or brushing against the prostate; also known as the male G-Spot through the anal wall. This can result in pleasurable sensations and can lead to orgasm in some cases. For some men, prostate stimulation produces an orgasm that they describe as more intense, longer-lasting, and associated with greater feelings of ecstasy than orgasm elicited through stimulation of the penis alone. 

Anal play should be introduced slowly with a finger to start with and built up to, but I'm sure if she is experienced she will know this and if you trust her to stop if you are hurting then that's the main thing! 

1 person likes this

Last year in one of the Frankfurt FKK clubs I was in a room with a fantastic Israeli girl. Once we dispensed with the kissing and smootchiness, she pointed to a strap-on in her bag of tricks and asked me if I wanted her to use it on me. When I told her that I wasn't interested she replied "I thought you English guys liked it up the bum" :eek:  She went on to tell me that of all her clients, it was with the English that she got to use the strap-on

So it seems, that strap-on action is more popular in this country than we realise :o

Um I'd be a bit concerned about any professional lady saying to a strap on virgin that she likes to 'fuck hard'. Its not about her in that instance its about making sure you are comfortable with it. Going slowly and gently to begin with and seeing how you feel about the sensation. Your arse is not for going at in the way she describes she likes to do it, unless you already know your limits and have experience of it. 

As Lydia says the bum hole needs plenty of lube and 'opening up' not just something sticking in it and going hell for leather!

Well, bite the bullet and give it a try, you might love it, and if it's not for you, you can ask her to stop and chalk it up to experience.

I wouldn't use a bullet - you'll likely crack your teeth.  I would recomend a leather strap or flat piece of hardwood.  Biting down hard will relieve the pain elsewhere.  Good luck.

P.S.  Definitely don't use chalk, I tried it once and it look a week before I stopped hiccuping white clouds!

Edited by welshnhorny

So it seems, that strap-on action is more popular in this country than we realise :o

I think those in the know were fully aware of its popularity.

I censored myself from not explaining where it proliferates.

When I first heard about this service (well, I knew it existed, but I hadn't realised how commonly it's offered by SPs), my first thought was "ummm, no thanks".

Then a few weeks ago I had my first-ever prostate massage and it was fantastic.  It was as if my cock had become four inches longer, backwards, if you see what I mean.

I have been pestering Mrs HDB for anal for years (not going to happen - I think she did it once or twice with an Arab b/f many years ago but she says my cock is too thick), and also sometimes give her a well-lubed finger which she likes or not depending on her mood.  She doesn't return the favour, but it occurs to me that since male and female anatomies are fairly comparable in this area (give or take the prostate), men who want anal should probably get some kind of idea of what it's like before they criticise (even in their heads, as I've been doing a bit with my wife) women who won't do it.

So, while I may not be asking about this on the phone, if the subject comes up with the right girl, who knows.  I might also want to start with a non-strap-on toy - presumably there's a limit to how hard a girl can thrust that with her hand, compared to getting enthusiastic with her pelvis. :wacko:

I've tried this a few times, with a very much trusted regular who suggested it. I will give the obvious advice - build up slowly and gently, start with something small. Loads of lube. If you really decide not for you, stop

I'm a big fan of this myself, so I say you should try it at least once.  As others have said, you don't want "hard" the first time, and ask her to use a condom-covered finger to loosen you up a bit first.

Had a lady use a vibrator into me once and didn't enjoy it. A finger slipped in is ok but not fussed if it never happens again

The "fuck hard" thing might just be talk, trying to play to the dom side of things with which MF strap-on action is often associated.  Be sure that in reality she knows to take things gently with a beginner before trying it with her, I reckon.

Thank you all very much for the advice. On reflection, I don't think this is for me mainly because I'm generally happy to keep my cherry. The thought of someone having the bragging rights of fucking me up the arse isn't something that I'd like on a long term basis!

On a more positive note however, what a great forum this is!! I can't honestly think of anywhere else I could have had such sensible advice. This certainly isn't a topic I'd bring up with my mates over a couple of pints!! So, thank you.

I am sure she isnt going to do any bragging, you wouldnt be her first!

I was "broken in" by a lovely gentle mature mancunian WG in Shrewsbury circa 2000.  Finger only.  I since progressed to dildo, vibe, strap on and cock (yes I know but I had to find out).  Of them all I prefer a finger still but give it a go, it wont make you gay or vote conservative and as for your mates at the pub, you'd probably find you were not the only one.  Only less bright blokes seem to equate bum fun with being gay.  

I've been 'experimenting' recently with a finger (my own unfortunately!) and quite enjoying it - seems to make me rock hard. Might be tempted to ask for a bit of prostate massage on my next punt, but I can't imagine having anything thicker than a finger up there at this point!

I started experimenting with a small butt plug & anal beads. Then while looking for WG's on-line I came across a girl "Lisa" and one of her specialities was strap-on, there was also a photo of her wearing it. This got me thinking about it and I decided to pay her a visit and give it a go. 

When she first produced her strap-on it did scare me a little as it was a bit on the large size, however we continued and she did me doggy style taking it nice and slow. This was a fantastic experience which I have repeated on many occasions since.  

My advice is start small, use plenty of lube and take it slow.

I realised in my early teens that I enjoyed having something up my bum, but it was many years before I felt able to admit this to a lady (and I've never discussed it with my mates down the pub).

One of the great things about seeing a WG is that once I plucked up the courage to sheepishly ask for a vibrator up my bum, she wasn't remotely shocked and informed me that this was a very common request.

So, if you really want to know what's "normal" - ask a prostitute!

Anyway, that was over 20 years ago, and I've been taking it up the arse ever since.....

Edited by bendy

Thats what so good about seeing WGs, you can ask for want you want without fear of causing embarrassment.  Well I would pick a lady who has some experience of course but theyve usually seen it all before.  if only one could talk to the missus as freely.

I wouldn't use a bullet - you'll likely crack your teeth.  I would recomend a leather strap or flat piece of hardwood.  Biting down hard will relieve the pain elsewhere.  Good luck.

P.S.  Definitely don't use chalk, I tried it once and it look a week before I stopped hiccuping white clouds!

in the old days bullets were relatively soft  lead..hence the term..

It doesnt matter how she likes to fuck!!! What matters is how you want to be fucked and whereas you may enjoy being fucked hard once you have done it a little while I would in no way suggest its a good idea to start of your strap-on experience by being fucked hard. Damage can be caused. You should be broken into it carefully as you may enjoy it if your allowed to build up to things at your own speed but not enjoy it if your fucked too hard too soon. Some people never move up to being fucked hard with a strap on even when they have done it for a good while. Its a delicate area, being fucked too hard can cause blood vessels to be broken and tears to occur. 

Some girls assume if a guy wants it up the ass its meant to be hard and fast, not so, its no different to when a girl is fucked, some like it slower and more gentle, not everyone likes being rammed . Caution is a key word here, make it clear to her that she  needs to go easy and not fuck you hard until the day you ask her too x 

My advice is start small, use plenty of lube and take it slow.

This x

It was suggested to me by a lady I see regularly that it might be interesting for me to get some strap on action from her. I've been introduced to her little friend which looks failry harmless but have been warned that she likes to "fuck hard".

This type of thing hasn't really ever crossed my mind before so I'll be a 100% virgin. Is it worth giving it a go? I trust her, she's a great girll and we get on really well together.

If you do decide to try, make sure that you are properly clean there to avoid surprises.  Yuk......