SlickWilly

A Lady In London 20 - 30 Who Permits Filming

8 posts in this topic

Lads, any direct recommendation from your own experience for a lady preferably a brunette (though black, oriental and Indian most acceptable also) size 8-12, age 20-30 who allows a filmed encounter without masks and who works on a Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

would also be interested but a any day of the week

Lads, any direct recommendation from your own experience for a lady preferably a brunette (though black, oriental and Indian most acceptable also) size 8-12, age 20-30 who allows a filmed encounter without masks and who works on a Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

She's at the upper end of your age range, but well worth trying Gena XXX - ticks all your boxes, and a very broad-minded lady.

saw her several years ago she's a nice woman but overpriced. also she's another who says size is not a problem for anal but declines on the day.

saw her several years ago she's a nice woman but overpriced. also she's another who says size is not a problem for anal but declines on the day.

She's £150/hr, for a very enthusiastic service which is about the going rate I think as she has no "extras" and she's fairly broadminded.

I and at least one other member of this forum have had anal sex with her. Maybe you didn't click?

And, being pedantic, the OP didn't mention anal as a requirement, so may well not want it..........

we did click and she's very nice I wasn't disparaging her just pointing out that if you are slightly larger than average then anal may be off the agenda. As for the rate at the time she was charging a significant amount on top of the 150 for filming if that's included now then that makes her much cheaper than when I saw her.

full_contact from the other site was very good when I saw her in Feltham she now shows as operating from Canning Town. her pics have disappeared off the listing which worries me slightly but she could well b worth a visit.