Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
echospace

Bedford Milfs?

22 posts in this topic

Hello fellow bedfordians, any recommendations for 40+ ladies in Bedford? My preference is for busty women, but all recommendations gratefully accepted!

Thanks

Echo

There is a lot of choice for 40+ ladies in Bedford but IMHO, yYou will find it hard to beat Nicola / Pure Cream. Simply gorgeous.

There is a lot of choice for 40+ ladies in Bedford but IMHO, yYou will find it hard to beat Nicola / Pure Cream. Simply gorgeous.

I'll second that - sadly, she is on the No Reports list, otherwise I would have given her a very positive FR.

Also our very own Danish Pia is in Bedford on Thursdays.

If you like your MILFs petite then check out Daniella aka Tiny Tease.

I can 2nd what Vin DaLoo says. Pia is superb and Tiny Tease is in fine form I can testify from experience of only a week ago.

Uncle Pokey

Excellent, thanks for the recommendations chaps! Please keep them coming...

Bump!

Has anyone punted with Lisa Angel from the other site? Intrigued by her offer to film at no extra charge.

Thanks!

Haven't met Lisa yet but have been emailing her today for a booking on the advice of a good friend from Cambridge.

No response presently but I expect one soon.

Most recently when I saw Tiny Tease I thought she'd put on a bit too much weight. She said she was working to get it down. Even a little chubby she's still an easy person to get on with and I like her straightforward way.

Uncle Pokey

Did you hear back from Lisa at all, Pokey?

Did you hear back from Lisa at all, Pokey?

Yep, and am all booked in for a session a week tomorrow.

Me bits all a throbbing in anticipation. I will do an FR. IDC

Uncle Pokey

I had a session with Lisa back in May and can honestly say that it was the best punt I have had since the lovely Justine and KittyMK of years gone by in Milton Keynes.

She was really friendly, but very dirty!!  An excellent hour, and one that I would certainly repeat.

This Lisa sounds good, may have to visit too.  In Bedford I've also seen 'Andrea Again' from the other site.  Girl next door type, tall, big tits, bit of a belly.  Service is quite good though, decent fuck and cheap,, £80 for the hour.

Yep, and am all booked in for a session a week tomorrow.

Me bits all a throbbing in anticipation. I will do an FR. IDC

Uncle Pokey

How did it go, if you don't mind me asking? I tried to get a last minute booking last week but couldn't - bit of a long shot in any case!

This Lisa sounds good, may have to visit too. In Bedford I've also seen 'Andrea Again' from the other site. Girl next door type, tall, big tits, bit of a belly. Service is quite good though, decent fuck and cheap,, £80 for the hour.

Thanks for the recommendation - another one to check out!

How did it go, if you don't mind me asking? I tried to get a last minute booking last week but couldn't - bit of a long shot in any case!

I had a truly first class dirty time with Lisa. A field report is being worked upon. Just a bit busy at present.

I think Lisa may be having a few days off presently if you're having difficulty getting through. A mate of mine had same trouble early this week.

Uncle Pokey

Got a booking with Lisa next week; I am all a-quivver with anticipation...

I'm sure you will have a good time.

I did, see my FR put up the day before yesterday.

Uncle Pokey

I can thoroughly recommend Sub Shelley, gorgeous lady and very naughty (if you want her to be). Don't be intimidated by her name or profile, fabulous lady and far more attractive than you'd ever discern from her photos. Amazing fun in the "playroom".

I'll also 2nd/3rd or 4th (wherever we are) the luvverly Pia. I've said before and will say again, I very nearly left this hobby 6 years ago after punt No 1 but arranged to see Pia instead a month later. 2nd time lucky and a gorgeous lady.

I've seen Nicola Pure Cream and have to say she didn't do it for me at all. Pleasant to chat to but that was all for me. Wouldn't do if we were all the same though.

DG

Michelle at IM. Raunchy and full on snogger.

Edited by SukhoiT50

Had to pull out of a booking with Lisa due to man flu (me, not her) - all attempts to rearrange have failed. She's not logged in to AW for coming up to 4 days and trying to call her results in not even a dial tone. Odd.

Anyway, any other bedford recommendations - looking for someone with big natural tits..!

Lisa is probably off a-visiting one or other of her family of which/whom there more than you would believe from her figure.

Patience may be needed.

Good luck though

Uncle Pokey

Cheers pokey, I have put in a booking request so I shall remain hopeful.