jojosun

Pams Parties

13 posts in this topic

On a budget this month so i was thinking of going to Pams ..

Are the photos of the very nice looking girls on the gallery  (2 blondes ) very photoshopped ??.

Been to pams before but not to the new location after she  moved from Ifield road .

You'd have to tell us which two you mean (there should be names under the pics).  As far as I'm concerned there are several very nice looking girls on the gallery.  Tina - whose pic for some reason shows less of her face than any of the girls - is absolutely smashing, and Polish girl Nicole does indeed enjoy lollipops. ;)

And all the girls look great when they have your (by which I mean "my") cock in their mouth. :D

Edited by hotdogburger

You'd have to tell us which two you mean (there should be names under the pics).  As far as I'm concerned there are several very nice looking girls on the gallery.  Tina - whose pic for some reason shows less of her face than any of the girls - is absolutely smashing, and Polish girl Nicole does indeed enjoy lollipops. ;)

And all the girls look great when they have your (by which I mean "my") cock in their mouth. :D

Amy,Sidone ...   I should have added Amanda as well.....

The looks dept at this stage of research .

Thanks .

Amy,Sidone ...   I should have added Amanda as well.....

The looks dept at this stage of research .

Thanks .

Do the regulars have any info on the looks of the  above girls ??

Do the regulars have any info on the looks of the  above girls ??

Hi jojosun,

Amanda is not around at the moment, as had a baby a couple of months ago.

Amy and Sidona are blonde, slim, willowy, east European girls as per their photos. 

Regards,

davidgood

Hi jojosun,

Amy and Sidona are blonde, slim, willowy, east European girls as per their photos. 

Regards,

davidgood

Thank You very much for the info..

jojosun let us know if you went and also if you see Amy/Sidona?

Went to Pam's today. Meet three girls who were new to me: Mia (Filipino), Luna (Brazilian), and Tanya (English, unless I detected a hint of Aussie accent?). Tanya is particularly cute. I was looking for something to do between erections (let's just say it's a good job it's a four-hour party) so ended up eating a lot of pussy, including the wonderful Tina's.

Hi jojosun,

Regards,

davidgood

Enjoyed myself at Pams and  Amy and Sidona were   as per their photos albeit a slight toning  up of the photos ,but very ,very close...   Was very pleasantly surprised .

I would say its VFM   at   Pams ., but  unlike LMP    no  OWO or 69 with the 2 girls ...

Went to Pam's today. Meet three girls who were new to me: Mia (Filipino), Luna (Brazilian), and Tanya (English, unless I detected a hint of Aussie accent?). Tanya is particularly cute. I was looking for something to do between erections (let's just say it's a good job it's a four-hour party) so ended up eating a lot of pussy, including the wonderful Tina's.

Hi HDB,

Tanya speaks very good English for someone not born here, but more importantly she is very cute and friendly. I would like to have seen her on Tuesday but could only manage the evening. However, I was able to play with Luna, Bruna and Sarah, plus enjoy the company of Tina, Pam, Diane and Mia.

Regards,

davidgood

Enjoyed myself at Pams and  Amy and Sidona were   as per their photos albeit a slight toning  up of the photos ,but very ,very close...   Was very pleasantly surprised .

I would say its VFM   at   Pams ., but  unlike LMP    no  OWO or 69 with the 2 girls ...

Hi jojosun,

I am pleased you enjoyed yourself, even if A & S did not do everything you wanted.

Regards,

davidgood

Hi,

Does anyone know why they have been closed for so long and will ever re-open?

Also, what happened to Tina after LMP?

Any chance we will see the wonderful Pam and her Hostesses back on the party scene?