Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bbob

Covered Oral

12 posts in this topic

Out of curiousity, what type of response will I get if I ask for covered oral from most WGs in London?  Will it be deemed perfectly normal or a freakish request.

And how about use of protection in performing oral on the girl?  I imagine this is even more rare (and I know it sounds like a rediculous thing to do).  Will any girls likely have a dental dam or be familiar with use of a cut open condom or plastic wrap?

Any creative suggestions for methods to partake of the joy of DATY, but in a more protected way?

Why just London?

I've not had a covered BJ for years, owo seems to be the norm these days.

I've only ever in 25 years of punting been offered a condom across the pussy.

The health risks of owo and reverse O have been covered many times on here.

Oral with condom used to be pretty much the norm until relatively recently - my perception is that it's really only over the past ten-odd years that OWO has become more frequently available. On the other hand, reverse oral - when permitted - never did tend to be covered, at least during my punting life. 

In fact, it would be interesting to know whether the above change has actually brought with it any substantial rise in infection rates. (We know the risks are greater, certainly - I'm talking about the actual practical effect.). I suspect such figures are not available - anyone know more?

As regards requesting OWC instead of OWO, I imagine reactions will vary. Many WGs, I think, will welcome it because it reduces the risk for them too; others may dislike the taste/feel of the condom in their mouth. But I doubt that anyone will consider it freakish.

Edited by Beauregard

Quick afterthought: you certainly should feel free to ask. After all, WGs generally know perfectly well that one element in a successful punt is for the punter to feel relaxed and comfortable with what's happening.

Out of curiousity, what type of response will I get if I ask for covered oral from most WGs in London?  Will it be deemed perfectly normal or a freakish request.

And how about use of protection in performing oral on the girl?  I imagine this is even more rare (and I know it sounds like a rediculous thing to do).  Will any girls likely have a dental dam or be familiar with use of a cut open condom or plastic wrap?

Any creative suggestions for methods to partake of the joy of DATY, but in a more protected way?

Just tell them it helps you to last longer .. Its your Dick and your money ..

There is nothing freakish about asking for OW or using dental dams.

Some gents prefer not to have any contact with bodily fluids. That's fine. They need to feel safe and comfortable.

I would suggest you mention the dams on your initial contact.

Choose the flavour of your choice, and off you go!

I'll pm you a couple of tips x

Choose the flavour of your choice, and off you go!

Everyone likes cheese and onion. :D

And how about use of protection in performing oral  on the girl?  I imagine this is even more rare (and I know it sounds like a rediculous thing to do).  Will any girls likely have a dental dam or be familiar with use of a cut open condom or plastic wrap?

Sounds like you need a booking here ... http://www.indian-palace.com ..... Only place in London I know where it's normal to use protection when giving oral to a girl.

Edited by thedarkknightrises

Quick afterthought: you certainly should feel free to ask. After all, WGs generally know perfectly well that one element in a successful punt is for the punter to feel relaxed and comfortable with what's happening.

and for the SP be to feel relaxed and comfortable.

Thank you all, especially Jasmin for the great feedback.

Sounds like you need a booking here ... http://www.indian-palace.com ..... Only place in London I know where it's normal to use protection when giving oral to a girl.

As for IP, I am looking for DFK and their website indicates that's not on the menu. I see nothing in FRs to contradict that.  Nontheless they're still on the radar as the ladies and the service look very intriguing.  

I know there is a conversation about throat gonorrhea from DFK on the health board, but good golly that would really be a conservative place to draw the line.

In fact, it would be interesting to know whether the above change has actually brought with it any substantial rise in infection rates. (We know the risks are greater, certainly - I'm talking about the actual practical effect.). I suspect such figures are not available - anyone know more?

I'll guess also the figures are not available and unless real, large sample, testing was well documented, I'm not sure I'd be confident in the data.  That being said, since OWO is so common all over the world now, I would think if there was much in the way of STD/STIs sourced from it, we'd certainly know about it by now.  I've read a good bit about it and concluded the risk is greater than zero, but very small.  Don't want this post kicked to the health board so will leave it at that.  

Was just curious what the reaction would be if requesting covered and if there were creative ways to make it still fun.  Perhaps a royal coronation ceremony to mark the dawning of the condom, but here I think the risk of appearing a weirdo goes way up.  :)

Contrary to popular wisdom, there are significant numbers of ladies who provide only covered oral, and many of them will also have dental dams available for your use (I would mention it when booking, if I were you -- if the lady you approach is anything like me, she'll have dams 'somewhere' and need to dig them out. Covered oral on the lady is more unusual than covered for the gent.)

I doubt very many providers will have a problem with your request, even if they normally provide OWO as standard.