Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
watersporty

Lilly / Chanel Anyone Seen ?

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen this two either together on on their own .

I'm after a duo but a proper one , not one where one girl sits on the bed chatting to the other while you do the business Ben who runs asian options says they offer a genuine lesbian experience where they interact with each other and the punter. I am inclined to believe him as he steered me away from anyone else. I just wondered if anyone had dived in so to speak ?

Has anyone seen this two either together on on their own .

I'm after a duo but a proper one , not one where one girl sits on the bed chatting to the other while you do the business Ben who runs asian options says they offer a genuine lesbian experience where they interact with each other and the punter. I am inclined to believe him as he steered me away from anyone else. I just wondered if anyone had dived in so to speak ?

I'm surprised Ben didn't offer a better choice for this, which is Maylo with Anya/Kate. I've tried their duo show, and they really get down to the lesbian stuff, eager licking, toying etc. 

Lilly and Chanel I've seen solo only. Both nice welcoming girls - Lilly being tinier and hotter than Chanel - but not in the star-performer class.