Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
limesaz

Girls As Hot As Paige (Ex Hod Now Ego Massage)

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, need a little help please. Im having trouble trying to find a girl who is as hot as Paige is (ex HOD and now Ego massage). Im not into the massage and HJ shit, want the real thing, hence why I dont go to see her at Ego. I have high standards and I want to bang 9/10+ women:).........but I cant afford the £300 an hour chicks. Are there any crackers out there for a reasonable price??

Does anyone know any girls who are in the same league as her? ie, size 8/6, great bod and model looks???? (around the London MK area).

Any help greatly appreciated. Been looking everywhere but theses photoshoped pictures that most websites have up are so hard to distinguish who is the real deal.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I want to bang 9/10+ women:).........but I cant afford the £300 an hour chicks

Don't forget the First Law of Punting: There is no correlation between price and quality.

Don't forget the First Law of Punting: There is no correlation between price and quality.

Well there is the principle of diminishing returns.

Very true!! :).......Just getting fed up with all these photoshoped pictures of girls that dont represent their actual appearance.

I saw Paige at Ego and she was very attractive, but only offered a HJ. Just wondering if there are girls out there with the same level of hottness that wont break the bank:)  (and who offer more than a measly HJ)...

It's said that 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and anyway I've not seen Paige so can't offer a comparison, but there are lots of nice looking girls at the full-service parlours in MK

Get a Twitter account and you can check out the unmanipulated photos that are posted there and make your own judgments...

This is a good resource...

https://www.photosugar.com/ts/hodpixxx  (some annoying pop-ups appeared on here lately)

Edited by venturer