Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynn

Origami Anyone?

13 posts in this topic

Just the other day I was joking with a client who moans about loss of sensitivity when using condoms.

I told him I would try to find invisible ones which you can not feel.  :rolleyes: 

Then by chance I found this:

http://www.origamicondoms.com/

watch the little videos!

Why on earth has no one thought of these before............ or maybe they have but it remained just an idea.

What do you think of them?

They look alarmingly geometric to me.

If you read the blurb they actually sound really good. I might have to try them 

They look alarmingly geometric to me.

but they are made of soft silicone... so won't feel geometric  :D

If you read the blurb they actually sound really good. I might have to try them 

but they are made of soft silicone... so won't feel geometric  :D

Good! :)

I thought the company had folded :D

Page is down at the moment,though with a name like that i'm hoping theyre shaped like a swan with wings that flap whilst you're on the job :)

Looks like we may have to wait a while yet before these become available. Oh well.

Meanwhile, here's a little something to be going on with...

http://youtu.be/cRedET2Mhrc

Edited by Beauregard

I thought the company had folded :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just the other day I was joking with a client who moans about loss of sensitivity when using condoms.

I told him I would try to find invisible ones which you can not feel.  :rolleyes: 

Then by chance I found this:

http://www.origamicondoms.com/

watch the little videos!

Why on earth has no one thought of these before............ or maybe they have but it remained just an idea.

What do you think of them?

oooeer  :blink: not sure Im liking the look of the anal one...

oooeer  :blink: not sure Im liking the look of the anal one...

You're right, that does look a bit weird - hadn't bothered to look at it earlier (not into anal so was more interested in the other two). If I understand correctly, the "receptive partner" is supposed to insert it right at the start of a session... then somehow manage to be "in the mood" with this odd silicone thing in his/her bottom. Hmm.

Having said which, the anal one doesn't even have a video to help us get our heads round it - and let's face it, given that we're all used to traditional condoms and the way they work, even the other too aren't exactly intuitive on the face of it. You never know - five years from now, we could all be insisting on ORIGAMI.

Not quite sure how either the male or the female version would stack up during oral, though. Again I say: hmm.

Edited by Beauregard

Now the page will actually load for me,is it just me,or in the tug test,the origami ones moved a hell of a lot

You're right, that does look a bit weird - hadn't bothered to look at it earlier (not into anal so was more interested in the other two). If I understand correctly, the "receptive partner" is supposed to insert it right at the start of a session... then somehow manage to be "in the mood" with this odd silicone thing in his/her bottom. Hmm.

Having said which, the anal one doesn't even have a video to help us get our heads round it - and let's face it, given that we're all used to traditional condoms and the way they work, even the other too aren't exactly intuitive on the face of it. You never know - five years from now, we could all be insisting on ORIGAMI.

Not quite sure how either the male or the female version would stack up during oral, though. Again I say: hmm.

Oh dear, I dont think they had oral in mind when they invented those. 

Re the anal one, it says that it gives a more natural feel than with a condom as the willy in question doesnt have to have one on. Cant see how thats true though as everytime the guy looks down it will be obvious that he is effectively fucking a cup stuffed up the other person bum. Mind you, they could only go as far as the cup allows so it would cut down the reverse throat shaggers xx

Edited by Chloe Kisses