Oldblighter

Pump Room: Anyone Know What's Happening?

55 posts in this topic

The topic title's self-explanatory really. The Pump Room (aka Pump Club) site says it's "currently relocating to a new location", but that was in September last year and the website still says the same.

So does anyone know what's going on there? My particular interest is in the lovely Lacey, is she working elsewhere in the interim, does anyone know?

Linzi is opening a new parlour in a Midlands location; she is close to opening but is having some planning issues (not related to the nature of the business but more mundane issues).

Linzi is only opening the Pump again when everything come together correctly so you may have to wait.

I got this straight from her (cum filled) mouth (it was great).

Fred

We had the planning sorted out a while back then at the 11th hour a member of the public decided he was gonna build residential flats at the back of the new premises. It went to the committee in Leicester for their approval on 24th and we were given full planning consent. The concerned builder didn't even attend the meeting so draw your own conclusions to that one.

Hard bit over now so in hands of solicitors ready to exchange sorry guys but the messing about has put us behind a few months. Thank u to Vivluvsme for keeping my secrets it was stressful just waiting for others to decide. Fred Higgins thank u for listening to me rattling on I just needed to get it off my chest.

I can confirm The Pump Club will be located in Leicester on the A50

Thanks guys

Linzi x

The A50 comes out of Leicester cc to the north then north-west.

The parlour already on that road has changed its name since I went there a few times, now called diamonds I think,just over the river (canal?) so this road isn't near the heavy punting area of Narborough Road.

The A50 comes out of Leicester cc to the north then north-west.

The parlour already on that road has changed its name since I went there a few times, now called diamonds I think,just over the river (canal?) so this road isn't near the heavy punting area of Narborough Road.

we are more in the city centre end nr highcross NCP car park opposite

Ah that sounds convenient.

You can go ahead, madam.

I think it will be a while yet.

But I bet Linzi will update us the closer opening gets.

I saw on twitter the re-opening of the pump will be 25th july

Sadly for us, but great for her, Lacey has had a baby and is (temporarily?) retired.

I saw on twitter the re-opening of the pump will be 25th july

I have applied for the role of conducting the practical test after the verbal interview of applicants.

I won't get it.

I have applied for the role of conducting the practical test after the verbal interview of applicants.

I won't get it.

More likely to be oral than verbal

Linzi is working at temptations so praps that is it with Pump :(

I doubt that.

Perhaps she just likes to keep her hand in - or more likely can't keep refusing the queue of clued up men who know how good she is...

Now about that testing job, Linzi - and since RamRod has corrected my verbal to oral, I could perhaps do the whole interview and save your pretty little head all the bother.

My money is still on Leicester getting Pumped up.

I dont get the big deal about the pump club. The experience I had their was horrible and then when I tried to put a field report up I got a rebuttal saying I was some violent drunk who hit the girls. After that I'm never going to another parlour again.

I doubt that.

Perhaps she just likes to keep her hand in - or more likely can't keep refusing the queue of clued up men who know how good she is...

Now about that testing job, Linzi - and since RamRod has corrected my verbal to oral, I could perhaps do the whole interview and save your pretty little head all the bother.

Pump Club will reopen in July as planned :-)

I dont get the big deal about the pump club. The experience I had their was horrible and then when I tried to put a field report up I got a rebuttal saying I was some violent drunk who hit the girls. After that I'm never going to another parlour again.

I believe I dealt with this at the time. You had a crap time at the Club fair enough. Yes I did put a rebuttal in because I believe it was justified so boys got a true reflection of what really happened. I didn't call you a violent drunk I recall saying you we're a bit rough with the lady concerned though. I was also told you had had a drink fair enough anybody who knows me knows if you had rang me I would have sorted it out but when I checked the cameras the next day you practically banged the internal door so hard it came loose presumably in anger. This isn't acceptable. You can blame me for drawing my own conclusions.

Pity you say it has put you off Parlours why is this? Linzi

Linzi is working at temptations so praps that is it with Pump :(

Noooooo !!

Noooooo !!

will be good to see Pump back

(Assuming you will call the new venture pump and not something else???)

I doubt that.

The job is yours VLM always has been can't think of anyone else more suited xx

will be good to see Pump back

(Assuming you will call the new venture pump and not something else???)

It will be Pump Club still. Can't wait to get back behind reception but means ill retire again lol. Yes I'm at temptations MK for the time being.

The job is yours VLM always has been can't think of anyone else more suited xx

OI!

OI![/

I'm keeping you all to myself ;-)

OI![/

I'm keeping you all to myself ;-)

ooeer missus!

megan, simone, carolina, Juliet, Aisha.  All memorable :)

Edited by Coventrypunter