Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Caught Out

5 posts in this topic

Guys have you ever been caught or nearly caught out in your punting career?

Girls same to you, have you ever been exposed or near to being exposed as to your profession in the sex industry?

SP

I'm kind of lucky,that being single getting caught doesnt bother me.However,even if it did i have two things in my favour.firstly theres apparently a fella that looks exactly like me to the point a couple of my punters(customers)went to bundle him in their motor to give him a lift.secondly theres a lump of my punters and aquantances who think im gay :)

Yes, it's shit. 

Agreed.

I think I managed to cover my tracks with some cunning words to a gullible relative and nothing more has ever been mentioned of it but it was a terrifying experience.

Yes, My Hubby's Ex walked into his work and announced to him that she had seen my website etc and knew what i did for a living.

Didn't make to much of a difference as hubby already knew what I did when we met.

Didn't stop her trying to cash in on what I do though cheeky bitch! 

Also had a client try and out me to my mother, but again it pays to be an honest hooker (or at least it does with me) 

All my family and friends know what job and career I choose to pursue, and it doesn't bother them.

Hope that answered your question.