sadhukar

Wg With No Integrity

25 posts in this topic

I just had a punt where I accidentally overpaid the WG. It was for 10 quid and was not a big amount at all, but what mattered to me was that the WG counted the sum then decided to smile, nod and put it all away quickly rather than telling me. I find this lack of integrity rather annoying, compounded by the fact that her service wasn't special either. I wrote to the agency about this and they replied saying that they had a chat with the lady but I'm not sure if anything was actually done, because the agency responded in 9 minutes (you'd have to be very lucky to respond that quickly as a 3rd party) and didn't offer anything.

Do you guys have any similar experiences? What did you do in them? Do these things matter to you? I'm letting it slide since there's not much I can do but I'm not seeing that WG again.

Maybe she thought it was an advance tip? Depends what the amounts were (not mentioned in your post).

I would have just written it off to experience though rather than contact the agency.

It's happened to me.  I usually tip a tenner for any service under £150. The girl will normally deduce that it's a tip and thank you accordingly.  However I've had the odd experience where the 'tip' hasn't even been recognised.

It's not worth making a song and dance over a tenner.  If you do decide to see her again, just pay the agreed price and don't leave room for her to assume you expect change.   

However I've had the odd experience where the 'tip' hasn't even been recognised.

Yeah, that's the bit which irked me the most. The service was 200, if it helps.

It's also interesting with the £99 girls - nobody (south of the border) is going to expect £1 change if they pay £100 in notes, myself included. I just wonder what the reacton would be from the girl if you actually paid the odd bit in coins?

i overpaid autumn temptation of this parish £10 too much when i first saw her in 2008. she spotted it straight away and gave it me back 'put that towards your next one' she said.

nice

I consider myself pretty frugal, but in the big picture 10 isn't much.  It would be nice if everyone would offer the change back and it is the proper thing to do, but I think that could reasonably be considered a tip.  And you don't really want your WG to be restricted to behaving properly do you?

...and how did you know you accidently overpaid if she didn't tell you?  What is really just a test?

It could be she thought it was a tip,it could be she just counted wrongly as you did,it could be she just thought bonus.Way i look at it,you need to count properly in the first place.If you get nervous then have it counted out in a seperate pocket before hand.Theres many a shop,bar etc that if you mess up won't inform you.
The bit i really dont get is if you knew you had overpaid her as soon as you handed it over,why didnt you say anything? This sint going to be yet another fiver thread is it?

I've over paid a couple of times and only know because it was returned.

Could she assumed the extra was a tip or incentive?

I've over paid deliberately (tipping) and by accident, and so many times I've been shown the extra amount.  Maybe it's the WGs I see these days but I think most know that a happy regular is worth more than a stolen tenner.

I once offered Megan of Maxes Angels 50 pounds extra for over-running, which she declined. Megan is a top girl. She works one day a year for children in need.

Maybe she thought it was an advance tip? 

This

A lot of guys autumatically tip you at the beginning. Its best not to assume though and to tell them that they have given too much. I had a guy give me £30 too much, when I took it back in the room he was rather grateful as it was his train fair to his next destination after MK, he gave me a tenner of it back just for being honest and said he would just pop to the cashpoint at the station. 

You ever think she may have misscounted just as you did, unlikely though possible .

I once offered Megan of Maxes Angels 50 pounds extra for over-running, which she declined. Megan is a top girl. She works one day a year for children in need.

Whoring?  

Blimey, a tart with a heart.  

^ brings a tear to my eye

Only 1 eye ?!!

Both my eyes are crying rivers of ecstatic heartfelt love

This Restores my faith in the underlying goodness of humanity

[sarcasm]

'A WG with no integrity' ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in utter shock

Say it isn't so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid Lindsey Love £30 extra for anal, we never got round to it, my fault. On leaving, she tried to return the £30 to me, which surprised and pleased me. I let her keep the money.

Only 1 eye ?!!

Both my eyes are crying rivers of ecstatic heartfelt love

This Restores my faith in the underlying goodness of humanity

[sarcasm]

You heartless bunch...I was moved to hear that about Megan...I bet it's more than most of us have done for Children in Need!

Only 1 eye ?!!

[sarcasm]

It's his Jap's Eye, and it ain't really a tear :D

Odd that Wogan never mentions it! :P

It's also interesting with the £99 girls - nobody (south of the border) is going to expect £1 change if they pay £100 in notes, myself included. I just wonder what the reacton would be from the girl if you actually paid the odd bit in coins?

You wouldnae get the change here either!

This

A lot of guys autumatically tip you at the beginning. Its best not to assume though and to tell them that they have given too much. I had a guy give me £30 too much, when I took it back in the room he was rather grateful as it was his train fair to his next destination after MK, he gave me a tenner of it back just for being honest and said he would just pop to the cashpoint at the station. 

This!

If she mentioned it I would've let her keep it anyway, except I'd be a much happier punter.

How did I know I accidentally gave too much? I keep all my cashpoint reciepts and I realized later on when going through them that I'm 10 short.

Why did I think she did it on purpose? When she was counting she seemed rushed at the end and quickly stowed the cash away.

This!

If she mentioned it I would've let her keep it anyway, except I'd be a much happier punter.

How did I know I accidentally gave too much? I keep all my cashpoint reciepts and I realized later on when going through them that I'm 10 short.

Why did I think she did it on purpose? When she was counting she seemed rushed at the end and quickly stowed the cash away.

Possible, but also possible that a number of other combinations could have happened.

Good WG's will always return your money, but there are odd occasions when even we get caught.

Like last week, gent came in have me £80, I went to get the other tenner, he made a point of saying I'm sure you will sort it later, and yet after shooting his load, he shot out the door quicker than I could say goodbye. At the point of him driving up the road I realised he never got his change.

So even good girls sometimes get it wrong, that said if he asked for it I would happily return it.

My personal view is this, I am happy with what I charge, if you overpay me even as a tip, I always offer it back, even when you tell me it's a tip.

I have to work hard for my money, and I assume others do too, so while the odd tenner maybe ok for one gent, for others it's the busfare home.