Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayh

Advice On First Asian Punt

7 posts in this topic

New to the forum, and never considered an Asian punt before i joined stuck mostly to EE, want to ask for a little advice for who to see on my first asian punt.

I sifted through the forum and narrow down my options,

ZIzzi,

Pamela,

maria,

valentina

What i look for most is great DFK not that into A,  any advice with who to chooses? or someone better ive not considered?

any help is appreciated. 

I would definitely recommend sampling the Maylo experience while she is still around. Which, sadly, is not that much longer - only 45 days left on the Maylometer at Invasian, and still counting down to zero...

...and yes, I've always found her DFK (among many other skills) to be first-rate.  :D

Edited by Beauregard

I haven't met Valentina, but the other 3 you list are all top class, Zizzi having better conversation.

Still, I agree with Beauregard about catching Maylo while she's still around.

Been around the fbsm seen for ages and had massages for thai girls before but never punted with them. are the looks of these girls the same as the one that work in massage parlous ? cant trust the photoshop images

Been around the fbsm seen for ages and had massages for thai girls before but never punted with them. are the looks of these girls the same as the one that work in massage parlous ? cant trust the photoshop images

Jay, you clearly don't know what you are talking about, but I presume that you joined this forum to learn.  All four of the WGs you listed in your OP are Thai girls who work for/use London oriental agencies to gain clients.  None of the four has ever worked in a London massage parlour, though I suspect several may have gained experience in a Bangkok MP at some point, but those bear no resemblance whatsoever to London MPs.  Oriental agency websites vary in their use of photoshopping but I can't think of one that posts photos that have not been 'touched up' in some way. 

Since all four of the WGs you asked about are rather popular, I suggest that you stop asking questions and call 007, Invasian orAsian Options and book one - and don't expect to get a same-day booking unless you are very lucky! :P

All four are well/highly regarded regarded for what they offer.

If you saw all four you'd no doubt have 4 unique experiences, but it's simply impossible to say in advance which one you personally would rate highest.

The way to 'research' I think is to first sift through the profiles and galleries. Make a shortlist. Then search the forums + FRs on those names. Once you find a girl whose profile you really rate, who you subsequently find has appealing feedback then that's the green light you're looking for. There's quite a variation out there in age/looks/attitude and service - something for everyone but no girl can be all things to all men. If you simply follow strong positive pn recommendations you run the risk of relative disappointment if your ideals do not coincide with the OPs. 

So you should pick the one you find most attractive, but then as Tiggy says come the day you might find you don't actually have any choice since you just have to go with whoever on your list happens to be available.
Edited by d123

As per Tiggy's response earlier: yes, some photoshopping does happen to varying degrees, but that won't always mean you'll be disappointed when you finally meet the girl in question - Maylo, again, being a good example of this. In her case, you also have the advantage of being able to compare the photos on 007 with a broad selection of rather less touched-up pictures on Invasian.