Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anotherusername

The Tingle...

14 posts in this topic

Hello all, first post from a fairly long-time lurker... I just thought it would be a contrast to some of the recent threads about quitting/giving up...

I'm fairly new to the scene and still having an absolute whale of a time. In fact I am looking forward intensely right now to seeing a lovely lass this very afternoon, which is the topic I wanted to bring up: the anticipation! The sense of tingling excitement ahead of a punt... Each time it gets me quite giddy! 

I'm probably lucky in that I'm single and therefore can absolutely bask in the sensation and enjoy it without having to explain to someone else why I'm in *such* a good mood early on a Sunday morning.

And so on to my question: does the anticipation still happen for you? And for the girls -- I'd be intrigued to know -- does the same apply? I can imagine it might be different between seeing someone new and seeing a regular...

Would be interested to hear what people have to say.

Hello all, first post from a fairly long-time lurker... I just thought it would be a contrast to some of the recent threads about quitting/giving up...

I'm fairly new to the scene and still having an absolute whale of a time. In fact I am looking forward intensely right now to seeing a lovely lass this very afternoon, which is the topic I wanted to bring up: the anticipation! The sense of tingling excitement ahead of a punt... Each time it gets me quite giddy! 

I'm probably lucky in that I'm single and therefore can absolutely bask in the sensation and enjoy it without having to explain to someone else why I'm in *such* a good mood early on a Sunday morning.

And so on to my question: does the anticipation still happen for you? And for the girls -- I'd be intrigued to know -- does the same apply? I can imagine it might be different between seeing someone new and seeing a regular...

When I know I am on my way to my little flat to have fun, I feel sorry for all the other drivers on the road as my music - probably drum and bass - will be on full blast and I will be dancing in me seat and singing.  Plus I am always a little 'nippy' in the car hence my six points for speeding all all of them collected on the way to a punt. There is no feeling like it :)

Edited by Sarah Summers

Excited anticipation still for me after 30 years, if that stopped which it did for a while back in late 2010 i took 6 months off punting and returned afresh.

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Yes still get the anticipation and excitement, like you I am single so I can enjoy it ot the full as well.

still for me. anticipation and nerves i reckon.  I must take a blood pressure monitor to see if it goes off the scale!

27 years in..yes, it's still there. I was with a regular the other week and told her I had been almost trembling with excitement in the car on the way there. She told me that made her feel "so special".....aaaah, bless, I bet she tells all the trembling idiots that lol.

Dunno about others but I try to build in time to myself straight after a punt to go for a coffee, or possibly a pint and savour the experience, also simply to get back into " normal" mode, definitely before going home!

I'm far from a veteran punter, having only started about 18 months ago. So yes, the anticipation is always great for me and I hope (and expect) it to remain to some degree, for as long as I punt. The feelings are a little different depending on whether it's someone I've seen before, but both scenarios are exciting  :lol:

I generally book a week or two in advance as well and I love the feeling of the anticipation getting stronger as the days count down :D Still get a few butterflies in the stomach on the morning of the booking, but they always vanish when I finally arrive at the girl's place.  :P

The feeling is always there before a punt, and no matter how many overnights I have had, the feeling with them is so much stronger, and can be leading up to the punt for a few days, as I count down the hours till it happens, and I have to say that the reg whm I see says the same happens to her, its like an escape from reality for both of us, the hard part is trying to get back into the real world again, and start acting as if nothing has happened, this need s a few hours before I can slip into my normal routine.

Its not the wobbly legs scenario, but a feeling of buzzing all over, and trying to control it in front of others for hours that can be hard.

When I know I am on my way to my little flat to have fun, I feel sorry for all the other drivers on the road as my music - probably drum and bass - will be on full blast and I will be dancing in me seat and singing.  Plus I am always a little 'nippy' in the car hence my six points for speeding all all of them collected on the way to a punt. There is no feeling like it :)

I had never thought about the lady getting a tingle of anticipation but if she enjoys what she does then obviously why not? Especially if it's someone she's seen before and whose company she enjoys irrespective of the size of his cock.

Everyone must surely feel a tingle of anticipation on the way to the punt and as they approach the front door particularly with a lady that they have seen before. I can feel a tingle now just thinking about a punt in a couple of weeks time with a lady I've seen before.

Thanks to everyone for the replies -- it's good to hear that even years on in some cases, that lovely sensation doesn't go away! And thanks also for the welcome to the forum!

My anticipation on Sunday turned out to be richly justified :) 

I have to admit I have always been surprised by clients being nervous even after a few visits :) It is quite a compliment.

That "exceptional" feeling prior to a meeting is still running strong (yep, even after all these years)

Ive been punting 20 yrs or more now & still get the "tingle" when on way to a punt.

When having an outcall, I find that the anticipation before that soft knock on the door still gives me the "tingle". While I always get it right before I know on an incall just finding the incall location can be distracting. The outcall for me builds for a much longer time.