Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrhappypants

Recommendations In Finchley And Surrounding Area

21 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any recommendations in this area.   I prefer under 30 and I go for girls who are not too heavy, preferably OWO and intercourse.

Must be incall.I can go up to £150 per hour. 

thanks.

Does anyone have any recommendations in this area.   I prefer under 30 and I go for girls who are not too heavy, preferably OWO and intercourse.

Must be incall.I can go up to £150 per hour. 

thanks.

I have just posted on the LillyLadies thread - its the only decent parlour local to Finchley.

I don't know of any other parlours worth visiting - maybe Dolls House in Cockfosters but no one ever posts about them.

There was a half-baked attempt to revive Kylie's, but I think it has failed.

The Bunny Lounge is expensive, not v close (Archway) and has not attracted much attention on here lately.

HOD Maida Vale has a lot of great girls, but is not very handy for Finchley.

As for Adultwork  indies - there is not much that I know about.

Monikaforyou of Mill Hill has gone missing since January,

Nikita probably for longer, and she was fat.

GEN of Barnet is around - she used to be Genevieve - my only current recommendation.

All the girls in Finchley at around £70-80 per hour are well worth avoiding - unless anyone knows of an exception ?

Hi Czechmate

How much is it at The Bunny Lounge?

I have just posted on the LillyLadies thread - its the only decent parlour local to Finchley.

I don't know of any other parlours worth visiting - maybe Dolls House in Cockfosters but no one ever posts about them.

There was a half-baked attempt to revive Kylie's, but I think it has failed.

The Bunny Lounge is expensive, not v close (Archway) and has not attracted much attention on here lately.

HOD Maida Vale has a lot of great girls, but is not very handy for Finchley.

As for Adultwork  indies - there is not much that I know about.

Monikaforyou of Mill Hill has gone missing since January,

Nikita probably for longer, and she was fat.

GEN of Barnet is around - she used to be Genevieve - my only current recommendation.

All the girls in Finchley at around £70-80 per hour are well worth avoiding - unless anyone knows of an exception ?

Hi Czechmate

How much is it at The Bunny Lounge?

I don't go because I beieve it is expensive, and I won't until they or other punters tell us they have brought their prices back into the real (suburban) world.

Latest FRs, about a year ago, indicate about £180 per hour.

Czechmate - thank you very much for the informative reply. 

Looks (from the site) like the Bunny lounge is making a play of giving punters the full time they paid for.  On a recent trip to another ,palour the girl was divine, but I lost nearly 15 minutes of the hour waiting in the bathroom while they swapped rooms, waiting for the girl to get dressed and then getting turfed out the room before the hour was up.  The lounge is not doing much if they give you full time but then charge 30% more for doing so.

I will check out Gen although I like them a little bustier - thanks again for the recommendation.  On the subject 2 more questions.

Any particular recommendations at Lilly Ladies?

I am considering a reverse booking in the area on AW - has anyone tried this?

Leila Deepthroat on the other site is in Finchley and her service is excellent.

Leila Deepthroat on the other site is in Finchley and her service is excellent.

Leila is in Finchley Road, close to Finchley Road and Frognal Overland station: a long way from Finchley.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile ID

SexSenzual (Crystal) - near Cannons Park tube. Never managed to see her but lots of good fb. Away.

MediterraneanDelight (Elvira) - near Apex Corner - cute newcomer. Sweet girl. Not a clockwatcher at all :)

Gamze  - near Finchley Central - lovely Turkish girl (28?). Very friendly. Away

HotStudentUK (Natasha) - Borehamwood. Russian. She's gotten a little curvy but a sex bunny. Very good deep throat (seems to really like her gag reflex getting triggered). Extra for OWO though.

Naughty Jasmine xxx  in Barnet. Amazonian woman (27?). Very passionate. Like a wresting match. You won't need a gym workout afterwards. However was £70/hr now £100/hr

Jessy 189 - curvy girl. Cute. New. Tries hard. Great bj. But I think she likes it more gentle than she claims

Hmmm.... Leila Deepthroat - she's been on my list for a while. Have to make a visit.

Any particular recommendations at Lilly Ladies?

Out of the ladies I recommend, Daniella is your best bet, she is the youngest, and is slim.

Note that its £120 per hour but +£40 for OWO.

SexSenzual (Crystal) - near Cannons Park tube. Never managed to see her but lots of good fb. Away.

MediterraneanDelight (Elvira) - near Apex Corner - cute newcomer. Sweet girl. Not a clockwatcher at all :)

HotStudentUK (Natasha) - Borehamwood. Russian. She's gotten a little curvy but a sex bunny. Very good deep throat (seems to really like her gag reflex getting triggered). Extra for OWO though.

Naughty Jasmine xxx  in Barnet. Amazonian woman (27?). Very passionate. Like a wresting match. You won't need a gym workout afterwards. However was £70/hr now £100/hr

Jessy 189 - curvy girl. Cute. New. Tries hard. Great bj. But I think she likes it more gentle than she claims

Hmmm.... Leila Deepthroat - she's been on my list for a while. Have to make a visit.

Just seen Naughty Jasmine xxx and boy what a woman. Mark is correct in saying that when you see her, its like being in a wrestling match. She pins you down and is at you all the time you are with her. However, i am not sure if all the squirming by her while i was performing oral on her was real or not....... however what a lady, big tits not sagging at all slim and tall.

Markdark, thank you very much for your recommendations!  I have a booking with MediterraneanDelight  tomorrow and will post impressions.  Looks like I will have to look at Naughty Jasmine.  Given my age, I might just have to let her overpower me. :)  

Brilliant discussion.  Thank you all.

@OP:

NaughtyValeria on the other site seem legit. Think she used to do parties at LMP as well.

She's a bit over your age requirement though.

Anyone seen sexy-camilla or oana-sweet from the other site?

Oana's profile looks fake though, have messaged but no reply yet.

Camilla has feedback, but also seems fake.

@OP:

NaughtyValeria on the other site seem legit. Think she used to do parties at LMP as well.

Why do you say they seemed fake?

@OP:

http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11847.0

Why do you say they seemed fake?

For example, Camilla's five pieces of feedback are from three guys. Each of these guys has feedback only from Camilla. With the first four entries, she received feedback two or three minutes after leaving it for the punter. It makes it appear that each time the feedback for her and by her were both written at the same time, by the same person.

Oana's feedback has an element of this but is not as clear cut as one of her two reviewers has feedback from four other girls.

As Dolky said RE Camilla, that's why I was dubious.

Since I posted here though there's been feedback on Oana, when I first saw her profile there were no reviews and looked too good to be true.

She replied to my messages as well so that's good.

For example, Camilla's five pieces of feedback are from three guys. Each of these guys has feedback only from Camilla. With the first four entries, she received feedback two or three minutes after leaving it for the punter. It makes it appear that each time the feedback for her and by her were both written at the same time, by the same person.

Oana's feedback has an element of this but is not as clear cut as one of her two reviewers has feedback from four other girls.

Clearly Camilla's FB is fake.

With Oana, oddly, she did FB before the punter in one case - unusual : but the ukpunting FR/thread looks genuine - and her profile says no OWO, confirmed by the FR, and that would be unusual for a scammer - they tend to promise the earth.

I saw Gamze a few days back - very poor. She has had a boob job and probably gone back to work too soon - so no touching boobs. Kept her dress on to cover her gut. Did OWO for about 1 minute and that would have been it, but I asked her to carry on. Not willing to chat at all. I see someone on UK Punting reports a very similar experience.

We never heard back from MRHP about MedDelight, but she has moved to Liverpool St.

Teen Alize is quite hot, got a nice smile. English quite basic, but much better than some Hungarians I saw who could hardly state their rate in English.

Has funny tattoos, petite and really fat-free. Not great performance-wise (handjob was nearly painful, she wouldn't move much whilst fucking, not very interested in getting clit rubbed, and when I started kissing near her bumcheeks she stopped me). Got some connection with her chat-wise, but during sex not very much. Also, I arrived fresh out of my shower, and she demanded I have one right there. She noticed I was smelling great but said it's a question of principle.

Also, her profile does not suggest that she asks 20£ more for kissing (which she says upfront).

Used to be on AW 2123684  but seems like the name and pics have been changed but the text is the same. I went to see her twice, but second time a bit pissed off because she told me she can only do 30 mins (I guess I wasn't specific enough over the phone), and I got to pay 60£ (whilst 1h would have been 80£).

I will try again to see if I can loosen her up, but overall she just seems very inexperienced, which I guess is the price to pay for having a 19y old girl. If you want to have a quick bang with a very young girl, she's the one, but if you're hoping for some connection, she's not the best.

Teen Alize is quite hot, got a nice smile. English quite basic, but much better than some Hungarians I saw who could hardly state their rate in English.

Has funny tattoos, petite and really fat-free. Not great performance-wise (handjob was nearly painful, she wouldn't move much whilst fucking, not very interested in getting clit rubbed, and when I started kissing near her bumcheeks she stopped me). Got some connection with her chat-wise, but during sex not very much. Also, I arrived fresh out of my shower, and she demanded I have one right there. She noticed I was smelling great but said it's a question of principle.

Also, her profile does not suggest that she asks 20£ more for kissing (which she says upfront).

Used to be on AW 2123684  but seems like the name and pics have been changed but the text is the same. I went to see her twice, but second time a bit pissed off because she told me she can only do 30 mins (I guess I wasn't specific enough over the phone), and I got to pay 60£ (whilst 1h would have been 80£).

I will try again to see if I can loosen her up, but overall she just seems very inexperienced, which I guess is the price to pay for having a 19y old girl. If you want to have a quick bang with a very young girl, she's the one, but if you're hoping for some connection, she's not the best.

Its good to see someone posting on here - but she seems to have disappeared again.

Its good to see someone posting on here - but she seems to have disappeared again.

I wouldn't be surprised that she reappears again, because she mentioned she came in the UK a few years ago, with her family, and her english is not too bad. So not the typical hungarian that's just coming for the summer to make some pocket money.

Of course, in order to find her it's going to be another matter - name / location will change, the only easy thing to spot are her tattoo with a clock...