Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spunkie74

Females

23 posts in this topic

Are all females, working girls other otherwise, just 'cock sockets'? Something to give pleasure to our penis?

Ummmm, no. Are all males just there because a vibrator can't carry a woman's golf clubs?

Well, despite feminism's existence, it certainly feels nice when using their cock sockets lol..

bizarre - are you being rhetorical Spunkie? 

sex is nice cos it is necessary for us to continue as a species.Thats why men and women like it.

Are all females, working girls other otherwise, just 'cock sockets'? Something to give pleasure to our penis?

No. We also bake and clean whilst singing (not when the football is on of course). All whilst looking pretty.

I have given this intelligent, well thought out, clear minded and clearly non-mysoginistic post the thought it deserves and the only answer I can come up with is....

Dunno.

It does bring up the blindingly obvious return question though of...

Are all males just walking baby batter machines? Are they in existence for the sole reason of impregnating women when and if they wish to be impregnated? In a thousand years when artificial spunk has been created will the male of our species become defunct and die off?...

Or will it just be the Neanderthals who have been infiltrating this board of late who become finally extinct...ceasing the sale of strong brew should aid the speedyness of ridding the planet of this throwback of nature

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Are all males just walking baby batter machines?

Not all the time. But when we get "the message" sent to our brain from about 3ft lower down, that's what we turn into. :)

Or will it just be the Neanderthals who have been infiltrating this board of late who become finally extinct...ceasing the sale of strong brew should aid the speedyness of ridding the planet of this throwback of nature

I find it sometimes helps to understand a post such as the OP if you look at the timestamp...

Not all the time. But when we get "the message" sent to our brain from about 3ft lower down, that's what we turn into. :)

I find it sometimes helps to understand a post such as the OP if you look at the timestamp...

Yes I know that this sort are usually only getting pissed at 9am in the market square but I went on the assumption that he had managed to save a tinnie for the evening hence the special brew comment

No. We also bake and clean whilst singing (not when the football is on of course). All whilst looking pretty.

Can you iron?

Will you marry me?

My new venture is offering a makeover service to TV's and its doing very well indeed, so if you would like to come round I would very happily transform you so that your Anal pussy could also become an accommodating cock socket...   

Come to think about it, I don't really need to bother... With an opening post like that, all I need to do is to bend you over and let the girls here loose with their rabbits... :angry:

Just for you sweetie...  http://www.fleshmate.co.uk

Can you iron?

Will you marry me?

With a smile

What is your annual salary?

My new venture is offering a makeover service to TV's and its doing very well indeed, so if you would like to come round I would very happily transform you so that your Anal pussy could also become an accommodating cock socket...   

Come to think about it, I don't really need to bother... With an opening post like that, all I need to do is to bend you over and let the girls here loose with their rabbits... :angry:

Just for you sweetie...  http://www.fleshmate.co.uk

Oh come on Holly, dont be silly why post a link to something when thats clearly the closest the OP actually gets to pussy anyway   ^_^ xxx

Edited by Chloe Kisses

With a smile

What is your annual salary?

Not enough.

It's not enough NOW, just for ME...

Perhaps I should ring you if I have a lottery win?

I've not been happy with our tv since the analogue changed to digital so seeing how you are branching out Holly would you come round and have a look at it please?   It may only be a question of you poking around inside to solve the problem.    I see that you are also looking after the welfare of semi-wild animals and we have a few rabbits that we don't know what to do with so perhaps you could give us a hand there as well.   :)

I blame the parents.

if you think the thread is foolish why keep it going by responding to it ?

I am assuming you were born with only one brain cell and it resides in your dick?

if you think the thread is foolish why keep it going by responding to it ?

Cause we all need to take the piss, throw a wobbly and bitch about things at times, the OP's post just gives us the opportunity to use our baser selves 

Mate please.If you must troll,at least to try to be a little imaginative or amusing with it

You just said the magic word there.Bake.My ideal partner would be a baker,and to be honest,if the cakes were good enough i wouldnt care if it were Micky Murphy the baker :)

Are all males just walking baby batter machines? Are they in existence for the sole reason of impregnating women when and if they wish to be impregnated? In a thousand years when artificial spunk has been created will the male of our species become defunct and die off?...

Heres an article for you Miss Kisses.It doesn't look like its going to take a thousand years http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/sciencetech/men-no-longer-necessary-for-sperm-production/750    As for Neanderthals infiltrating the board.It seems more,old fashioned trolling.On strong beer.Can't remember the comedian but do remember the quote.the only thing special about a can of special brew is that theres never been a can of it drank indoors :)

down with this sort of thing, careful now :blink:

(sorry im just joining in) :huh:

ps is the right answer no ? :unsure:

Edited by Dib Cochran

The right answer is surely "Of course not" ;)

They can make damned fine glove puppets too :ph34r:

All kidding aside....i have actually drank Special Brew indoors many years ago. I used to use it in a snakebite with a similar strength cider. Never could get past 3 pints without falling alseep :lol:

Of course.....now i am no longer with my wife i have far more appealing things to do ^_^

The right answer is surely "Of course not" ;)

They can make damned fine glove puppets too :ph34r:

All kidding aside....i have actually drank Special Brew indoors many years ago. I used to use it in a snakebite with a similar strength cider. Never could get past 3 pints without falling alseep :lol:

Of course.....now i am no longer with my wife i have far more appealing things to do ^_^

Just to double check,inside a phonebox does not count as inside :)  

The drink side is familiar though.I used to know a fella who used to get a bottle of special brew,mix it with a bottle of diamond white followed by a large port chaser.he'd do a few of those before playing darts,then a few more during.he may not have been able to stand still at the oche,but boy could he throw.