lickerdave

^emily^

21 posts in this topic

Anyone had the pleasure of visiting this delightful looking lady?

I know she has a few feedbacks but no frs and am a bit wary after all the negative feedback on miss sexy despite large number of positive feedbacks.

Info on services and looks gratefully received.

Cheers

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile ID

I know she has a few feedbacks but no frs and am a bit wary after all the negative feedback on miss sexy despite large number of positive feedbacks.

Cheers

We exchanged air-kisses once - her mate Lucy in Enfield was a regular of mine - she seems to have disappeared. Emily used to come to London for a couple of weeks every now and then and work from Lucy's flat. Since then Emily has moved around and put her prices up. I can assure you the pix are representative, but cannot speak for her services. There are great girls who are cheaper and closer to home, else I would have visited.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile ID

Cheers

She's been on my hotlist for a while, so I too would be interested in any comments from forum members.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile ID

I saw her this afternoon. She's the real deal. Absolutely no photo shopping on her photos, what you see on her gallery is what you get. She's stunningly good looking, I don't mean quite pretty, or not bad considering, I mean properly fit. with a perfect body, great breasts- really pert and a perfect handful and the best arse I've ever seen. On looks alone she could charge double. In terms of service and personality, she's not a fuck your brains out type, she was quite quiet and reserved but really warmed up and has a genuinely attractive personality and lovely way about her. Definitely not one for a 30 min quicky, take the afternoon off and book in for a couple of hours. You won't regret it. I didn't.

A reminder of this Forum's rules when discussing girls on AdultWork: No profile numbers, only names

Wow. A looker. If I could afford to might pull me away from Asian girls  :blink:

I saw her this afternoon. She's the real deal. Absolutely no photo shopping on her photos, what you see on her gallery is what you get. She's stunningly good looking, I don't mean quite pretty, or not bad considering, I mean properly fit. with a perfect body, great breasts- really pert and a perfect handful and the best arse I've ever seen. On looks alone she could charge double. In terms of service and personality, she's not a fuck your brains out type, she was quite quiet and reserved but really warmed up and has a genuinely attractive personality and lovely way about her. Definitely not one for a 30 min quicky, take the afternoon off and book in for a couple of hours. You won't regret it. I didn't.

Cheers TB, did Emily offer dfk as per her likes list?

Is she an East European or English?

Cheers

Yes, I thought it odd too since any guy that left FB also had the option to leave a full FR but didnt.

However, a little research reveals that many of the guys have multiple FBs to their name, and a quick cross reference reveals that a couple of them have also left FRs and/or FB for Paris which to me means they are genuine (and have good taste!).

lickerdave- i don't know about DFK, it's not something I'm in to and so didn't really ask or pursue it. She is definitely on the more tender, GFE end of the scale though. But i can't help you there I'm afraid.

Jemca, she's polish, but speaks very good English, she's picked up a few colloquialisms, but delivers them with a lovely accent. She's also got a very throaty, dirty laugh. One other thing which i know puts some people off, she does have a large tattoo on her side. Given her physique and light tan i thought it really suited her.

Emily is on my hot list and looking at fb seems genuine to me

Anyone else seen her?

No but she is the first East European who has genuinely interested me in months.

And she does now have 3 Field Reports on AW if you use the FR Search option and search for her by name. And they do reinforce the opinions expressed by tonyblair.

I first met her when she was in Enfield it's about 2/3 years ago and her hourly rate was on £100 scale later she moved to central London and increased her rate. I had the pleasure of her great company again after long time. She is still as the same as seen before. I have no complain about her services excellent GFE but only thing is I'll value her as max. £130/hr.

I've tried calling her number, keeps going to voicemail.

Ive seen her and she is great. My best punt out of 7 girls so far. Only started punting 3 weeks ago.

Pretty, great work ethic and the best slow BJ I have had.

Friendly girl too. I would definitely recommend.

I've tried calling her number, keeps going to voicemail.

Understandable. Check her availability for next 14 days & you will see she doesn't work Saturday or Sunday.

None unfortunately. But there are reviews of her on other punting sites if you use Google and some initiative. I've been meaning to see her for months but she doesn't work weekends, she doesn't really work for me. Let me know if you see her as I would love to hear more.

None unfortunately. But there are reviews of her on other punting sites if you use Google and some initiative. I've been meaning to see her for months but she doesn't work weekends, she doesn't really work for me. Let me know if you see her as I would love to hear more.

she's away at the moment, but back next week...seemed to work last weekend if I remember right.

.she's stunning. Great service and a very, very genuine girl. He is better value than half and hour and a half better still...she really puts in an effort. She IS gfe rather than pse, but she's probably one of the best service providers combined with really stunning looks I've seen.

If you met her in a club you'd be proud to walk out with her, for sure....