venturer

Temptationsmk- New For Incalls

129 posts in this topic

Just noticed this...it looks like there's a new incall place in CMK...a few familiar faces there! :)

http://www.temptationsmk.com./

The burning question is...are you tempted??? :cool:

Fairly regular visitor to CMK so might just check them out. I shall watch the development of this agency with interest ;)

In the meantime, I like the sense of humour that they've posted on the Maps page of their site "Approach with caution. Once outside flash your headlights two times in brief succession. A security officer will then be dispatched to greet you. You will then be required to hand over your passport and complete a 30 page questionnaire. After you meet our stringent requirements including fitness test, and medical check, you will be allowed to enter Temptation heaven."

Made me laugh :D :D

MMM i wonder if this a new agency set up to try to cover the loss of another old favourite?

MMM i wonder if this a new agency set up to try to cover the loss of another old favourite?

What do you mean?

Absolutely not, Temptations is mine. So any questions feel free to ask, but I will categorically state here and now, this agency has nothing to do with HOD or their various establishments.

They have NOTHING at all to do with it, how it is run, or who works there, (other than a few ladies who have worked for them previously)

Its all been done from myself, I am just lucky enough that the ladies who are on the gallery happen to be looking for work or fancied a parlour day.

Looks good Autumn! I'm not instinctively a fan of the parlour scene for various reasons but am behind this kind of WG led cooperative venture as it's totally for the girls, by the girls to benefit the girls.

Thumbs up!

Thanks James :-) x

Absolutely not, Temptations is mine. So any questions feel free to ask, but I will categorically state here and now, this agency has nothing to do with HOD or their various establishments.

They have NOTHING at all to do with it, how it is run, or who works there, (other than a few ladies who have worked for them previously)

Its all been done from myself, I am just lucky enough that the ladies who are on the gallery happen to be looking for work or fancied a parlour day.

Best of luck to you

Healthy competition is great for punters and SPs alike...I wish you every success!

cooperative   

Its owned and run by Autumn James. A co-operative is where everyone owns and runs it jointly x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Its owned and run by Autumn James. A co-operative is where everyone owns and runs it jointly x

Sorry! Wrong sense, I meant one could tell it involved cooperation from the WGs to achieve an outcome which benefited all.

Well, any agency that has the delectable Carmen on its books looks highly promising!

Well, any agency that has the delectable Carmen on its books looks highly promising!

¡Ay, caramba! :cool:

Good to see, if yet another temptation in MK...

No schedule as yet - not yet opened?

If not, the OP make an amazingly quick discovery - impressive.

The schedule is on there, you just have to click to the next weeks date above the box in pink.

The rota will come up. :-)

Good to see, if yet another temptation in MK...

No schedule as yet - not yet opened?

If not, the OP make an amazingly quick discovery - impressive.

The announcement was all over Twitter on Tuesday evening, I considered it newsworthy for MK punterdom, it's not every day a new parlour opens, so posted it here.

Agree it is very newsworthy.

Is Naomi the Naomi who appeared oiled up in previous MK pics?

Sent a message to Naomi she say's she has worked in MK previously, as to if it's the same girl, I don't know as I didn't see the pics.

I have sent another message asking if she had oil/wet look pics the last time she was here no reply as of yet, but I will post as soon as I know.

I haven't met her yet, so you gents could be one up on me lol

Naomi said she worked for Annabella's last time she was here.

Hope that helps :-)

Thanks for taking the trouble to ask, Autumn. You are going to be a popular boss with the punters when you are so helpful!

Anything for my gents, or ladies.  if it's within my power to do it then I will, if I can't then I say so.

:)

New pics of Carmen would be a good idea, then again maybe not....half of the male population will be sitting gob-smacked :P  

Only half I hear you cry!!! :blink:

All the best, hun xxx

I love the entry requirements. They'll probably put a few of the dimmer punters off (probably no bad thing).  Good luck!

I love the entry requirements. They'll probably put a few of the dimmer punters off (probably no bad thing). Good luck!

It was a joke, not everything in life has to be serious, and sex is meant to be fun. Lol