Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shyjock

Safe Punting In Glasgow And Surrounds

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new to this forum although I have perused Punternet field reports for many years.

I have been punting for close to 40 years, mainly in Glasgow, but with the odd excursion to Edinburgh. I originally used the parlours that used to be dotted around the city, as well as using the ladies that used to ply their trade around Blytheswood, but have now moved, with the demise of street trade in Glasgow, to using services advertised on AW and in the Sunday paper.

I would be happy to share my experiences etc and would like people to give their current recommendations for services in the city. I know we all have different tastes in ladies and services, but it would be good to know the ones that provide a safe and non-threatening venue etc. My initial worries always revolve around the safety aspects. With so many adverts now obviously being placed by foreign people, apparently running several ladies out of several venues and rotating them, I have concerns that plod will become more and more involved and my anonymity etc could be compromised.

I look forward to comments on the current scene in Glasgow and any recommendations that can be made regarding safe established venues and ladies.

Loads of very safe and comfy places some only minutes walk from QS or GSA stations.

Check out the threads quoted or look on AW for;

Kendra

MissSophieThomas

LucyFromGlasgow

Holly Summers

Summer

Erika

Easy on foot or a few quid in a cab.

Depends what you're looking for mate. Most of the girls I've see work independently. Can agree with above recommendations for Summer and Erika . There's also Magalie, Jasmine4hotfun and if you like a more mature lady jean Brodie.

Loads of very safe and comfy places some only minutes walk from QS or GSA stations.

Kendra

MissSophieThomas

LucyFromGlasgow

Holly Summers

Summer

Erika

I would definitely vouch for Sophie, Lucy, Holly and Erika!!

I would throw curvy savannah and indigo into the mix too

Kendra

MissSophieThomas

LucyFromGlasgow

Holly Summers

Summer

Erika

I would definitely vouch for Sophie, Lucy, Holly and Erika!!

I would throw curvy savannah and indigo into the mix too

Welcome shyjock - I am another veteran of the general scene although my experiences are dotted all overr the UK and especially in Soho and Earls Court in the 70s and 80s - God it was awful back then!  Some right old slappers!  Soho was always an experience to behold - up the rickety steps in the tenements above the sex shops (why or why do girls always live on the top floor) - in the flat, met by the maid, made to wait in a queue with a bunch of others - before being ushered in to meet the girl - no chance of backing out by then!  £25 for a "half n half" - in and out within 15 minutes and don't forget to tip the maid on the way out! 

Thankfully, things have moved on!

Is Kendra a Scottish girl with enhanced boobs, possibly blonde around 26/27 years old?

I had a Kendra in Angels sauna just off Rose Street a few years ago. My very first parlour experience :D

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed Quote with AW Profile names

Is Kendra a Scottish girl with enhanced boobs, possibly blonde around 26/27 years old?I had a Kendra in Angels sauna just off Rose Street a few years ago. My very first parlour experience :D

No, that's definitely not the Kendra referred to in the posts here. Total opposite.

Is Kendra a Scottish girl with enhanced boobs, possibly blonde around 26/27 years old?

I had a Kendra in Angels sauna just off Rose Street a few years ago. My very first parlour experience :D

Yes to Scottish, totally no to everything else.

There IS more than one Kendra.

Yes to Scottish, totally no to everything else.

There IS more than one Kendra.

I see, does anyone have any idea off the Kendra I had the pleasure off and her whereabouts?