Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sadhukar

Have You Ever Bought A Wg A Gift (Fav. Perfume, Fav. Alcohol Or Dinner Date)?

90 posts in this topic

If so, why, and was there any added result to it? e.g. was she more trusting and comfortable with you?

Taken a bottle of wine a few times on longer evening bookings. Ladies seem to appreciate it.

I have a favorite wg that I take to dinner every time I get to see her. She is also nowhere near where I live so only on business trips do I get to see her. It is nice to have dinner with someone and the anticipation enhances my experience. She does not watch the clock at all for me anymore so it is very relaxed. But she is the only one I do this with and I enjoy her most of all. 

Got Sarah (ex HOD/Annabelles) a congrats/leaving present. Never met her in the flesh, just loads of great online friendly Craic and I value friendship hugely.

I always buy a gift. Just something small. I don't expect it to change the meeting at all, but it's a nice little ice breaker and if you buy something a little bit personal, it can mean a lot to the girl.. And that's important to me.

Most times I take a little something, including both visits to HOD.

No chance!! I am paying enough for the priviliege, why spend more money than i have to? You maay as well go on a standard date if you going to start that stuff.

If so, why, and was there any added result to it? e.g. was she more trusting and comfortable with you?

If I have had a particularly good meeting then I will bring a little gift to the next meeting with the same lady as an extra thank you.  Such gifts have always been gratefully received but a gift to a WG should be given in the same spirit as giving a gift to anyone else: because you want to give a gift, not because you hope to get something back because of it.

Hell no!

She gets her fee and that's it. Why on Earth would I spend more money on perfume, wine and whatever on top of her hourly rate?

If anything, WG's should give clients gifts as a token of gratitude.

Like our money back............

Hell no!

She gets her fee and that's it. Why on Earth would I spend more money on perfume, wine and whatever on top of her hourly rate?

Hell no!

There are some sites and poster who would no doubt applaud you for that post.Personally i'm not one of them.

As some have said,they do it as an icebreaker,for some its a thank you for a particularly good time.For me,i see it as just plain common courtesy.

Lets take this out of the punting context for a minute.Lets for arguments sake say you need some sort of work done on your house.Whoever you book in gets in,does the work in a timely fashion etc.Would you on completion slip them a drink?

I did for the first time last week. On our previous meeting she caressed my face, commented on my skin being in good condition, and asked if I used moisturiser. I told her I used a natural skin oil. She seemed intrigued, so the next time I saw her I brought her a bottle. 

I never saw the point in randomly bringing things the girl may or may not be interested in receiving. 

Lets take this out of the punting context for a minute.Lets for arguments sake say you need some sort of work done on your house.Whoever you book in gets in,does the work in a timely fashion etc.Would you on completion slip them a drink?

I hope they take payment from him up front!

Like our money back............

Do you really think you THAT good lol

One time, I gave away a set of speakers to a WG. I don't mind giving away things I paid for, if I know I won't really use the item.

I said before that I have brought a gift for a lady i'm visiting, I try to find something she likes from things she posts or if i'm seeing a lady I've seen before something she says during a previous visit

don't expect anything in return for giving a gift

I've received quite a few gifts, mostly from long-term clients whom I've been on trips with and where I mentioned that I like this or that. Or where they felt that 'a lady like you should have a nicer watch/pair of earrings/whatever'. I guess it all depends on what your budget or lifestyle is and it really is the thought that counts. I have also given gifts to clients because I knew that they had been looking for something and I happened to find it. Or because it was their birthday or to congratulate them on some achievement.

When I was in the parlour clients got me gifts too and yes, it did make me feel more fond of them, not so much because of the gift but because they thought of me beyond the parlour.

1 person likes this

I have given gifts to two different ladies.

Lady A: A crop

Lady B: A chocolate swiss roll

Hell no!

Gratitude for what?You being so fantastic in bed and the thousands of orgams you gave us...because no other man we have ever seen has been such a stud or because you chose to pay us for our services just like the dozens of other men that choose to paratke of our services?Do you expect Npower to give you a present because you choose to buy your leccy from them?Many girls give extra time as a pressie to regulars or guys that have a nice attitide and treat us well.

Gifts are not expected from a client but a friendly non bitter attitude is expected.I do hope the post you made is in the spirit of your user name..i.e a joke.

Bibi - I think quite a few men resent having to pay at all... Some men know that getting married or having a 'free' affair might end up being a very expensive mistake. It would be for my most regular clients, two of which have given me gifts that run on petrol. Yes, I am bragging because, well, it's sunny, I'm waiting for a confirmation mail for some work and then I'll be heading out with my precious lady who has just come back from the garage. And 'WG should give us gifts' comments bring out my arrogant side. Do I appreciate gifts? Heck yeah. Do they have to be big? No, in fact, I feel a bit uncomfortable with grand presents. But if someone can afford such things and they feel I deserve them, knowing that it doesn't buy me as a person? Why not?

Yes ive taken bottles of wine & other gifts if ive seen the lady before & the service was good beyond expectations. the lady has always shown appreciation & weve enjoyed our time sipping wine together as well as the usual activities.

SP

Randombird...' two of which have given me gifts that run on petrol.'

Would that be a lawnmower & a strimmer?

SP

I did for the first time last week. On our previous meeting she caressed my face, commented on my skin being in good condition, and asked if I used moisturiser. I told her I used a natural skin oil. She seemed intrigued, so the next time I saw her I brought her a bottle. 

I never saw the point in randomly bringing things the girl may or may not be interested in receiving. 

Thats where the interview and reading profiles can come in handy :)

I hope they take payment from him up front!

From someone of that attitude you just know theyd be a try to knock you downer.

Was just a feeler question just to see if their attitude stayed the same across the board as it were

Randombird...' two of which have given me gifts that run on petrol.'

Would that be a lawnmower & a strimmer?

SP

Almost - a chainsaw and a moped. ;)