Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrtactile

Who Is The Oldest Member That You Know And Where Have They Gone Now?

20 posts in this topic

i have just come back and wonder where all the oldies have gone

Where is Nina

Old Jack is the oldest member that I have knowingly met and he is still going strong. I hope he does for a long time yet as he is a true gentleman x

....still incredibly young at heart though  ^_^

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Thats if you mean age, or do you mean length of time on the board in which case you need to re word you thread title xx

Me.  53.  And I'm still here.  :)

i have just come back and wonder where all the oldies have gone

Where is Nina

The last we heard from Nina was last August when she said she was battling a serious illness.

There are still quite a number of the old members around, to select a few names at random that you may remember, Akanostromo, Ghenghis, Mega, Mr Bloom, Pabulum, Uncle Pokey. The first three are not posting as often but the three latter are still regular posters.

The last we heard from Nina was last August when she said she was battling a serious illness.

Shit, I didn't know that  :(

Thats if you mean age, or do you mean length of time on the board in which case you need to re word you thread title xx

Whatever he means it looks like it needs a little running repair anyway.

And lucky not to have got some infantile responses also for the use of one term.

Lots of people will have been on the board from very early on and changed their name when it was revived, me included, though I wasn't her right from the start.

There were 800 FRs when a SP told me about the site.

Yes I'm still around at a mere 65. There are others still going strong who can add another ten years at least. 

Like VinDaLoo  I was saddened to hear that Nina is having poor health. I did not know this and I hope she can recover.

Uncle Pokey

I was in touch more recently and I think that she is ok.

Edited by pabulum

I was in touch more recently and I think that she is ok.

I hope so. I always thought she looked too thin in her photos. Lovely woman.

Yes I'm still around at a mere 65. There are others still going strong who can add another ten years at least. 

Like VinDaLoo  I was saddened to hear that Nina is having poor health. I did not know this and I hope she can recover.

Uncle Pokey

Respect guys !!

Whatever he means it looks like it needs a little running repair anyway.

And lucky not to have got some infantile responses also for the use of one term.

Lots of people will have been on the board from very early on and changed their name when it was revived, me included, though I wasn't her right from the start.

There were 800 FRs when a SP told me about the site.

Oh dear, shouldn't refer to typos then commit one myself - was never a her...

Edited by vivluvsme

Respect guys !!

Hopefully theres a few years left in me, I'm 55 years young.

Old Jack is the oldest member that I have knowingly met and he is still going strong. I hope he does for a long time yet as he is a true gentleman x

....still incredibly young at heart though  ^_^

You are too kind Chloe. If I can continue to see ladies as lovely as you then I hope to continue to punt until they put me in my box. Mind you, they might have a problem screwing down the lid :D  :D

Me.  53.  And I'm still here

Only 53. Compared to me you are a mere slip of a lad :D  :D

At what age does a member become an old member on this board? Is it the same age as bus pass eligibility?

At what age does a member become an old member on this board? Is it the same age as bus pass eligibility?

its when you put your teeth in a glass by the bed while punting.

You are too kind Chloe. If I can continue to see ladies as lovely as you then I hope to continue to punt until they put me in my box. Mind you, they might have a problem screwing down the lid :D  :D

Not at all, I was only being honest. As for that box lid, the only way they will get it screwed down is if they have a strategic hole drilled through the middle  ;) xxx